What's new

Russia Customs Seizes Pakistan Bound Military Spares

SpArK

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Russia Customs Seizes Pakistan Bound Military Spares

Eleven containers of military spares allegedly being smuggled to Pakistan as metal scrap have been seized by Russian customs authorities, according to reports.

The consignment of 11 twenty feet containers, which was to be shipped to Pakistan by sea through a company based in a 'North European' country, were seized in the Baltic exclave of Kaliningrad.

"A local company had declared the consignment for export as iron scrap but we had input through our channels that there was something else in the containers," a customs official was quoted as saying by Voice of Russia radio.

In the course of thorough checking, military spares and aggregates in original factory packing meant for long storage were found hidden below the metal scrap.

Two cases have been registered under Administrative Penal Code and a thorough investigation is underway, the customs official said.
FILED ON: AUG 14, 2011

news.outlookindia.com | Russia Customs Seizes Pak Bound Military Spares

Nothing special, only some one wanted more greens.

My My!

What happened to the Russia-Pakistan friendship thingy?

Well if one goes by the posts here on PDF...

yh y don't u bribe'em,u want ur spares or not:lol:

Bribe who the Guy who created the story for domestic consumption in India isn't it funny the idiots don't even investigate so they can report the proper size of containers But its good to see how happy it makes the Indians who are not obsessed with Pakistan off course that even stupid and funny propaganda news created by unemployable retard makes the mentally challenged Indians with some parts missing happy so go ahead and use those ''spare parts'' it might help but i doubt any thing can help at this time of the stage prayers and more prayers will help if not Take Gaviscon.

Well Done Russia, take it and destroy it please. :cheers:

And yet again we will import it some other day,If they will again catch it and destroy it, we will again import it, they will again destroy it, we will again import it, they will again destroy it , we will again import , we will keep doing so til the day they finally reach to us :azn:

Back
Top Bottom