What's new

Rupee hits new record low of 57.12 today - Will Rafale deal Cancelled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOOOLLZ

haaa.haaa
i think chinese are so obssesed with Rafale that it has given nightmare to it's people& when people have sleepless night automatically their brain stops functioning.:rofl:
Then people start to post such kind of hopeless thread,forgetting that india can give a loan of 10 billion $ to EU meanwhile they cant buy Rafale .:lol:

LOOOOLLZ

india can give a loan of 10 billion $ to EU meanwhile they cant buy Rafale .:lol:
the debt ratio of india is worse than spain, you should't give a loan to EU. india high debt, high fiscal deficit, huge trade deficit, you should solve your own problem first.

If rupee drops then our exports will fetch more money in terms of rupees ..so its overall effect will reduced to almost 20%(fiscal def) of what you making out it to be ..

If rupee drops then our exports will fetch more money in terms of rupees ..so its overall effect will reduced to almost 20%(fiscal def) of what you making out it to be ..
wake up, india imports goods more than exports goods. you have a huge trade deficit at 185 billion in 2011.

rupee drops will greatly harm your economy

e.g super high inflation, fdi out

LOOOOLLZ

haaa.haaa
i think chinese are so obssesed with Rafale that it has given nightmare to it's people& when people have sleepless night automatically their brain stops functioning.:rofl:
Then people start to post such kind of hopeless thread,forgetting that india can give a loan of 10 billion $ to EU meanwhile they cant buy Rafale .:lol:

You are the one responsible for this. Shame on you. You always talk about weird technology of Rafale and tell the world that copy jack J is inferior to it. So they lose their sleep as their greatness EGO (go) hurt and POST something like that.
It's even not a article. The link OP gave is just exchange rate charge. What he write is directly from his wet dreams. You are guilty for that :D

the debt ratio of india is worse than spain, you should't give a loan to EU. india high debt, high fiscal deficit, huge trade deficit, you should solve your own problem first.
plz keep ur sermon to yourselves
Do u know when India got sanctioned In 1998 nuclear test ,people were saying indian economy would collapse & india woould have to sign CTBT.
Lollz but what happened we came back with a vengeanace meanwhile our neighbour got stucked :lol:

You are the one responsible for this. Shame on you. You always talk about weird technology of Rafale and tell the world that copy jack J is inferior to it. So they lose their sleep as their greatness EGO go hurt and POST something like that.
i just tell the truth, you can ignore it

Guys ignore them....they just want to have meaningless debate as they won't accept our single fact. We could use your posts in other threads and learn from your area of expertise.

i just tell the truth, you can ignore it

Yes you tell the truth :D
Exchange rate changed. INRs value decreased. Ok.
Where the hell you bring Rafale in equation ??? Asking 3 rd time :D
Isnt it you wet dream ??? :D
Or you should have said Apache deal scraped or Mig 29K deal scrapped. But you always choose Rafale. Why ???
You remind me Akmed (from jeff show ) : Are you scared ??? :D

You are the one responsible for this. Shame on you. You always talk about weird technology of Rafale and tell the world that copy jack J is inferior to it. So they lose their sleep as their greatness EGO (go) hurt and POST something like that.
It's even not a article. The link OP gave is just exchange rate charge. What he write is directly from his wet dreams. You are guilty for that :D

SORRY SHAKTIMAAN:rofl:
sorry+shaktiman.jpg

^^:rofl:................

only smiles are saving Indians here :D
We didn't stop you from Smiling too. Come join :D
It has never hurt anyone to smile a little.
BTW our Chinese friend is having trouble answering some questions. You can help him ??? :D
For question see post #54

all imported weapons india need pay much more, i feel sorry to tell you the truth

reference .

Rupee fall jacks up India's arms purchase bill

I am not denying anything friend. Is the question too hard for you ??? Simple English. Why Rafale ??? Why not Apache/Mig29K or any other purchase. Are you dum or don't know the answer :D :D :D
Or just say you are afraid or obsess with Rafale :D
BTW I am asking you same thing 4th time. And you are posting somethingelse everytime :D having bad time ???
Reffer post #54 again and PLEASE answer accordingly :D

I too feel sorry to corner YOU on Rafale but what can I do ??? I have heard it too many times so we have to see it through once :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom