What's new

Russia claims to have 'electronic bomb' that can disarm entire US Navy

Even if you've such a weapon why are you telling it to the whole world? :blink:
Because of the success of the recent U.S. cruise missile attack in Syria, which is perceived as having defeated Russian-supplied defenses and countermeasures.

I'm looking forward to hearing the jokes Russians are telling about this latest announcement, aren't you?

Good to hear but i got some news which is making me doubt about something going wrong in Afghanistan where they drop bomb
I just saw a news that us army is still fighting in that area.and area has been no go zone??

Any news @BHarwana
Thanks
ISIS might have bigger footprint than previously estimated.

However, claims of ISIS fighters surviving in/near ground zero area of the blast, are pure hogwosh.

Journalists/Afghans will not be granted access to the site until it is fully assessed. Fear is that unexploded munition might be trapped underground and surface might collapse in some areas, making the region hazardous.

Here is an update: http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...d-its-job-based-on-these-new-satellite-images

Last edited:
ISIS might have bigger footprint than previously estimated.

However, claims of ISIS fighters surviving in/near ground zero area of the blast, are pure hogwosh.

Journalists/Afghans will not be granted access to the site until it is fully assessed. Fear is that unexploded munition might be trapped underground and surface might collapse in some areas, making the region hazardous.

Here is an update: http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...d-its-job-based-on-these-new-satellite-images

But isis claims that not a single terrorist of them had been killed by moab. Yesterday statement
Secondly if they killed isis personals why they don't show them to the public

Mission accomplished huh? Wtf

I am totally ensure that this bomb only kill civilian and whom are surviving the us army are now killing the infected people
To check out the experiment ratio

But isis claims that not a single terrorist of them had been killed by moab. Yesterday statement
Secondly if they killed isis personals why they don't show them to the public

Mission accomplished huh? Wtf

I am totally ensure that this bomb only kill civilian and whom are surviving the us army are now killing the infected people
To check out the experiment ratio
ISIS does not recognizes its dead.

Everybody is aware of presence of ISIS in that region. It is open secret.

I don't think it is wise to show dead bodies. People die in war.

ISIS does not recognizes its dead.

Everybody is aware of presence of ISIS in that region. It is open secret.

I don't think it is wise to show dead bodies. People die in war.

Ooo let see

Below is an 2014 news article please read it care fully. Thanks in advance.

The State Department acknowledged that the crew of the destroyer USS Donald Cook has been gravely demoralized ever since their vessel was flown over in the Black Sea by a Russian Sukhoi-24 (Su-24) fighter jet which carried neither bombs nor missiles but only an electronic warfare device.

http://www.voltairenet.org/article185860.html

Meanwhile, the Russian Su-24 that buzzed the USS Donald Cook carried neither bombs nor missiles but only a basket mounted under the fuselage, which, according to the Russian newspaper Rossiyskaya Gazeta [2], contained a Russian electronic warfare device called Khibiny.

As the Russian jet approached the US vessel, the electronic device disabled all radars, control circuits, systems, information transmission, etc. on board the US destroyer. In other words, the all-powerful Aegis system, now hooked up - or about to be - with the defense systems installed on NATO’s most modern ships was shut down, as turning off the TV set with the remote control.

The Russian Su-24 then simulated a missile attack against the USS Donald Cook, which was left literally deaf and blind. As if carrying out a training exercise, the Russian aircraft - unarmed - repeated the same maneuver 12 times before flying away.

After that, the 4th generation destroyer immediately set sail towards a port in Romania.

Since that incident, which the Atlanticist media have carefully covered up despite the widespread reactions sparked among defense industry experts, no US ship has ever approached Russian territorial waters again.

KHIBINY advanced aircraft-mounted electronic warfare (EW) system
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/khib...tronic-warfare-ew-system.483213/#post-9289644

Not EMP some kind of communication interrupter and Radio Jammer bomb. Takes out Radar systems and thus disabling counter measures
You actually buy this crap?

I would like to point to you an informative discussion in another platform but that link does not works here for some reason.

Question should be: why those Russian were not shot down?

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-navy-didnt-shoot-down-russian-jets-2016-4

Even if you've such a weapon why are you telling it to the whole world? :blink:
Exactly.

This is a text-book 'propaganda' story.

Information comes from informants and civilians in general. Such information sets the stage for meaningful intelligence.

You will find countless stories about experiences of civilians with ISIS in Afghanistan.

Here is an example: http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/03/afghanistan-isis-160323040012640.html

The hilly region that was struck (with MOAB) comprised of a massive cave complex. ISIS found it an ideal setting for operations.

Please don't engage me
Every muslim even the british know that isis is a tool of mossad and cia using it in muslim countries to destruct it fking leader baghdadi is a cia agent rose up in iraq brought to syria and now in Afghanistan
Even the isis each fuk face terrorist sallery is in dollars.
Isis martyred iraqi mujahideen
Isis martyred syria mujahideen
Isis martyred afghan mujahideen
Isis martyred Palestinian mujahideen
They rape girls in iraq and then throw grenades in their houses.
And don't mention me any clue or shit regarding isis

As it is already stated in my prophet words and i have studied it that there will be khawarijeen fitna and that will support by Jewish..

Please don't engage me
Every muslim even the british know that isis is a tool of mossad and cia using it in muslim countries to destruct it fking leader baghdadi is a cia agent rose up in iraq brought to syria and now in Afghanistan
Even the isis each fuk face terrorist sallery is in dollars.
Isis martyred iraqi mujahideen
Isis martyred syria mujahideen
Isis martyred afghan mujahideen
Isis martyred Palestinian mujahideen
They rape girls in iraq and then throw grenades in their houses.
And don't mention me any clue or shit regarding isis

As it is already stated in my prophet words and i have studied it that there will be khawarijeen fitna and that will support by Jewish..

i have been trying to tell this for long time but people don't believe even on hadith, jews are teaching wrong education of Islam especially to Azerbaijani People and to the central asian muslims by using blackwater, U.S policies have been designed by powerful jewish families for long time, and they even have had influence in europe too.

if you take only one jew then only Mr. Kushner’s prominence in the administration is rising. For instance, he set the ambience and agenda for Mr. Trump’s meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping — one bilateral relationship that could define the 45th presidency.Then again, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford invited him to join him on a tour of Iraq. Mr. Kushner has a finger in every pie. He is involved in the White House policy on China, Mexico, West Asia and Canada. He strategizes on combating the Islamic State. (to fools even people of U.S).

He heads the newly created Office of American Innovation, which has the mandate to implement highly effective private sector practices in government. Mr. Kushner is a senior adviser to Mr. Trump. he could be a broker of peace between Israel and Arabs soon. but for now between Iran & Saudi Arab.

the jews policies maker in U.S destroying Muslims world... so in order to make sure peace and prosperity in the world..
we should build a muslims alliance and accept the recognition of israel by muslims alliance ASAP. so we can live peacefully.. i hope so. muslims world should do this so there will be no excuse by world if jews break the peace agreements with muslims world.

Last edited:
Russia is so powerful
image.adapt.480.low.WP-RUSSIAN SHOT DOWN BREAKI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom