What's new

Russia could receive S-500 in 2013

any photo ??

159794990.jpg

Are you talking about the same junk that shot down one your military jets and severely damaged a another one a week ago? :lol:

yes a unarmed jet , remember revenge is best served cold , and we will see who is going to laugh when your last dictator assad falls

Awesome one!!!

why are you laughing , are you serving the queen ? because as far as i know indians are her servant

Are you talking about the same junk that shot down one your military jets and severely damaged a another one a week ago? :lol:

today your country is worse than a dictated country , after being humiliated by chechens who hardly had proper weapons and difficulty in georgia your country showed their worth , worth nothing , your last hope is your nukes because you have so much junk only your nukes can save you , you are masters at selling weapons to terrorists worldwide , biggest terrorist state is russia

Iam against anyone who kills civilians , and codemn dokka umarov if he killed civilians however he will be remembered a great hero who fought for Islam and against the enemies of islam which is Russia , massacres against chechens , afghans and many other muslim's in the past

Russia is behind the biggest civil wars in the world , they sponsor terrorism , they send weapons to make money , and this is to all muslims , CHECHEN GENOCIDE SHOULD BE RECOGNISED WORLDWIDE , RUSSIANS KILLED HALF A MILLION CHECHEN CIVILIANS

Russia is behind the biggest civil wars in the world , they sponsor terrorism , they send weapons to make money , and this is to all muslims , CHECHEN GENOCIDE SHOULD BE RECOGNISED WORLDWIDE , RUSSIANS KILLED HALF A MILLION CHECHEN CIVILIANS
Oh this is unacceptable if they are killing civilians. :undecided:
This is very bad.

today your country is worse than a dictated country , after being humiliated by chechens who hardly had proper weapons and difficulty in georgia your country showed their worth , worth nothing , your last hope is your nukes because you have so much junk only your nukes can save you , you are masters at selling weapons to terrorists worldwide , biggest terrorist state is russia

Iam against anyone who kills civilians , and codemn dokka umarov if he killed civilians however he will be remembered a great hero who fought for Islam and against the enemies of islam which is Russia , massacres against chechens , afghans and many other muslim's in the past

So you are angry because someone sponsors terrorists, who are heroes and defenders of islam and who fight against civilians and someone who sponsors them? Did you check your medicine pills, maybe you take wrong ones?
Btw I suggest you to join your terrorist hero Umarov, sooner or later your and his pieces will unite in harmony. :)

Thomas, I think it's a reactionary move. If you guys hadn't introduced this particular idea in the first place, then we would all be a 'bit' more secure.

Additionally, you know very well your Aegis CS are "Russia centric," why would you introduce exo-atmospehric interceptors vis a vis Iran? Besides, I hate that this whole game is getting a lot more complicated :(

I find it pretty interesting that Russia opposes Europe having anti-ballistic missiles along it's borders. But it is ok for Russia to have the same along thier border with Europe.

Russia being the worthless country they are(sarcasm),still has more of a say in world affairs than your country.And exactly how did they get humiliated by Chechens??Enlighten me.

Biggest Terrorist state is Russia???You are against civilian killing??USA has killed more people,civil and military than the Russian Federation,in Iraq,Afghanistan,and Libya,and these are only recent happenings.And you are one of the Allies of this civilian-killing,oil-hungry,egoistic government(I refuse to say all the people in America are the same).These americans invade countries for bullcr@p reasons,kill more Muslims,because Islamic countries all over the world lack democracy,and then they call themselves "FREEDOM FIGHTERS"???And your country is their ally.

And yes Russia has fought against Afghanistan,but they have supported the Arabs during the 6-day war,they have provided aid to Palestine,and they have been backing Syria,Libya and Iran,who are Muslim countries.

So you are angry because someone sponsors terrorists, who are heroes and defenders of islam and who fight against civilians and someone who sponsors them? Did you check your medicine pills, maybe you take wrong ones?
Btw I suggest you to join your terrorist hero Umarov, sooner or later your and his pieces will unite in harmony. :)

every human should be angry at a country that sponsors terrorists and give them weapons , you sell arms and create civil war , your AK-47 is known for that aswell , i dont take pills iam healthy , as i said i condemn umarov for killing civilians but atleast im a human enough to say that , you guys will be happy if your sponsored terrorists kill civilians , however umarov is fighting for a cause and you killed half a million chechens

Russia being the worthless country they are(sarcasm),still has more of a say in world affairs than your country.And exactly how did they get humiliated by Chechens??Enlighten me.

Biggest Terrorist state is Russia???You are against civilian killing??USA has killed more people,civil and military than the Russian Federation,in Iraq,Afghanistan,and Libya,and these are only recent happenings.And you are one of the Allies of this civilian-killing,oil-hungry,egoistic government(I refuse to say all the people in America are the same).These americans invade countries for bullcr@p reasons,kill more Muslims,because Islamic countries all over the world lack democracy,and then they call themselves "FREEDOM FIGHTERS"???And your country is their ally.

And yes Russia has fought against Afghanistan,but they have supported the Arabs during the 6-day war,they have provided aid to Palestine,and they have been backing Syria,Libya and Iran,who are Muslim countries.

oh nice you are a russian missionary , agent , i see the russian flag , im sure you live their , who spoke about america in my words? , we are the allies of those things you said but today we are helping afghanistan soldiers with training , aid , we setup schools , we sent 300 million cash to somalia , we renovated their airport , we sent planes of food , we sent 300 million to libya for reconstruction TELL ME WHAT DID YOUR LOVING RUSSIA DO? i dont even want to talk about bangladesh because i know many and they are all pro-turkey , you are blind by russian

OT Buddy, to the point: S500 is an amazing weapon!

every human should be angry at a country that sponsors terrorists and give them weapons , you sell arms and create civil war , your AK-47 is known for that aswell , i dont take pills iam healthy , as i said i condemn umarov for killing civilians but atleast im a human enough to say that , you guys will be happy if your sponsored terrorists kill civilians , however umarov is fighting for a cause and you killed half a million chechens

oh nice you are a russian missionary , agent , i see the russian flag , im sure you live their , who spoke about america in my words? , we are the allies of those things you said but today we are helping afghanistan soldiers with training , aid , we setup schools , we sent 300 million cash to somalia , we renovated their airport , we sent planes of food , we sent 300 million to libya for reconstruction TELL ME WHAT DID YOUR LOVING RUSSIA DO? i dont even want to talk about bangladesh because i know many and they are all pro-turkey , you are blind by russian

kanka birak bunlari , bu ruslar tam dusman , muslumanlari olduruyorlar bu katiller ,

sorry for turkish - internal problem with brother

Thomas, I think it's a reactionary move. If you guys hadn't introduced this particular idea in the first place, then we would all be a 'bit' more secure.

Additionally, you know very well your Aegis CS are "Russia centric," why would you introduce exo-atmospehric interceptors vis a vis Iran? Besides, I hate that this whole game is getting a lot more complicated :(

guys,was S-400 sold to China???in another thread,a chinese member posted a missile that looks exactly S-400.they even claimed that it is S-400..but i never found a source on that.

According to a western report Russia China jointly developed on the program the outcome was the HQ-19 for China but other then that no info.

Back
Top Bottom