What's new

Russia and Iran: A postmodern dance

It's interesting that you say that.

I've had a lot of interactions with Russians here in Canada and have always loved their nature. In contrast to Western European and North American white people, Russians are way more spiritual and "Eastern" in their mindset. So I can see why you say what you just said, but in practice mixing religion with politics/state affairs is extremely dangerous. It leads to just another form of extremism.

The middle ground between both sides needs to be achieved and I honestly feel that East Asian nations have managed to find this middle ground beautifully. Japan, China, South Korea etc... have all managed to mix the right amount of Western European materialism/individualism with Eastern spiritualism/pluralism. I love how these societies in East Asia function.

Russia has inherited a lot of Byzantium - Orthodox Empire. Even the coat of arms of Russia is the Byzantinium.
49864dac8e19.jpg

The double-headed eagle means that Russia looks both to the West and the East.
But still, it means that the state and the church - the two pillars of society, created to help a person in this life and the next.

Nevertheless, Russia has built a nuclear power plant in Iran.
As well as Russia and Iran - the two main partners in the creation of a gas OPEC.

it is not functional yet , russia was there to investigate siemens technology and use the occasion to sell iran alcohol free beer

it is not functional yet , russia was there to investigate siemens technology and use the occasion to sell iran alcohol free beer

It is very hard to make such an organization functioning. All Westarn countries against it. But I think gas OPEC will works.

It is very hard to make such an organization functioning. All Westarn countries against it. But I think gas OPEC will works.

that's why it will never function and i was talking about the russian nuclear reactor , not the proposed gas OPEC , a gas OPEC from what it sounds is another ahmedinajad invention that putin's fallen for

that's why it will never function and i was talking about the russian nuclear reactor , not the proposed gas OPEC , a gas OPEC from what it sounds is another ahmedinajad invention that putin's fallen for
But it works and 2 more reactors will be built.
And problems with it - I do not think this problems Russia did.

But it works and 2 more reactors will be built.
And problems with it - I do not think this problems Russia did.

Where does it work at? the bushehr power plant isn't online , just like the other 2 you mentioned.

A rocket was launched on that date , not that plant.
"Busher" a few days ago, was put into operation
14:2928.06.2013 (updated: 28.06.2013 14:49)
Three days ago, "Busher" was put into operation on the capacity of 1,000 megawatts, any disruption in the work is not fixed, the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran.

PETERSBURG, June 28 - RIA Novosti. "Busher" in Iran a few days ago, was put into operation, told the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, the head of the Iranian delegation to the Conference of the IAEA and the international forum "AtomExpo 2013" Fereydoon Abbas Davan.

"" Busher "needed some technical inspection and testing, and we spent a couple of months ago. Three days ago," Busher "was put into operation on the capacity of 1,000 megawatts. And, fortunately, I have not reported on any-or failures in its work, "- he said.

RIA Novosti АÐ*С "Бушер" несколько дней назад запущена в эксплуатацию | Ð*ИА Новости # ixzz2aQfin9wv

"Busher" a few days ago, was put into operation
14:2928.06.2013 (updated: 28.06.2013 14:49)
Three days ago, "Busher" was put into operation on the capacity of 1,000 megawatts, any disruption in the work is not fixed, the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran.

PETERSBURG, June 28 - RIA Novosti. "Busher" in Iran a few days ago, was put into operation, told the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, the head of the Iranian delegation to the Conference of the IAEA and the international forum "AtomExpo 2013" Fereydoon Abbas Davan.

"" Busher "needed some technical inspection and testing, and we spent a couple of months ago. Three days ago," Busher "was put into operation on the capacity of 1,000 megawatts. And, fortunately, I have not reported on any-or failures in its work, "- he said.

RIA Novosti АÐ*С "Бушер" несколько дней назад запущена в эксплуатацию | Ð*ИА Новости # ixzz2aQfin9wv

Dude , there are power outages in iran , like in karaj or other obnei places , bushehr is not operational , don't lie

Dude , there are power outages in iran , like in karaj or other obnei places , bushehr is not operational , don't lie

It is not me, it is Fereydoon Abbas Davan.
Prove me pls, that he is lying. Power outages is not the point. 1 Reactor can not solve such problems as lack of energy. In 90's power outdages were constant in Russia and Ukraine despite the smooth operation of dozens of reactors and other power plants.

It is not me, it is Fereydoon Abbas Davan.
Prove me pls, that he is lying. Power outages is not the point. 1 Reactor can not solve such problems as lack of energy. In 90's power outdages were constant in Russia and Ukraine despite the smooth operation of dozens of reactors and other power plants.

in places like karaj people are living like they are in africa :lol:

Remember , you have no friends in International arena , just interests , interests and interests .

There is always a place for friendship and loyalty. Even at the level of geopolitics.
Although, if you are a Anglosaxon and follower of rule of "divide and conquer" - then yes, you have only interests.
The main rule in life, which is used by Westerners - "profitable / not profitable". But normal people must use "truth / lie".

There is always a place for friendship and loyalty. Even at the level of geopolitics.
Although, if you are a Anglosaxon and follower of rule of "divide and conquer" - then yes, you have only interests.
The main rule in life, which is used by Westerners - "profitable / not profitable". But normal people must use "truth / lie".

Maybe there is , to an extent . But dont actions speak louder than words ? Has the Kremlin kept its word , contract and promise of supplying S300 to Tehran ? Well , even the AngloSaxons have a certain degree of friendship and loyalty amongst themselves , you cant really say that .

Workers of the world , unite ! :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom