What's new

'Russia coming back to Bangladesh'

All weather ally? Do you seriously think China would ever favor the Awami's regime over Pakistan? LoLz.

Pakistan's military cooperation with China is ten times fold than your entire " strategic " relations with China :lol:
why do you think Pak-Sino will get hammpered if there is good BD-Sino relation ? dude get a International affairs lesson LOL

What about FGFA? Do you think Russia will Invite BD to as 50-50 partner?

Are you nuts? :cuckoo: Do you really think that the Russians would ever compromise their military alliance with India over the BD?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, I remember that the FGFA is an Indo-Russo stealth jet program.

After a spat with west russia is on search of new friends may be that it one reasons
Point is what bd can get in this relationship
Hmm, but Russia should not forget how much influence west have over us. ;)

Are you nuts? :cuckoo: Do you really think that the Russians would ever compromise their military alliance with India over the BD?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, I remember that the FGFA is an Indo-Russo stealth jet program.

Russia is very SMART. It will invite another regional powerhouse & an upcoming superpower to balance out India.

Russia is very SMART. It will invite another regional powerhouse & an upcoming superpower to balance out India.
do not need a superpower to balance out India, according to Rahul Gandhi india is half super powa like half lady ahahah

In all seriousness, I don't think so.

I can't imagine the Russians acting out against India's interest. History speaks for itself.

Suffice to say that Putin himself thanked India in particular for its support in the Crisis of Crimea.

Back
Top Bottom