What's new

'Russia coming back to Bangladesh'

No they want annex you like cremia ;););)well on topic bd will get huge advantage in this relationship.Russia always take care of their friends :):)
We always warmly welcomed our friends. And Russia is one of our friends.

But I ask, why Russia want close relation between us after a long time???

And yes, a close relationship with Russia will help us. Especially our economy.

well BD already has an indian puppet as their leader....and it was the (former) soviets who supported india in its arming and funding of the mukti bahini terrorist organization

I dont think Pakistan at this point feels the need to take much sides here; our success in BD and in the sub-continent lies on keeping hasina-like characters in check.

but that's somethings for the government and the spooks to worry about...as far as FDI and trade is concerned - they're always beneficial and in that regard I'd wish BD best of luck

hopefully they'll learn to reject puppetry and villains to lead them

Tot of what :D:D:D:D
one thing already in Internet( not TOT): Russia is going to construct maintaince facility for amphibious vehicles in Bangladesh

How about us ? We can help you with China to make your military strong and develop your economy free of Indian interference. :D
we already bought MBT-2000 (china&Pakistan join project), more we will buy and 9 k-8 traniers are coming for BD soon

We always warmly welcomed our friends. And Russia is one of our friends.

But I ask, why Russia want close relation between us after a long time???

And yes, a close relationship with Russia will help us. Especially our economy.
After a spat with west russia is on search of new friends may be that it one reasons
Point is what bd can get in this relationship

All weather ally? Do you seriously think China would ever favor the Awami's regime over Pakistan? LoLz.

Pakistan's military cooperation with China is ten times fold than your entire " strategic " relations with China :lol:

bd bought more weapons from china under hasina LOL and china is our major development partner, china is our all weather ally, it does not care who is in power

no, better than that :D

Back
Top Bottom