What's new

Rupee hits new record low of 57.12 today - Will Rafale deal Cancelled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Message to indians..stop worrying about China and Pakistan. Your plastic economy is falling like house of cards.
Almost entire indian community in KSA is in panic right now as their savings are being eroded.
agree. they can't accept the reality. wasting time to teach or help them. i give up. now let's enjoy the show ''India Crisis'' :cheers:

Message to indians..stop worrying about China and Pakistan. Your plastic economy is falling like house of cards.
Almost entire indian community in KSA is in panic right now as their savings are being eroded.

first look at your own economy situation.
don't worry about us.
we are fine without your advices thats entirely our concern not urs:no:

agree. they can't accept the reality. wasting time to teach or help them. i give up. now let's enjoy the show ''India crisis'' :cheers:

But this thread has become make fun of you :D

Edit the OP and accept your mistake or keep on BS. Choise is your. Let's see how MAN you are

Do you even read the OP ???
Stop being ..... You know. And go read op

Hahaha how old are you to link exchange rate to a particular deal.
Keep you much powerfull plane where it is. Brag it when it is inducted. Not before that.now a days Every jack has prototypes.
If you tell me that then why don't you edit you article accordingly. Or didn't even read what's original post. Or dum enough to do that ???

My point is still that you are afraid or obsessessse with Rafale. So you post particularly RAFALE and not another thing. Accept it

And what the hell is "we Chinese J20. ????
You should go edit that too or many will ask you your age too. And that isn't cool

I didn't even mention J20. It was you. I tell you brag about it when it's inducted. And not about the prototype.
All I am saying you made a mistake by putting Rafale in the ORIGINAL POST as you are obsessed or afraid of it. If not and it's just a careless mistake remove it and accept it was mistake. Why the hell you are doing all other things ???? Simple English if you don't understand please use google translator

And about kid thing .....
Is it normal Chinese thing to attack on the poster personally when you can't answer him. So much for high IQ ... RIGHT ???

If you think I am a Kidd then you should be really ashamed of yourself you can't even answer a question to a kid hahahaha
Where the hell is your IQ or did it say (I Quit)

Some of them ??? You can't even answer to one and talking about some ??? Nightmare ???

Last option Run away like c***** :D

Or answer as a Man if you are :D

Double coating same lines won't help. You are alone here &. :D Pawned :D

What you gona tell your friends you are pawned by some kid :D
Look I am not denying anything you say :D if you think I am a kid I am kid
But it will be bad for you reputation :D

And teach them ??? Hahahaah you made my day :D learn something then teach

Mr. Kkacer I think you would like to read all the POST again. As your understanding of English is looking problematic. Let me help you by arranging all the POSTS

Do you have the balls to answer the question and accept the mistake ???
Or you are just another troll

i feel so sad for india poor people

But you just said:

agree. they can't accept the reality. wasting time to teach or help them. i give up. now let's enjoy the show ''India Crisis'' :cheers:

So you feel sad for India's poor as well as enjoy India's crisis

I'm not aware what psychological disorder this is.

I wasn't aware the Indian community in KSA has their savings in rupees, unless you have some source to back that up

you know what ! whatever the size of chinese economy will be, it will never be equal to freedom we have in india. china is not a country of all, just a country of elites, and you my friends( net warriors) do not even have courage to " i hate communists, i hate people ruling china" , cause once you say that, you'll be in forced labour camps in tibet (if not shot dead). you know guys, chinese not only shoot dead a person for any crime, they also send the bill of bullet to the family concerned, whose family member they killed.
there is also mandatory foeticide(abortions), and am i glad i am not chinese.

even pakistan is richer than you as it is a democracy, we can stand head to head with any leader and not give a damn.
Forced Abortion | All Girls Allowed

I wasn't aware the Indian community in KSA has their savings in rupees, unless you have some source to back that up

Since Indians can not become KSA citizens, they send their savings back home. Most Indians in the gulf do that. Something Indians in the west do not necessarily do.

But they send the money back home because they will have to spend the money in rupees when they return home. Normally an NRI in the gulf who has to return to India in the end will not measure his savings in Dollars but in Rs. Exceptions being people who want to pull their savings out and move west or for business abroad or for kids education abroad etc.

Somebozo is playing cheerleader to the chinis, don't take him too seriously. If anything more Indians are happy at the exchange rate they are getting on their remittances right now.

:rofl::rofl:NRIs are the only winners in this case.Earlier 1 Saudi riyal was 13 rupees.Now it has become 16.

Even India interest rates of 9%, cannot entice people to buy Indian rupees as everyone senses that the IR is in free fall and sell your all rupee as soon as possible before Christmas will be worth less than 80 IR/USD.

Real estate bubble will burst

The economy will finally collapse if this useless government is going to be there in power.

Since Indians can not become KSA citizens, they send their savings back home. Most Indians in the gulf do that. Something Indians in the west do not necessarily do.

But they send the money back home because they will have to spend the money in rupees when they return home. Normally an NRI in the gulf who has to return to India in the end will not measure his savings in Dollars but in Rs. Exceptions being people who want to pull their savings out and move west or for business abroad or for kids education abroad etc.

Somebozo is playing cheerleader to the chinis, don't take him too seriously. If anything more Indians are happy at the exchange rate they are getting on their remittances right now.

Correct... hence my below post #26.

Why is this news upsetting me? I should be feeling good about this..... shouldn't I? £1 = Rs 89.36 today!! Time to transfer some dosh...

and my savings ? i already told them send me back :D same situation here

Very Bad planning, very late Decision by India about MMRCA competition.
5-7 Years to take decision.:rofl:
Now Pay 119% more price than the 2007-08.
Incredible India, Incredible Planners :woot:
Now, they are planning to test other prototype of LCA in 2018 after failure of all prototypes.:bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom