What's new

Russia denies stealth technology transfer to China for J-20 fighter

For Your Information

Russia Never sold India Superior aircraft SU 30MKI they helped us integrate Isreali and French technology in SU 30M to make it MKI....

The Su-30MKI was jointly designed by Russia's Sukhoi Corporation and India's Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL).[14] The MKI's airframe evolved from that of the Sukhoi Su-27 while most of the avionics were developed by India.[15] The Su-30MKI is more advanced than the basic Su-30MK, the Chinese Su-30MKK/MK2, and the Malaysian Su-30MKM.[16] The aircraft features state of the art avionics developed by Russia, India and Israel which includes display, navigation, targeting and electronic warfare systems.[17] Other key avionics used in the aircraft were sourced from France and South Africa.[18]

You guys constantly called J-11B a cheap knockoff of Su-27, meanwhile denied MKI is predominantly Russian technology?

What a pathetic game of double standard here. :whistle:

I think it was the opposite in the reality, Russia selling India the superior Su-30MKI compared to China's Su-30MKK.

China quickly learnt how to build by itself, whereas India simply can't, so you can't really blame them for your own incompetence.

Brother, There is something called ethics and Moral. Stealing technology from enemy is called smartness, stealing it from ally is called betrayal. FYI most of Su30MKI component is made in India(Except Engine and radar) under Russian license.

I am happy that you feel yourself smart by saying that you stolen the technology from ally and cheated them. I would like to see your comment if some African country will steal your J10/FC1 technology... What will be your response if Pakistan or bangladesh will copy your machine and start selling it to other country...

You guys constantly called J-11B a cheap knockoff of Su-27, meanwhile denied MKI is predominantly Russian technology?

What a pathetic game of double standard here. :whistle:

I don't agree with those who call it "cheap". But for sure its knock-off of Su27. You need not to be engineer to see the similarity between Su27 and J11. For me both are equi-capable machines. Su30MKI is no doubt russian technology so does Su27 and Su35BM. But don't you think Su35BM is better than Su27???

Infact I feel that Its (J11B) no where lesser than Su30MKI.

Brother, There is something called ethics and Moral. Stealing technology from enemy is called smartness, stealing it from ally is called betrayal. FYI most of Su30MKI component is made in India(Except Engine and radar) under Russian license.

I am happy that you feel yourself smart by saying that you stolen the technology from ally and cheated them. I would like to see your comment if some African country will steal your J10/FC1 technology... What will be your response if Pakistan or bangladesh will copy your machine and start selling it to other country...

I don't agree with those who call it "cheap". But for sure its knock-off of Su27. You need not to be engineer to see the similarity between Su27 and J11. For me both are equi-capable machines. Su30MKI is no doubt russian technology so does Su27 and Su35BM. But don't you think Su35BM is better than Su27???

Infact I feel that Its (J11B) no where lesser than Su30MKI.

Of course, J-11B is no less than Su-30MKI, because they have refined it a lot from J-11A (an improved version of Su-27SK by itself).

However, J-11B also has much less Russian bloodline than Su-30MKI.

That's real funny. China signed a contract with Sukhoi for Su-27SK in the mid 1990's to produce up to 200 planes as well as transfer of technology. Initial batches would be Russian kits assembled in China, then later batches would incorporate Chinese parts until the entire plane could be locally manufactured. After about the 100th kit, we were able to manufacture almost the entire thing ourselves, thus the program was terminated. In short, we paid the Russians for it.

So much for your "stealing" theory.

I think it was the opposite in the reality, Russia selling India the superior Su-30MKI compared to China's Su-30MKK.

China quickly learnt how to build by itself, whereas India simply can't, so you can't really blame them for your own incompetence.

Dude there's a difference between helping and selling hope you know it.
And on the learning part , buddy China's infrastructure , economy etc are a way ahead of that of India's . Do you really expect us to beat you in building a indegenious weapon market with having the above mention things.
SIGH: tyipical Chineese post.

Back
Top Bottom