What's new

Rumours abound regarding possible future strikes on TTP in Afghanistan

It has happened before already
You mean the border one could have come from inside... Pakistan has cooperation lines with IEA meaning intelligence at the highest point hence there is no room for such things

Last edited:
Taliban border guards in the past have fired back at Pakistan for shooting across the border. If that attitude persists, then a surgical strike may invite retaliation from the other side. It would be interesting to see how Taliban leadership handle this threat from their most important ally!

In the past we have warned Afghanistan we will conduct operations in their territory. "Officially," we have never conducted a strike of any kind in Afghanistan.
;)

Taliban border guards in the past have fired back at Pakistan for shooting across the border. If that attitude persists, then a surgical strike may invite retaliation from the other side. It would be interesting to see how Taliban leadership handle this threat from their most important ally!
I love the Indians sometimes they operate different compared to the pakistanis hence the Indians view on the situation is different then the pakistanis.. I find myself agreeing with the indian worldview..

The Indians find extremely bothersome the converging of Pak-IEA almost equally to the pak-sino converging some pakistanis understand that india is trying to divorce pak-sino but they just not realize at which extent and also India goes even at greater lengths to divorce pak-IEA this stragetic depth is thorn in India's sight.. India is in defensive posture due to that but not many pakistani understand this but some indians do I have seen it.....

Does this mean India has more intellectuals? I would say yes and don't get me wrong india may have alot of fake news but their tacticians seem to understand or grasp ground realities quicker and better then these in pakistan

Last edited:
I love the Indians sometimes they operate different compared to the pakistanis hence the Indians view on the situation is different then the pakistanis.. I find myself agreeing with the indian worldview..

The Indians find extremely bothersome the converging of Pak-IEA almost equally to the pak-sino converging some pakistanis understand that india is try to divorce pak-sino but they just not realize at which extent and also India goes even at greater lengths to divorce pak-IEA
India does not have any influence over Taliban, while Pakistan's Haqqani network is on a prominent seat within the organisation. If there are cracks in the relationship between Taliban and Pakistan, it will be because of their own doing.

Why do you talk about things you have little or no knowledge of ?

We need strikes in afghanistan if taliban keeps providing safe haven to hostile organization at war with our state then we have every right to strike back in afghanistan teach these mud slinging mullas how real world works.

Last edited:
What doies this means any new attacks? How many more attacks do we want to count one as a new attack? Fake news!

It is decided during last meeting between two Big, and we will do it when needed.

Back
Top Bottom