What's new

Rumors: Pakistan to acquire five C-130J Super Hercules

Status
Not open for further replies.
WITH ALOO!!
WITH!!

Boss, you change your username and then post this? How hard will it be for anyone to get to know who is this :lol:

You know that trying to be unknown you have become a known to a lot of known people who wont possibly have unknown what was known to all.

May be. But still, with 70 odd planes using PW engines, i wont want even 40 to come with a different engine especially when there is an option to get these too with PW engines. Anyway, i think we have plenty of time to think about this and discuss it :P

Fokker F-27 sir.
I gave you the reason which was given to me. The logic of what you say is sound and if there are no costs involved in getting 72s instead of 70s, then it probably makes economic sense to do so. Whether we will be able to get the 40s without changing engines and whether there will be a significant cost to engine change to PW229 is something I dont know. So the real dilemma is the cost vs benfit exercise. Since we do not know the numbers it is difficult to assess the benefits of a move to GE for engines. I gather one 229 is around 7 to 10 million(totally my estimate) so even if we are talking 20 engines that is a 70 million dent we cannot make in our budget.
A

Last edited:
Always good to suppress excessive cheer - such as highlighting that the 9 Ah-1z at AMARG are still there.
Flew out of OPIS today morning, 2nd flt in 10 days.
USAF (03-3124) 16.Jun.2020 --.JPG

Whether a lot is happening or nothing at all - those who know about knowing what they know that it is best for what is known to be a known is to keep everyone in the unknown to ensure that what is known is not hampered by known unknowns so it doesn’t become a unknown known.

If you get the drift.
Still, Katcha papeeta pakka papeeta beats your tongue AS WELL AS MIND twisting quote

Flew out of OPIS today morning, 2nd flt in 10 days.
View attachment 642190
The semantics were pointing to something but chalien khair hai

33 pages on a thread that starts with "Rumors". :-)
Defence.pk in a nutshell

I don’t have any info for or against it but did you go down yourself and counted or just guessing?

Oh it brought cereal and toilet papers for American embassy
Looked into all other open sources available on AMARG movements.

Interestingly, they were never logged moving in

WITH ALOO!!
WITH!!

Boss, you change your username and then post this? How hard will it be for anyone to get to know who is this :lol:

You know that trying to be unknown you have become a known to a lot of known people who wont possibly have unknown what was known to all.

May be. But still, with 70 odd planes using PW engines, i wont want even 40 to come with a different engine especially when there is an option to get these too with PW engines. Anyway, i think we have plenty of time to think about this and discuss it :P

Fokker F-27 sir.
Becoming a known is easy, it is the unknown that takes a lot of effort.
Everything from persona changes to trolling to making absurd claims.. people still wont forget.

The semantics were pointing to something but chalien khair hai

Defence.pk in a nutshell

Looked into all other open sources available on AMARG movements.

Interestingly, they were never logged moving in

Becoming a known is easy, it is the unknown that takes a lot of effort.
Everything from persona changes to trolling to making absurd claims.. people still wont forget.

There is absolutely no open source about the official source movement of helicopters or for that matter anything in and out of that facility. Enlighten me how you made that claim and what sources did you use? did you google helicopter movement Pakistan?

First of all all those informers who tends to 'know more' please avoid making such topics until something is declared officially. I agree, these are very confidential developments where Pakistan doesn't like to make it public till it lands in Pakistan so why making threads at first place ? This is unfair for rest of the readers here especially when they demand proofs which are obviously not presented.

Many weapon systems which we pretty much all knew we had but were never pictured for the longest time include H2/H4 munition, Mi35 (first pictures came months after supposedly they were handed over to Pakistan), A-100 MRL, SPADA SAMs...... just to name a few I can think of.

There is absolutely no open source about the official source movement of helicopters or for that matter anything in and out of that facility. Enlighten me how you made that claim and what sources did you use? did you google helicopter movement Pakistan?
Check out Amarg site - you can check inventory movements month by month all the way back to 2002.
Check observer sites (Scramble, aviation photos etc)

And finally, request a imagery refresh from google for the area.. in this case .AMARG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom