What's new

Runner motors to export automobiles

majority of the parts are manufacted by Runner except for the engine which has to be imported.
Engine imported.
R&D imported.
Brake linings imported.

That leaves the leg rests and the number plate which are manufactured in BD! A stupendous achievement! Oh yeah! Carry on......:cheesy:

And why is this thread in the BD Defence Forum? :angry:

10. Runner Dayang Bullet 135
025149_dayang-Bullet-135-banner.jpg

11. Dayun DY 150-6
http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/581522873/Dayun_motorcycle_150cc_motorcycle_DY150_20.jpg
216978_0_original.jpg

http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00FBJQnqShPKcl/Motorcycle-150CC-DY150-6-.jpg

- MHJ ...
well well BD is fqast learning fromits big brother china.......... i have seen them somewhere wait a minute

HERO HONDA GLAMOUR
herohonda-glamour.jpg

BAJAJ DISCOVER 125
bajaj_discover_1253.jpg

AND THEY WANT TO SELL IT IN INDIA WHEN THE ORIGINALS HAVE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS........

well well BD is fqast learning fromits big brother china.......... i have seen them somewhere wait a minute

HERO HONDA GLAMOUR
herohonda-glamour.jpg

BAJAJ DISCOVER 125
bajaj_discover_1253.jpg

AND THEY WANT TO SELL IT IN INDIA WHEN THE ORIGINALS HAVE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS........

Be happy to know even Honda Motors Company has declared to open o factory in BD. Initially, it will be assembling. Next will be to produce body parts and simple engine parts locally. This is how an industry develop.

So, what is so fuss about Runner importing engine and body parts and aseemblig the bikes in BD. Next phase will certainly be to produce everything here. 

Be happy to know even Honda Motors Company has declared to open o factory in BD. Initially, it will be assembling. Next will be to produce body parts and simple engine parts locally. This is how an industry develop.

So, what is so fuss about Runner importing engine and body parts and aseemblig the bikes in BD. Next phase will certainly be to produce everything here. 

He is trying to say that all of them are clones of Indian bikes.

No one wants rebranded chinese junk in India.

You know something, you are in no position to judge the Chinese vehicles given that you did not ever in your life experienced a Chinese vehicle. We Bangladeshi, we are the users of Both Chinese and Indian vehicles. And I must say you guys did good with byke specially the JV Hero-Honda (Not that its performance is anywhere near the original Honda but its better than your own).

However, if we look at the Car section, then you guy's suck... We sometime use Tata Indica V2 and Maruti 800 as jokes and to make fun of others. When people say anything good about your car they say it like this: Mercedes and Maruti both starts with Letter "M", but Mercedes is the peak in the automobile industry and Maruti is at the bottom.:agree: Just imagine what they say when they... We say Indian car is nothing but Junk.:agree:

You know something, you are in no position to judge the Chinese vehicles given that you did not ever in your life experienced a Chinese vehicle. We Bangladeshi, we are the users of Both Chinese and Indian vehicles. And I must say you guys did good with byke specially the JV Hero-Honda (Not that its performance is anywhere near the original Honda but its better than your own).

However, if we look at the Car section, then you guy's suck... We sometime use Tata Indica V2 and Maruti 800 as jokes and to make fun of others. When people say anything good about your car they say it like this: Mercedes and Maruti both starts with Letter "M", but Mercedes is the peak in the automobile industry and Maruti is at the bottom.:agree: Just imagine what they say when they... We say Indian car is nothing but Junk.:agree:

delusion ka batti Maat Buja!

Walton BD produces good quality bikes. They are new in producing bike so, it will take some time. I can still remember what Bajaj & Hero made before 10years ago. So, In this sense Walton is doing just fine...

Check these bikes out...

1. 50cc upcoming bike (for students) ...
314157_3343715563488_1586723822_2751325_576081990_  n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/540475_375558485839083_1981661372_n.jpg

2. Walton Cruize 100
670836_0_original.jpg

3. Walton Fusion 110/125
ef659767-cc01-416d-82f9-79d7c919f7ab.jpg

4. Walton Prizm
082507_prizm.jpg

5. Walton Xplore 140
gallery_4f28020fc21d7.jpg

6. Walton Plazar 140
file_4f201cf49465a.jpg

7. 150cc upcoming bike like "FZ-S"...
(On this video you can see 150cc upcoming bike like "FZ-S")

8. 150cc upcoming bike...
398567_321831011194796_100001036987865_1022934_153  1354892_n.jpg

9. Fusion 150cc upcoming ...
(Ignore the girl,,,just look at the bike...wow!)
2r7807p.jpg

http://external.ak.fbcdn.net/safe_i...833849293885_440829442627659_38024_1510_b.jpg

Walton is going to launch car within 2013 which they were supposed to launch within 11/12. First car is going to be 1500cc, I'm waiting to buy one car engraved Made in Bangladesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just like all previous cases india will impose tariff and barrier on this item as well. These companies better use their effort for different market.

Bangladeshi business men are sort of stupid on this issue, they target india as their market and get kicked whereas they have good market around the world and for tech they already entered African zone. Walton has reputation in Africa now other than mid-east. Somewhere I read that Walton fridges are even going to Australia. Every business conglomerate should focus these markets other than mean minded neighbor.

You have done a great dis-service to the Indian posters. The photos of our products above may cause faint and even death of protein non-eating Indians. You may be accused by the GoI of conspiring to kill these thin bodied and feeble minded Indians.

You mean it's going to raise some diplomatic issues killing some thin guys by these pics :rofl: !?

You get what you pay for. If you have money to buy a Merc(They make that in India too) go buy a merc, don't expect Merc quality for the price of a Maruti 800.

My point is if Indians wanted to buy Chinese motorbikes wouldn't they rather buy it from Chinese company than getting rebadged version from Bangladesh?

Indian Motorbikes own more than 2/3rd of market share, wouldn't it make good sense business sense for Runner or Walton to take them on in their home turf, before thinking of venturing into Indian market?

You get what you pay for. If you have money to buy a Merc(They make that in India too) go buy a merc, don't expect Merc quality for the price of a Maruti 800.

My point is if Indians wanted to buy Chinese motorbikes wouldn't they rather buy it from Chinese company than getting rebadged version from Bangladesh?

Indian Motorbikes own more than 2/3rd of Bangladeshi market share, wouldn't it make good sense business sense for Runner or Walton to take them on in their home turf, before thinking of venturing into Indian market?

Bangladesh market was taken over by Indian with a trickery when Hero persuaded Honda to close its assembling in BD. Then a sudden void was created in BD which was filled by Indian bikes. But Honda now realized that, they made one of the biggest blunder, they are now chasing govt to come back and start their own plant here. Same happened to Coke as well. Indian made them believe that they can serve BD market from India. Coke lost lion share of BD market. Now they are again coming back with their own plant.

I can show you plenty of Indian treachery which all failed and most of the western companies now know, doing business in India not easy.

The days for Indian bike in BD are numbered. Take my word.

Indian Motorbikes own more than 2/3rd of market share, wouldn't it make good sense business sense for Runner or Walton to take them on in their home turf, before thinking of venturing into Indian market?

Bangladeshi government is about to impose a heavy duty on foreign made bikes thats why you have seen I guess honda moved out from India and opted for a Bangladeshi plant... So I guess you have already get the message that home grown motor bike share is about to grow. So naturally they are now targeting foreign market as well. Price of bd made bike will be cheaper then the chinese. The same event like 1.5 million people became job less for Bangladeshi RMG in India is gonna be re do here.

Bangladesh market was taken over by Indian with a trickery when Hero persuaded Honda to close its assembling in BD. Then a sudden void was created in BD which was filled by Indian bikes. But Honda now realized that, they made one of the biggest blunder, they are now chasing govt to come back and start their own plant here. Same happened to Coke as well. Indian made them believe that they can serve BD market from India. Coke lost lion share of BD market. Now they are again coming back with their own plant.

I can show you plenty of Indian treachery which all failed and most of the western companies now know, doing business in India not easy.

The days for Indian bike in BD are numbered. Take my word.

Where do you guys get such cool stories from?

Chinese bikes flopped in India, now they are trying to push their products through Bangladesh. Not gonna happen. Indian customers want vfm, and unfortunately all the chinese products they have seen so far have failed to do that.

Bangladeshi government is about to impose a heavy duty on foreign made bikes thats why you have seen I guess honda moved out from India and opted for a Bangladeshi plant... So I guess you have already get the message that home grown motor bike share is about to grow. So naturally they are now targeting foreign market as well. Price of bd made bike will be cheaper then the chinese. The same event like 1.5 million people became job less for Bangladeshi RMG in India is gonna be re do here.

Honda hasn't moved out from India. They are going solo now, and have three manufacturing plants. They are not stupid to exit the worlds second largest 2 wheeler market.

Back
Top Bottom