What's new

Running out of time: Fearing prosecution, Afghan refugees look towards home

Have they f**ked off yet? Or do I need to come there and pillage their slums and forcibly send them back to Afghanistan by shooting them one by one through a cannon.
These thankless are brazen and wont leave this easily. They know only one language, the language of force. In order to make them leave, Pakistan has to use force.

You should have it with some Kafta and vinegar "sirka" achar. Amazing.

well actually i had it, when i visit UAE first time , and went alone of a dinner at a Pakistani restaurant , i ask for Biryani , but after some time, they come up with huge Plate of " cream color rice " under that there were a full leg piece tikka , and with tomato chattni , Sirke wali hari mirach , some salad and lots of Raita ..... and i was like :o::o::o::victory::victory::yahoo::yahoo::nana::nana:
even they give you a small amount of Daal, i dont remember which Daal , but was awesome

the Operation was against MQM ( not my people ) and that turn out to be somewhere 15,000 dead , and many missing ....

the 1992 Operation was a Political move , and you can come up with something more recent , MQM history and present is full of sh!t ... but you know what ? i dont give a Damn about them :D

i am a Supporter of Mushi ...
And MQM is the representative of urdu speaking. And you shouldnt give a damn untill anyone blame you and your people for it.

And MQM is the representative of urdu speaking. And you shouldnt give a damn untill anyone blame you and your people for it.

who said that ?? pervais Mushraaf a Urdu speaking COAS , so as kiyani :D lolz
bhai naswaar nikal ke soucha ker :D

If anyone would like to maintain tribal culture then feel free to move to Afghanistan. There are plenty of tribals there. Have fun.
How about we would live in karachi and still follow our traditions come and do something about it????

How about we would live in karachi and still follow our traditions come and do something about it????

Looks like you are in Australia at the moment mate.

Are you carrying around a klashnikov with you and arranging monthly jigras and intermingling with Afghan terrorists because they share the same surname as you? I think not.

The same needs to happen in Pakistan.

who said that ?? pervais Mushraaf a Urdu speaking COAS , so as kiyani :D lolz
bhai naswaar nikal ke soucha ker :D
If Talibans are my representatives then MQM and that borri wala is your representitave. Masalay thoray kam khaya kr.

Are you carrying around a klashnikov with you and arranging monthly jigras and intermingling with Afghan terrorists because they share the same surname as you? I think not.

My family is still there mate.
If you think that tribal tradition starts with klashenkov then god bless you coz we are thousands of years old race klashenkove got invented 5 decades ago.

If Talibans are my representatives then MQM and that borri wala is your representitave. Masalay thoray kam khaya kr.

did i say Taliban are your representatives ?? bhai kiya sasti daru pee raha hai ?
my whole point is that Tribals are welcome in every Part of Pakistan , but my problem is with their tribal culture , leave it in Fata .. and also i have problems with them giving shelter to Afghans , Uzbeks and Tajik , by making areas as " NO GO "

i hope now you understand me ?

When in States, I have seen many Afghans working in Subways, McDonals, Thrift stores etc., clad in typical western outfits. Girls/women wearing tight jeans, and no head scarves let alone 'shuttle cock' burqa. So when in States or in western countries, no tribal culture, but in Pakistan, they have to follow tribal culture. What to call it other than hypocrisy.

When in States, I have seen many Afghans working in Subways, McDonals, Thrift stores etc., clad in typical western outfits. Girls/women wearing tight jeans, and no head scarves let alone 'shuttle cock' burqa. So when in States or in western countries, no tribal culture, but in Pakistan, they have to follow tribal culture. What to call it other than hypocrisy.

Afghanis of Tajik and Hazara origin are very liberal, you most have seen them.

did i say Taliban are your representatives ?? bhai kiya sasti daru pee raha hai ?
my whole point is that Tribals are welcome in every Part of Pakistan , but my problem is with their tribal culture , leave it in Fata .. and also i have problems with them giving shelter to Afghans , Uzbeks and Tajik , by making areas as " NO GO "

i hope now you understand me ?

I do understand you what you are on about but did you pay attention to a single tbing i said??
I told you these uzbaks you are talking about i have not seen a single one in my 25 years. If they are living in some caves i am not reponsible for that.

I do understand you what you are on about but did you pay attention to a single tbing i said??
I told you these uzbaks you are talking about i have not seen a single one in my 25 years. If they are living in some caves i am not reponsible for that.

aby Australia mai Uzbek dhoondh raha hai Chwaal ? i am talking about FATA , now dont tell me there are no Tajik Uzbeks in FATA ?? and have you ever visit Karachi ?? Mango pir , Afghan basti , Safora goat , banaras , Purani sabzi mandi ??

I am specifically talking about Pashtoon Afghan.

Did you ask them? Its hard to believe someone from tribal area can adopt western ways over night. They most have been urban people in Afghanistan or next generation born there.

Did you ask them? Its hard to believe someone from tribal area can adopt western ways over night. They most have been urban people in Afghanistan or next generation born there.
I hail from Quetta and speak Pushto.

Secondly, show them money, they'll do everything for that even if it means letting go their 'beloved' way of life. This 'pashtoon wali' thingy is only in Pakistan because they can do it and law will not round them up. In civilized Western states, they'll not talk about these things for they know the associated ramifications. Can they dare not to send their girls to School in Sates? Now where is the tribal culture?

Back
Top Bottom