What's new

Russia and Iran: A postmodern dance

Maybe there is , to an extent . But dont actions speak louder than words ? Has the Kremlin kept its word , contract and promise of supplying S300 to Tehran ? Well , even the AngloSaxons have a certain degree of friendship and loyalty amongst themselves , you cant really say that .

Workers of the world , unite ! :D

You can not judge Russia by its current period of turmoil and weakness. Remember that it is always protecting allies when it was strong. And when once again be strong - will protect. Then Russia's friends will be happy and enemies - howl of grief and rage.
Anyway Russia will help Iran with air defense - or to supply S-300, or teach them to produce analog.
And what is wrong with "Workers of the world , unite !"? My dad is not Rotschild, may be yours does?. Workers and peasants had better life under communism then now.

You can not judge Russia by its current period of turmoil and weakness. Remember that it is always protecting allies when it was strong. And when once again be strong - will protect. Then Russia's friends will be happy and enemies - howl of grief and rage.
Anyway Russia will help Iran with air defense - or to supply S-300, or teach them to produce analog.
And what is wrong with "Workers of the world , unite !"? My dad is not Rotschild, may be yours does?. Workers and peasants had better life under communism then now.

Then , I am not judging Russia at all , I am judging the U.S.S.R. in such case , amn't I ? But still , the Kremlin isn't as weak as you suppose it to be . I personally think that it can stand up to U.S and NATO even today with its limited power , just like in Syria . Well , Moscow has refused to sell S300 to Iran despite the contract , which is a fact .

Nothing , it was a joke .

Then , I am not judging Russia at all , I am judging the U.S.S.R. in such case , amn't I ? But still , the Kremlin isn't as weak as you suppose it to be . I personally think that it can stand up to U.S and NATO even today with its limited power , just like in Syria . Well , Moscow has refused to sell S300 to Iran despite the contract , which is a fact .

Nothing , it was a joke .

in the old days, the head of Russia would just hit his fist on the table and said, "One more step to Damascus and I'll blow your fvcking London or New York."
Now he can not do that. Russia does not have enough authority.
Yes, the refuse of S-300 is a mistake. But wait for the results of Putin's visit to Iran next month.

in the old days, the head of Russia would just hit his fist on the table and said, "One more step to Damascus and I'll blow your fvcking London or New York."
Now he can not do that. Russia does not have enough authority.
Yes, the refuse of S-300 is a mistake. But wait for the results of Putin's visit to Iran next month.

lies , soviets didn't fight for others , only russian interests.

even turkey is better friend than russia for sure how ever we fight sometimes..

even turkey is better friend than russia for sure how ever we fight sometimes..

Turkey in NATO so it's enemy of Iran. May be Russia is not a best friend, but at list it is not the enemy.

Dude , there are power outages in iran , like in karaj or other obnei places , bushehr is not operational , don't lie

What the hell are you talking about?this year I record no power outage in Karaj.and who says bushehr is not operational yet?

@vostok are you realy ignoring my advice?this guy is a true idiot...

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom