What's new

Russia and China veto UN Resolution against Syria

Yet you have not done anything in Syria other then getting some celebrities to visit the refugees :coffee: , Intervention from the Mighty Turkey would help however you have not taken done anything huge other then Threats.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

The border fights only soldier to Soldier then again I'm talking to an ignorant turk.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Do you believe the Russians or Chinese care about what a Bunch of Arabs think ? I mean you can't even protect your own in Syria, let alone using your military that you spend insane amounts of money on other then for show.

Border fights.... Do you know what happened yesterday... Do you know anything about military strategy... Do you know anything about international diplomacy... What kind of uneducated person I am talking to...

1- Arabian countries armies more than double/triple Iranian army and their training is per with most Nato countries... Pure ignorance...

2- rebels do not have planes and artilleries to bomb syrian army while Syrian army have these tools and uses them... pure ignorance and lack of military knowledge...

3- U.S didn't openly started a war against Soviets in Afghanistan but with U.S' and Pakistans help Afghans defeated Soviets...

4- You do know that with foreign intervension people of Syria will unite against the foreigners right...

Go do you uneducated trolling somewhere else please...

China and Russia obviously have a better plan. Well let's hear it? What plan will cause the killing to stop tomorrow and allow people the freedom to say what they want?

Better plan? Stop all use of weapons, including the opposition, and then start negotiations, let them Syria to solve their problems

Border fights.... Do you know what happened yesterday... Do you know anything about military strategy... Do you know anything about international diplomacy... What kind of uneducated person I am talking to...

1- Arabian countries armies more than double/triple Iranian army and their training is per with most Nato countries... Pure ignorance...

2- rebels do not have planes and artilleries to bomb syrian army while Syrian army have these tools and uses them... pure ignorance and lack of military knowledge...

3- U.S didn't openly started a war against Soviets in Afghanistan but with U.S' and Pakistans help Afghans defeated Soviets...

4- You do know that with foreign intervension people of Syria will unite against the foreigners right...

Go do you uneducated trolling somewhere else please...

Ignorance is showing, if Syria were Using it's Planes then a no fly zone would be the first thing.

Border fights reported are FSA using hit and run tactics on Syrian Troops near the border it's just man to man.

Yet the Arab Armies with all their NATO training Cannot stop whats going on in Syria they cannot do anything without western support Iran will get the better of them.

Everyone knows the current perception the USA and Europe have called assad to stand down. USA wasn't calling for Soviets leaders to stand down where say.

Yet the SNC and many syrians are calling for Intervention from Turkey, Arab League, the West and even Israel.

Ignorant turk as usual.

The spokesman of Pakistan still support the position of China and Russia, thanks, though you voted support it, but I can understand.

In 1971 war only Egypt and Iraq supported India. After babri Masjid demolition Saddam openly said that why Muslim world is crying over a old masjid when UN forces destroying many masjids in Iraq on daily basis.Actually it's loss of India after removal of Saddam and Egyptian leadership

LMAFO Saddam actually gave the truth to Arabs and the Muslim world.

Better plan? Stop all use of weapons, including the opposition, and then start negotiations, let them Syria to solve their problems

I don't know you but if you really believe what you are sayng, I can actually say good for you, you really are a admirable person.

But reallity is very different... Assad clan will not give up their power... Rebels will not srop until they gain freedom... So killing and fighting will go on...

Ignorance is showing, if Syria were Using it's Planes then a no fly zone would be the first thing.

Border fights reported are FSA using hit and run tactics on Syrian Troops near the border it's just man to man.

Yet the Arab Armies with all their NATO training Cannot stop whats going on in Syria they cannot do anything without western support Iran will get the better of them.

Everyone knows the current perception the USA and Europe have called assad to stand down. USA wasn't calling for Soviets leaders to stand down where say.

Yet the SNC and many syrians are calling for Intervention from Turkey, Arab League, the West and even Israel.

Ignorant turk as usual.

Search sometihng before commenthing...Homs massacre was done by air and artillery bombardmend...

Compering Assad and Soviet leaders... I am done with you, you cannot understand this kind of issue

@ Chinese members
On what basis you are supporting Asad?Not even Chinese common people have right to chose the government they want.

I don't know you but if you really believe what you are sayng, I can actually say good for you, you really are a admirable person.

But reallity is very different... Assad clan will not give up their power... Rebels will not srop until they gain freedom... So killing and fighting will go on...

That is their internal affairs, and I still do not see any killing of civilians, if both sides take up arms, at least fighting, do not to cry. Win or loss that is their thing.

Russia, China veto UN resolution on Syria; India votes for regime change

Russia and China on Saturday vetoed a Security Council resolution backing an Arab League peace plan that calls for Syrian President Bashar Assad to step down amid escalating violence.

The other 13 members of the council, including India, the United States, Britain and France, voted in an unusual weekend session favor of the resolution aimed at stopping the ongoing violence in Syria.

It seems Pakistan also voted for regime change.

Communist China and Putin's Russia stand alone with the oppressor. Why am I not surprised?

@ Chinese members
On what basis you are supporting Asad?Not even Chinese common people have right to chose the government they want.

Who told you that, according to the non-Chinese public opinion polls, the vast majority of Chinese people support the Chinese government.

Noninterference in internal affairs, not to mention the armed intervention.

The spokesman of Pakistan still support the position of China and Russia, thanks, though you voted support it, but I can understand.
you are not ashamed to agree with such massacre?
why you proudly come in this forum to be happy with that?

Everyone understand this but is it going to happen ? What made the rebellions to hold the weapons in the first place.They cannot see their brethren to get killed mercilessly by the troops.Sadly China and Russia are not interested in freedom for Syrians.Assad and his cabal are by no means without fault and should possibly face charges.This has more to do with their support of Iran than Syria.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom