What's new

Russia delivers S-300 air-defence batteries to China

lol clueless fan boy who got nothing to back up .... sounds like some one is stressing out and has a really bad burn in their pants!!!!!!!!!:lol:

That kind of language is used by kids when other kids get the better of them. Sometimes it is better to lie low, when you have been shamelessly been spanked in public.

Kid (really cant think of any other name to call you by, after reading that brilliant post of yours).

One of the major functions of superior military technology is deterence, so .....So it is only stupid to presume that China is hiding its true capabilities & buying inferior Russian equipment, to hoodwing the world. If that is really the Chinese militray doctrine, then Good Luck.

Go read the thread, you ignorant troll. Calling your intellectual superior a "kid" shows what kind of pathetic education you have, if any.

Go read the thread, you ignorant troll. Calling your intellectual superior a "kid" shows what kind of pathetic education you have, if any.

Intellectual Superior?? really...

That kind of logic is displayed by toddlers, claimimg how they have better & more expensive toys at home. But wont show them.

Was hoping that you will reply with logic & not rhetoric.

lol ok people still dont get it its like this..... for countries who have a arms supplier it is their girl friend! now when countries become self reliant it mean that certain country aka china say to their girl friend russia that hey ill rather jerk it i dont want to be with you ..... now the seniro is that china hurted the russian feelings and like a goood rich boy friend he still keeps in touch with his girl friend aka russia as in sending her flowers chocolates ECT and what dose russia do ? gives back love ... which is for rightee now the s-300 system ... do you guys get it you always keep in touch with your armsupplier!!! no matter how good you are

With due respect, I wouldn't bash Russians the way you do. Russia seems clearly ahead of China in some critical areas of missile tech largely because of residual benefits of the Cold War competition with the US. However, China is closing the gap quickly in the last decade. This S-300 system was what China ordered more than a decade ago.

In general, the millitary(SCO), geopolitical (UNSC) and economic Sino-Russian strategic alliance is far beyond what Russia could possiblely share with India, a typical Client Relationship based on cold cash, which is no more and no less than the relationship I have with the convenience store owner in my street. I would not take any random individual Russian's view here in a thread as anything remotely representative of average Russians' stance, let alone its official one. So chill out.

Intellectual Superior?? really...

That kind of logic is displayed by toddlers, claimimg how they have better & more expensive toys at home. But wont show them.

Was hoping that you will reply with logic & not rhetoric.

Sorry, but I refuse to waste my time further with an idiotic troll here.

:wave:

Sorry, but I refuse to waste my time further with an idiotic troll here.

:wave:

I will take that as a compliment, coming from a man of your standing.

Ah i am heart broken, but nevertheless thankful that i am spared competition in a monosyllabic thought process. It is hard when one has to narrow his perspective, squeeze his intellect, compartmentalise his thought & disregard common sense. True, i cant compete at your level.

With due respect, I wouldn't bash Russians the way you do. Russia seems clearly ahead of China in some critical areas of missile tech largely because of residual benefits of the Cold War competition with the US. However, China is closing the gap quickly in the last decade. This S-300 system was what China ordered more than a decade ago.

In general, the millitary(SCO), geopolitical (UNSC) and economic Sino-Russian strategic alliance is far beyond what Russia could possiblely share with India, a typical Client Relationship based on cold cash, which is no more and no less than the relationship I have with the convenience store owner in my street. I would not take any random individual Russian's view here in a thread as anything remotely representative of average Russians' stance, let alone its official one. So chill out.

lol iam explaining to people why china still buys off from russia ... that it aint no bashing ... try to put some comic relif into the fourm:what:

I will take that as a compliment, coming from a man of your standing.

Ah i am heart broken, but nevertheless thankful that i am spared competition in a monosyllabic thought process. It is hard when one has to narrow his perspective, squeeze his intellect, compartmentalise his thought & disregard common sense. True, i cant compete at your level.

Did that writeup take an hour to publish? Considering the fact that those few lines exhausted all your big words in your brain, you must be wasted right now... Kiddo, watch how you spare your energy on arguments you can't beat... Stop trolling, OK? :wave::wave::wave:

Did that writeup take an hour to publish? Considering the fact that those few lines exhausted all your big words in your brain, you must be wasted right now... Kiddo, watch how you spare your energy on arguments you can't beat... Stop trolling, OK? :wave::wave::wave:

If you took your own advice about trolling seriously, you would not have penned this down. Ever heard of the popular saying "practice what you preach".

By contridicting yourself, you have shown in what low esteem you hold yourself. Again 'practice what you preach', lets see you restraning yourself from making a reply to this one. I bet you cant.

That kind of language is used by kids when other kids get the better of them. Sometimes it is better to lie low, when you have been shamelessly been spanked in public.

wow ok there sir first of all you do not even know know what happend ... and wtop troaling bro its very agitateing ....:wave:

any sam wont b able for exoatmospheric collision except HQ-9,r u kidding americans had already done it before u

and 1 more thing if ur HQ-9 is better then s-300 why u purchased it,i think u know the reason why,and if dont i can tell u

did we say it was HQ-9? the russians havent done exoatmospheric interceptions, ever, with anything.

our ABM system is secret, except for the test confirmed by both our media and the pentagon, which says simply that we've done something that the russians have never done before. so that isn't secret, you can draw conclusions by yourself.

the HQ-9 was made after 2004, the last S-300 order was in 2004, why haven't we bought any in the last 6 years?

did we say it was HQ-9? the russians havent done exoatmospheric interceptions, ever, with anything.
Try to do your homework...

Co-orbital ASAT - Russia and ASAT
The principal and only dedicated ASAT system was referred to as the Co-orbital ASAT in reference to its engagement profile. Developed by the Kometa TsNPO under Academician Savin, the Co-orbital ASAT was based on the Tsyklon-2 booster and was tested 20 times in space during the period October, 1968-June, 1982. For each test a dedicated target vehicle was first placed into a low Earth orbit (the first two by the Tsyklon-2 from Baikonur and later targets by the Kosmos-3M from Plesetsk). The Co-orbital ASAT would then be launched from Baikonur on either a 1-revolution or a 2-revolution intercept. The interceptor was 1,400 kg with a principal diameter of 1.8 m and a length of 4.2 m, while the target was a 650-kg polyhedron with a diameter of 1.4 m.
The co-orbital method is a valid form of exoatmospheric interception. It is more time consuming than the direct ascent and head-on engagement method but valid nonetheless.

If you took your own advice about trolling seriously, you would not have penned this down. Ever heard of the popular saying "practice what you preach".

By contridicting yourself, you have shown in what low esteem you hold yourself. Again 'practice what you preach', lets see you restraning yourself from making a reply to this one. I bet you cant.

Trolling is de-railing the topic to a low level, like you're doing at the moment. I'm trying to stop you from de-railing so I'm not the person doing the trolling.

Now, let's see if you can restrain yourself from replying to this, I bet you can't.

Trolling is de-railing the topic to a low level, like you're doing at the moment. I'm trying to stop you from de-railing so I'm not the person doing the trolling.

Now, let's see if you can restrain yourself from replying to this, I bet you can't.

Get some originality kid. I knew China cloned stuff but copying exact statements, has got to be a new high for you guys!! And why am i not surprised.

Coudnot resist it could you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom