What's new

Russia delivers S-300 air-defence batteries to China

lol, you keep bragging about Russia's weapon. S-500 is still on PAPER! :)

I remember a while ago, Russia keep bragging about Mig-25 how fast it can fly, how high it can fly. Then in the 1991 war. Mig-25 got completely OWNED by F-15. :lol:

Are you stupid? who posts in such psychotically large fonts?

I sometimes google search and defense.pk site shows up among the links.
Happened for J-20

Try to google HQ-19 and HQ-26.

And HQ-19 has nothing to do with S-400. China never considers to purchase any S-400.

Why do we need S-300s when we have the more capable HQ-9, HQ-19, and our own S-300-based missiles like the HQ-15 and HQ-18?

I sometimes google search and defense.pk site shows up among the links.
Happened for J-20

Yeah Defence.pk must have some good search engine mojo because it shows pretty high up on google searchs.

good news.
S300 is terrific. how about buying some S400?

good news.
S300 is terrific. how about buying some S400?

China has superior missiles than the S-300 such as HQ-9, HQ-15, and HQ-18

China already possesses the S-400 missile (called the HQ-19 missile). The S-400 missile was half developed by China. It is in production in China

Try to google HQ-19 and HQ-26.

And HQ-19 has nothing to do with S-400. China never considers to purchase any S-400.

HQ-19 is the official Chinese name for the S-400 (China jointly developed the S-400 with Russia). China already possesses the HQ-19/S-400 missile and it is in production in China.

The HQ-19 you are reading about is a wrong designation for the KT series missiles.

HQ-19 is the official Chinese name for the S-400 (China jointly developed the S-400 with Russia). China already possesses the HQ-19/S-400 missile and it is in production in China.

The HQ-19 you are reading about is a wrong designation for the KT series missiles.

China's midcourse missile interception simpy can't be S-300 or S-400, isn't it?

China's midcourse missile interception simpy can't be S-300 or S-400, isn't it?

It can be the HQ-19. The HQ-19 or S-400 has enough altitude to intercept objects at Low Earth Orbit

The midcourse interception was done by a KT-1 or possibly KT-1A missile, which is part of the KT family of ABM/ASAT missiles

Back
Top Bottom