What's new

Rumours abound regarding possible future strikes on TTP in Afghanistan

I'm sorry just don't see this happening at all. The IEA will declare it an attack on their motherland which will invite retaliation and we will see a greater conflict.
I'd say that strikes with IEA support could happen on hideouts but that's it.

You mean the border one could have come from inside... Pakistan has cooperation lines with IEA meaning intelligence at the highest point hence there is no room for such things
Cooperation between two separate entities doesn't always work out exactly as planned, some parties also have ulterior motives.

We'll see what happens.

I'm sorry just don't see this happening at all. The IEA will declare it an attack on their motherland which will invite retaliation and we will see a greater conflict.
I'd say that strikes with IEA support could happen on hideouts but that's it.
I think IEA will support minor strikes, if it's kept as low-key as possible, if they were incredibly hostile towards Pakistan I don't think they would have allowed Moeed Yusuf on their soil.

Seems like a degree of cooperation will be present.

Pakistani parliament should invite the ruling Shura/Jirga of Afghanistan and offer extending Radd el Fesad as an assistance of mutual benefits for both parties.

This shall ensure political legitimacy to any foreign military endeavours of the armed wing of the state.

I think IEA will support minor strikes

No sovereign country will entertain the idea without overwhelming political support.

It is illogical to suggest something that you wouldn't apply to yourself.

Assassination are already happening. If situation worsens, why not strikes?
Having the capability and doing it are two different things. Many people own a gun but very few have the courage to push the trigger. Story from past: A man known to me started keeping handgun under his trousers , when inquired he said that he's doing so because he has a threat, but then said it's just a "bharam, Marne Wala moqa thori de ga k Nikal ka Maro, seedha mar de ga". Same is happening to Pakistan, we are just keeping the gun

I love the Indians sometimes they operate different compared to the pakistanis hence the Indians view on the situation is different then the pakistanis.. I find myself agreeing with the indian worldview..

The Indians find extremely bothersome the converging of Pak-IEA almost equally to the pak-sino converging some pakistanis understand that india is trying to divorce pak-sino but they just not realize at which extent and also India goes even at greater lengths to divorce pak-IEA this stragetic depth is thorn in India's sight.. India is in defensive posture due to that but not many pakistani understand this but some indians do I have seen it.....

Does this mean India has more intellectuals? I would say yes and don't get me wrong india may have alot of fake news but their tacticians seem to understand or grasp ground realities quicker and better then these in pakistan

You don't know shit. Period.

I love the Indians sometimes they operate different compared to the pakistanis hence the Indians view on the situation is different then the pakistanis.. I find myself agreeing with the indian worldview..

The Indians find extremely bothersome the converging of Pak-IEA almost equally to the pak-sino converging some pakistanis understand that india is trying to divorce pak-sino but they just not realize at which extent and also India goes even at greater lengths to divorce pak-IEA this stragetic depth is thorn in India's sight.. India is in defensive posture due to that but not many pakistani understand this but some indians do I have seen it.....

Does this mean India has more intellectuals? I would say yes and don't get me wrong india may have alot of fake news but their tacticians seem to understand or grasp ground realities quicker and better then these in pakistan

True. Pakistan-Taliban alliance is a bigger headache for India than the Sino-Pak alliance.

Pakistan-Taliban alliance against India is akin to Russia-Belarus alliance against Ukraine.

If Pakistan-Taliban form an union then India is dead.

No self-respecting Bangladeshi can take this appeasement and non-sense. People are going to rise to get rid of these Indian lackey politicians.

Last edited:
Does this also negates that there weren't any strikes on TTP's position in Afghanistan in past? but we are to believe here by " Experts " of PDF that we are doing this for so long? Kia yeh khula tazaad nai ?

Maybe my dream of a mk84 being dropped on the heads of TTP terrorists is coming true

Or perhaps shahpur II will get its first public kill :D
Serious observers of the region have rubbished any such demand or ultimatum. I would recommend exercising caution lest frustration grows further when no such thing transpires in months to come.

That's just western crap.
They need exterminating
Most of these rats hiding in dry Bloachistan mountains can be capture using constant drone surveillance equipped with sensors and sedative gas mixture to knock them out.

Russians known to use sedative gas weapons. US used similar to suck oxygen out of cave.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom