What's new

Rupee hits new record low of 57.12 today - Will Rafale deal Cancelled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not denying anything friend. Is the question too hard for you ??? Simple English. Why Rafale ??? Why not Apache/Mig29K or any other purchase. Are you dum or don't know the answer :D :D :D
Or just say you are afraid or obsess with Rafale :D
i have just answered you. all imported weapons [Apache/Mig29K or any other purchase] india need pay much more.

we chinese j-20 is much powerful than your rafale. how old are u

don't bury head into sand

i have just answered you. all imported weapons [Apache/Mig29K or any other purchase] india need pay much more.

we chinese j-20 is much powerful than your rafale. how old are u

don't bury head into sand
Hahaha how old are you to link exchange rate to a particular deal.
Keep you much powerfull plane where it is. Brag it when it is inducted. Not before that.now a days Every jack has prototypes.
If you tell me that then why don't you edit you article accordingly. Or didn't even read what's original post. Or dum enough to do that ???

My point is still that you are afraid or obsessessse with Rafale. So you post particularly RAFALE and not another thing. Accept it :D

And what the hell is "we Chinese J20. ????
You should go edit that too or many will ask you your age too. And that isn't cool :D

delusional indians doing everything again to deny the sad reality... their rupee is going down to the toilet, yet still cannt accept the reality```the biggest joke of humankind is in making, lets grab snacks and enjoying the funny life 'bollywood show'

One more. Please welcome.
Facts: didn't denying anything. I accept rupee fact. I just want some answer which the "kkacer" is unable to give. Would you like to help him ???

Question is in post 54. I repeated it 4 times and not gona do it again

Hahaha how old are you to link exchange rate to a particular deal.
Keep you much powerfull plane where it is. Brag it when it is inducted. Not before that.now a days Every jack has prototypes.
If you tell me that then why don't you edit you article accordingly. Or didn't even read what's original post. Or dum enough to do that ???

My point is still that you are afraid or obsessessse with Rafale. So you post particularly RAFALE and not another thing. Accept it :D

And what the hell is "we Chinese J20. ????
You should go edit that too or many will ask you your age too. And that isn't cool :D
rafale is an older generation plane in front of chinese j-20

One more. Please welcome.
Facts: didn't denying anything. I accept rupee fact. I just want some answer which the "kkacer" is unable to give. Would you like to help him ???

Question is in post 54. I repeated it 4 times and not gona do it again
little kid, maybe u need a doctor

delusional indians doing everything again to deny the sad reality... their rupee is going down to the toilet, yet still cannt accept the reality```the biggest joke of humankind is in making, lets grab snacks and enjoying the funny life 'bollywood show'

Why are you trying so hard....cool down..have some water....

I didn't even mention J20. It was you. I tell you brag about it when it's inducted. And not about the prototype.
All I am saying you made a mistake by putting Rafale in the ORIGINAL POST as you are obsessed or afraid of it. If not and it's just a careless mistake remove it and accept it was mistake. Why the hell you are doing all other things ???? Simple English if you don't understand please use google translator :D

And about kid thing .....
Is it normal Chinese thing to attack on the poster personally when you can't answer him. So much for high IQ ... RIGHT ??? :D

china's IQ data are fake is totally apparent from the thread.. what a bunch of douches they are :woot:

ontopic : Rafale deal will happen and chinese a$$ is burning coz even their J-30s cannot counter it :lol:

yeah, some of them are immature kids

If you think I am a Kidd then you should be really ashamed of yourself :D you can't even answer a question to a kid :D hahahaha :D
Where the hell is your IQ or did it say (I Quit) :D

Some of them ??? You can't even answer to one and talking about some ??? Nightmare ???

yeah, some of them are immature kids

yeah this old generation plane has beaten F22 only operational fifth generation fighter plane in Dog fight funny:guns: is'nt it

agree. they can't accept the reality. wasting time to teach them. i give up.

agree. they can't accept the reality. wasting time to teach them
Last option Run away like c***** :D

Or answer as a Man if you are :D

Double coating same lines won't help. You are alone here &. :D Pawned :D

What you gona tell your friends you are pawned by some kid :D
Look I am not denying anything you say :D if you think I am a kid I am kid
But it will be bad for you reputation :D

And teach them ??? Hahahaah you made my day :D learn something then teach

agree. they can't accept the reality. wasting time to teach them :cheers:

Then why coming here just leave the thread and if your J-20 was da best in the world why china is inducting J-10B which is also a 4.5 gen fighter just like Rafale:rofl:

Message to indians..stop worrying about China and Pakistan. Your plastic economy is falling like house of cards.
Almost entire indian community in KSA is in panic right now as their savings are being eroded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom