What's new

'Russia coming back to Bangladesh'

Act like what? just calling a spade a spade... hasina is an indian puppet.
why do you care ? LOL you already said you do not care... see you, your words and actions are different LOL
i do not care much about her, why you do ? :D

After a very long time why Russia want to active in Bangladesh??? And about trade, can they compite with our well established trade partners??? Like China and USA.
when russians get active, that means a serious problem is about to start....a tug of war is about to begin, BD should make sure that she isn't the ground for it.....

Are you nuts? :cuckoo: Do you really think that the Russians would ever compromise their military alliance with India over the BD?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, I remember that the FGFA is an Indo-Russo stealth jet program.

are you here for trolling bro? why the fk we want FGFA in 1st place? truth is we have good relationship

with everyone :D

are you here for trolling bro? why the fk we want FGFA in 1st place? truth is we have good relationship

with everyone :D

It is an Indian-Russian project, and I don't think India will ever allow selling a highly sophisticated jet to a neighboring country to it.

I urge all the BD members to read the article and understand the height of proper diplomacy shown by the Russian ambassador.
Not only by words ,but also by deeds they have remain a good friend to BD.
What ever relationship between Russia and India is,it never cast its dark shadow on BD,so far.
From businesses to helping a poor country in need ,from 72 we got only good thing from them.
This far removed foreign country helped us when we needed help badly,without cutting off our river,controlling water ,killing our industries, or picking their nose in BD politics.
We shouldn't lump them with backstabber neighborhood gunda.
there are definitely reasons not to be fond of then-USSR but diplomatic relations with Russia or any other country is good

when i looked at the thread title i thought "did they leave BD at one point?" :lol:

Are you nuts? :cuckoo: Do you really think that the Russians would ever compromise their military alliance with India over the BD?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, I remember that the FGFA is an Indo-Russo stealth jet program.
That was a sarcasm,he is making fun of BD by calling it another regional power or superpower.
In all seriousness, I don't think so.

I can't imagine the Russians acting out against India's interest. History speaks for itself.

Suffice to say that Putin himself thanked India in particular for its support in the Crisis of Crimea.

It is an Indian-Russian project, and I don't think India will ever allow selling a highly sophisticated jet to a neighboring country to it.
Even if we will sell it they will not be able to afford it.

You've got your hands full with local terrorists, no need to import any :lol:
Yeah one of the top 10 terrorist organizations comes from BD and if am not mstaken it ranks in top5 but BD's are too delusional to swallow the truth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom