What's new

Rupee continues to weaken Breaches 119

Oww! Poor you, good-looking people and stuff. I guess UN will take note of your looks and give you global good looking index. :lol: who tf cares man. What matters is competency.

From the first news, guess who is the largest source of foreign doctors. :lol:

Bangaluru alone makes 40+times of what your country makes on software export. Peanuts.

About the Alibaba link, you shared. I can feel your desperation, but I guess you tell this to your own countrymen who come to India and who uses made in India medicines. :rolleyes:
:omghaha:
apna thobrra daikha hay ainay ma! :lol: you talk about software exports and yet, you can't even make your own public toilets!!! :woot:
and what have you achieved? how pathetic of an indian that you are competing with a nation 1/6th your size :lol: when it comes to competing wiith your weight class like, say, oh...I dunno, CHINA, the ONLY claim that you can make is that your "bhangluru" is blah blah times in software export and google and microsoft ceos are glorified indian project mangers while in reality, CHINA who is your weight class runs half of the world! :omghaha:
oh but no, you want to compete with your former masters, PAKISTAN! :laugh: I'm just surprised you have competed with freakin' new zealand! don't forget to compete with sri lanka.

oh and your already competing with afghanistan on making crappy chopper landings! :rofl:

man, @SOUTHie has really hit the south end of the totempole! :laugh:

All thanks to massive debt of loans taken by both ganja & gadari which has affected Pakistans economy badly.

When will we see the real effects of Rupee depreciation? So far, what I see around, in all sorts of neighbourhoods, Pakistanis are booming, making money, businesses doing good,

Back
Top Bottom