What's new

Russia, China, and India are CRUSHING Liberal Globalism!!!

India never stand against west, not a single day.
Single day!!! Hope you know there are 24 hrs in a day.. India won't even last 1 minute.. I am not sure why they lump India with big powers like Russia and China when India is nothing more than a 3rd world 3rd rate dollar a day economy.

I totally agree with your point.
I mean, historically, China and India once upon a time had a pretty good relationship in the 1950s.

China was not India threat at all, there are Himalayas mountains, there are Tibet make any invasion impossible.

It's the border dispute, and Nehru forward policy, and 1962 war make things differently. But that doesn't change the fact that Himalayas mountains make invasion impossible.

The west legacy, the cultural, language and economy influence shaped Indians mindset. I understand. Indian's inferior complex, worship of white race, and caste system are some of the reasons that Chinese were reluctant to treat Indian equally.

Indians see China as a threat, fine. That's the privilege of the nation with upper hand.

India can win Chinese respect as soon as they prove themselves.

I totally agree that India worship the white race. At the same time, they feel inferior for doing so, but they can’t help it. Just as the Nile River created Egypt. Britain created the modern Indian state. The British gave India its unifying language, cricket, parliamentary system, common law and even the steering wheel on the right side of a car. The Brits are the creator of modern India. And will forever be a slave of the mind to the British.

The only way to end this slave mentality is to break up India and undo colonialism. This is how Indians can gain true freedom.

Back
Top Bottom