What's new

Russia, China, and India are CRUSHING Liberal Globalism!!!

I need to clarify that US is not Liberalism, to be specific.

The ideology pushed by US and Zionist is neoliberalism. It has a liberal name, but has little to do with liberalism.

neo-liberal principles — legalization of same-sex marriage, anti-unionism, deregulation, market fundamentalism and intensified, unconscionable greed

Yes. Neoliberalism is extreme capitalism, which is slavery.

1647320911115.png

From Political Science An Introduction 14th Edition by Michael G. Roskin Robert L. Cord James A. Medeiros Walter S. Jones

This is US ideology family tree, just for reference. Chinese has different views.

Not sure how long India will stand firmly against the west though.

The ideology pushed by US and Zionist is neoliberalism. It has a liberal name, but has little to do with liberalism.

neo-liberal principles — legalization of same-sex marriage, anti-unionism, deregulation, market fundamentalism and intensified, unconscionable greed

View attachment 824211
From Political Science An Introduction 14th Edition by Michael G. Roskin Robert L. Cord James A. Medeiros Walter S. Jones

This is US ideology family tree, just for reference. Chinese has different views.
That's a good diagram.

And has not, in the past?

Or are you saying they might have done so, earlier, they are no longer capable of resistance?
I think in the early days, the founders of India are wary of west dirty tricks and mindset, they still have the bad memories of west colonialism.

Founders of India adopted Soviet alike system, trying to build an independent economy system. China did the same.

Soviet helped India a lot, loans, TOT, and weaponry, until Soviet collapsed.

In this period, India defend herself with Soviet support, the West did interfere in India-Pakistan War, but I would not say India fought against West, it's more like fought for India own independence.

On the other hand, China had 2 wars with West, in Korea peninsula and Indochina, especially Vietnam.

China support Communist movement worldwide, such as Africa, North Korea and Nepal, especially in Southeast Asia. China donated tons of money and weaponry to help them fight against western colonialism.

After Soviet collapsed in the 1990s, India transformed to Market orientated economy.

India today is crony capitalism, mixed with caste system, extreme Hindutva nationalism, populism and many other things.

In this period, the development of India highly depends on west FDI, market, TOT. India is pro west.

But I would say Hindutva nationalism make India more sensitive and self-respect. India under Modi won't tolerate the West as Congress do.

The Congress is textbook of following west so-called progressive ideology, which is very suicidal politically. The Brahmins and Hindus are tired of Congress weakness, corruption and incompetence.

On the other hand, RSS/BJP is more like China. BJP don't give a fcuk on west political correctness. BJP has their own ideology and practice. BJP has a pro west gesture, but it's gesture only. BJP pursue renaissance of Hindu civilization. They don't tolerate west arrogance.

BJP don't rely on west ideology, the general election is just stepping stones for them to seize power.

So, in general, imo, India never stands against west. India fought for her own interest. China, on the other hand, fought for communist movement during Mao's period. Of course, the movement is in China's interest back then.

Reference:
Indias Political Economy, 1947-1977 The Gradual Revolution by Francine R. Frankel
Indias Political Economy, 1947-2004 The Gradual Revolution by Francine R. Frankel

I think in the early days, the founders of India are wary of west dirty tricks and mindset, they still have the bad memories of west colonialism.

Founders of India adopted Soviet alike system, trying to build an independent economy system. China did the same.

In this period, India defend herself with Soviet support, the West did interfere in India-Pakistan War, but I would not say India fought against West, it's more like fought for India own independence.

On the other hand, China had 2 wars with West, in Korea peninsula and Indochina, especially Vietnam.

China support Communist movement worldwide, such as Africa, North Korea and Nepal, especially in Southeast Asia. China donated tons of money and weaponry to help them fight against western colonialism.

After Soviet collapsed in the 1990s, India transformed to Market orientated economy.

India today is crony capitalism, mixed with caste system, extreme Hindutva nationalism, populism and many other things.

In this period, the development of India highly depends on west FDI, market, TOT. India is pro west.

But I would say Hindutva nationalism make India more sensitive and self-respect. India under Modi won't tolerate the West as Congress do.

The Congress is textbook of following west so-called progressive ideology, which is very suicidal politically. The Brahmins and Hindus are tired of Congress weakness, corruption and incompetence.

On the other hand, RSS/BJP is more like China. BJP don't give a fcuk on west political correctness. BJP has their own ideology and practice. BJP has a pro west gesture, but it's gesture only. BJP pursue renaissance of Hindu civilization. They don't tolerate west arrogance.

BJP don't rely on west ideology, the general election is just stepping stones for them to seize power.

So, in general, imo, India never stands against west. India fought for her own interest. China, on the other hand, fought for communist movement during Mao's period. Of course, the movement is in China's interest back then.

Reference:
Indias Political Economy, 1947-1977 The Gradual Revolution by Francine R. Frankel
Indias Political Economy, 1947-2004 The Gradual Revolution by Francine R. Frankel
It was interesting to read your analysis.

I do not agree with much of it, but it is a view of us that we cannot possibly have seen on our own.

This is total BS. Indians don't have anything related to principled global liberalism - either for or against. India as always has no real beef in the fight between global powers. Indians have sympathy with Ukraine. Some are delusional that Russia is a friend and friendships are real in geopolitics - these people even cheer for Russia.

Overall however, India is trying to tiptoe its way around the globally polarizing issue. India needs a good relationship with both Russia and the west for security and prosperity. So that is what India is doing - as always remain a cat on the wall. India will let the big guys duke it out and see how to adapt to whatever emerges from these ashes :coffee:

View attachment 824211

The Jassad .... unmasked!!!

Bravo, awesome post.

Reference:
Your understanding of India under the new leadership is wrong. Do you know why India is pro western? It is primarily because of China. Indians are wary of China and the military threat that is perceived from China. Instinctively Indian political leadership is running to the west because of it.

I should also add the following:

a) Urban Indian population have a lot of cultural influence from the west. Hollywood and CNN tend to have that effect on all colonial population that can speak English and India is no different. But this does not always translate to political alignment because Indians do not vote for foreign policy. Indians don't care much about foreign policy at all when they go to the polling booth - except for some tropes about Pakistan from hardline Hindu voter base.
b) Indians have been a bit weary of American weapons export to Pakistan. But now that is mellowing because China takes that role. Makes it easy to hate China as the big bad villain!
b) India's political leadership and Indians harbor the notion that India is a 'world power'. This is one of the reasons that India 'stands up' to the west and may not agree to everything. But this is only a small factor for now. Indians also understand the reality that India depends on the west for economic and security reasons.

Your understanding of India under the new leadership is wrong. Do you know why India is pro western? It is primarily because of China. Indians are wary of China and the military threat that is perceived from China. Instinctively Indian political leadership is running to the west because of it.

I should also add the following:

a) Urban Indian population have a lot of cultural influence from the west. Hollywood and CNN tend to have that effect on all colonial population that can speak English and India is no different. But this does not always translate to political alignment because Indians do not vote for foreign policy. Indians don't care much about foreign policy at all when they go to the polling booth - except for some tropes about Pakistan from hardline Hindu voter base.
b) Indians have been a bit weary of American weapons export to Pakistan. But now that is mellowing because China takes that role. Makes it easy to hate China as the big bad villain!
b) India's political leadership and Indians harbor the notion that India is a 'world power'. This is one of the reasons that India 'stands up' to the west and may not agree to everything. But this is only a small factor for now. Indians also understand the reality that India depends on the west for economic and security reasons.
I totally agree with your point.
I mean, historically, China and India once upon a time had a pretty good relationship in the 1950s.

China was not India threat at all, there are Himalayas mountains, there are Tibet make any invasion impossible.

It's the border dispute, and Nehru forward policy, and 1962 war make things differently. But that doesn't change the fact that Himalayas mountains make invasion impossible.

The west legacy, the cultural, language and economy influence shaped Indians mindset. I understand. Indian's inferior complex, worship of white race, and caste system are some of the reasons that Chinese were reluctant to treat Indian equally.

Indians see China as a threat, fine. That's the privilege of the nation with upper hand.

India can win Chinese respect as soon as they prove themselves.

View attachment 824211

simplified textbook version of ideology that does not explain realities of the world

simplified textbook version of ideology that does not explain realities of the world
Agree. It doesn't.
Just take a look at reddit, there are thousands of ideologies evolving. People today are more and more divided, some are more and more radical.

SNS create information cocoons, it tends to strengthen people own belief, and make people more and more different from each other.

Back
Top Bottom