What's new

Rumours abound regarding possible future strikes on TTP in Afghanistan

We should push taliban if they can’t take action against TTP then they should force to relocate the far away from Pakistan border.

They can play all the host they want per their traditions but it should not be a source of unrest for us.

Maybe my dream of a mk84 being dropped on the heads of TTP terrorists is coming true

Or perhaps shahpur II will get its first public kill :D
As usual, here again, our response/policy is reactive. If that will happen, we will do this.
IMO we have to actively take out these TTP rats indeed with taking the higher command of the present Afghan government on board. Even we could work out to suppress the rising snake of IS which is also a headache for Afghanistan. Pre-emptive action is always better for defense.

@Trango Towers What is your point here? Do you think such statements are made public?
Bro...there are no statements. There are people who make themselves look important. My point is simple. If you know something and cannot say then stay quiet. If you are talking big then put up of shut up.

Hope that makes sense

Pakistan is in such a mess in each and every sector thanks to the success of RAW. TTP, BLA, and so many other terrorism stuff RAW has done to Pakistan. Even knowing that RAW is behind 99% of terrorism and destruction in Pakistan, the Pakistan Military and its agencies are unable to do anything to India directly. Honestly, ISI is an average agency, capable of doing Average stuff. As usual, it is Pakistan's idiotic Awam who over-hype it with their usual BS cheering.

This is not official news and I would take this with a pinch of salt and actually as negative propaganda against Pakistan. Pakistan has never and will never support this policy of unilateral attacks on a foreign country's soil.

For all the folks getting excited about this stuff, keep the situation in Yemen in mind. The best option is to work with the current government of Afghanistan and sort out TTP/BLA etc.

Couldn’t said it better myself spot on.
This simply won’t happen, anything that does would be with IEA help.

Below Average, they used to be very capable in past .
Technology, training and funds. Chinese or Americans aren’t going to share the skills of spy craft. Every country has to develop their own technology and skills. If your educational institutions are producing idiots. You will have useless idiots in every institution, sooner or later.

Money talks, bullsh*t walks. In the 80s/90s, ISI has American and Arab money.
Money is not the highest motivating factor when it comes to national security, ISI agents worked for less than 10K PKR for country, its just over the time Army+ISI itself become to involved in Politics hence they are not focusing on National security.

Technology, training and funds. Chinese or Americans aren’t going to share the skills of spy craft. Every country has to develop their own technology and skills. If your educational institutions are producing idiots. You will have useless idiots in every institution, sooner or later.
You need Intelligent people but also brave/bold/Intelligent Leadership, which are lacking these days.

I can just say that fighting between Pak Army and TTP will lead to economic problems for both Pakistan and Afghanistan and is in nobody's immediate interest as both countries are bankrupt these days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom