What's new

Rumours abound regarding possible future strikes on TTP in Afghanistan

We both are here, let's wait. I would ask you again in a few months. I was not referring to myself, BTW.
Ah yes....the wait now. People make themselves so so so important.

If you had anything to say you would have said it...

Have a nice day

Maybe my dream of a mk84 being dropped on the heads of TTP terrorists is coming true

Or perhaps shahpur II will get its first public kill :D
This is not official news and I would take this with a pinch of salt and actually as negative propaganda against Pakistan. Pakistan has never and will never support this policy of unilateral attacks on a foreign country's soil.

For all the folks getting excited about this stuff, keep the situation in Yemen in mind. The best option is to work with the current government of Afghanistan and sort out TTP/BLA etc.

My favorite (Hollywood style Turkish delights) scenerios:
  • Humint reports the presence of the TTP commanders along with RAW agents at training and command facilities at a certain location in Afganistan.
  • Immediately unarmed drones with sophisticated SIGINT and imaging capabilities go for non-stop surveillance.
  • Targets are picked and tracked such a way that the hornets' nests get detected.
  • Armed drones with enough firepower are sent for precautionary urgent actions if necessary.
  • Targets get further germinated and fermented.
  • The Pak command center receives the go-ahead.
  • A couple of upgraded mirrages take off. They fly at the low level, and then release the precion guided 1000kg HEDs to the designated coordinates.
  • As the scums are being shown an early demo of the hell, the armed drones pick up and terminate the surviving ones trying to flee, and those coming to their aid.
  • The drones surveillance continues as the special forces are helli dropped to gather further Intel, and, if necessary, neutralize more of the scums.
  • The entire footage is shown at the prime time news hours, with edits of course.
  • Etc.

Ah yes....the wait now. People make themselves so so so important.
If you had anything to say you would have said it...

Have a nice day
Will tag you whenever there is a next attk from TTP and a thread is made here. If wishes were horses, folks would have entire stables in their names.

Last edited:
What was stopping things before was the NATO presence - that is not there anymore .. Taliban has a chance to clean things up. Message has been delivered for sure.

The US/Pakistan were have actively carried out many joint operations against the TTP along the border. This includes direct artillery, predator drone strike coordinated with pak army, and even joint raids.

NATO presence actually made things ALOT easier for the Pak Army.

This is not official news and I would take this with a pinch of salt and actually as negative propaganda against Pakistan. Pakistan has never and will never support this policy of unilateral attacks on a foreign country's soil.

For all the folks getting excited about this stuff, keep the situation in Yemen in mind. The best option is to work with the current government of Afghanistan and sort out TTP/BLA etc.
That is not entirely factually accurate. In 47-48, PAF was given a go-ahead to strafe safe heavens of Faqir of Ipi's (proto TTP) insurgents in Afghanistan. Pakistan does not do so, not because of some lofty ideals today, but the fact that it has 3 hostile neighbors and simmering lands West of Indus. We have to walk a tight rope lest we be overstretched.

Last edited:
A similar post was made

Will tag you whenever there is a next attk from TTP and a thread is made here. If wishes were horses, folks would have entire stables in their names.
See how you have changed the goal post..

What SERIOUS OVSERVERS???

YOU YOU HAVE MOVED TO ATTACKS... THATS SHOWS A SHIFTY CHARACTER.

either put up or ..... better stay silent....this wait till next attack bla bla bla....no time

See how you have changed the goal post..

What SERIOUS OVSERVERS???

YOU YOU HAVE MOVED TO ATTACKS... THATS SHOWS A SHIFTY CHARACTER.

either put up or ..... better stay silent....this wait till next attack bla bla bla....no time
What shifting the goalpost? The very tweet OP shared says that any attack by TTP in Pakistan would result in retaliation against its bases in Afghanistan. I am saying that you just have to wait for a few days to see if there is any merit in this claim or not as TTP is carrying out attks daily these days in tribal as well as settled districts. Even today a pastor was gunned down in Peshawar which has been linked to terrorism by CCPO Peshawar. Even if a few months pass, we would not see any cross-border surgical strikes and I would again remind you of that in a few months' time. I consider Talha Ahmad to be a serious and keen observer of the region. He has refuted that any such demand was made in NSA's visit. Should I share his tweet? We are considering tweets here, right?

What shifting the goalpost? The very tweet OP shared says that any attack by TTP in Pakistan would result in retaliation against its bases in Afghanistan. I am saying that you just have to wait for a few days to see if there is any merit in this claim or not as TTP is carrying out attks daily these days in tribal as well as settled districts. Even today a pastor was gunned down in Peshawar which has been linked to terrorism by CCPO Peshawar. Even if a few months pass, we would not see any cross-border surgical strikes and I would again remind you of that in a few months' time. I consider Talha Ahmad to be a serious and keen observer of the region. He has refuted that any such demand was made in NSA's visit. Should I share his tweet? We are considering tweets here, right?
See you wrote all that

But...your words OBSERVERS? WHAT OBSERVERS... IF YOU CANT SAY THEN PLEASE STOP WASTING MY TIME

I don't think that a direct threat would have been delivered, at this point of time.

IF Pakistan used drones against BRA or BLA in balochistan then believe it that pak will use them in Afghanistan. But i don't believe Pakistan will do anything there. It's only a hu ha nothing else.

Pakistan is not fool to carry on such strike. Some TTP leaders are allies of current Taliban govt. And Taliban govt has good ties with Pakistan. Only way forward is to push Taliban govt to carry on any action against TTP.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom