What's new

Rumors: Pakistan to acquire five C-130J Super Hercules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out Amarg site - you can check inventory movements month by month all the way back to 2002.
Check observer sites (Scramble, aviation photos etc)

And finally, request a imagery refresh from google for the area.. in this case .AMARG

I owe you a big apology. I did it know any such data base or site exists.
This is a very good site. Thanks again.

I owe you a big apology. I did it know any such data base or site exists.
This is a very good site. Thanks again.
An apology is not needed - the site doesn’t really list any movement of Zulus and they aren’t in the practice of mislabeling units- the Aug 2018 imagery shows some 12 cobra frames parked in the short term helo storage lot which could be Zulus or Whiskeys.

We are relying on “I know this person” and I too could send whatsapp messages out to direct parties as well but knowing I am in the states now, people are less open.

Yes, our generally reliable professionals stating a C-17 movement into OPIS could be Zulus; but then a C-17 is not restricted to OPIS and could land directly at Chaklala which is closer to Qasim or land at any other location if delivering military hardware and not the yearly supply for Starbucks roast and poptarts for the US embassy.

Nothing would make me happier to see 12 zulus on the qasim or multan flightline and a dsca on the Js.
But until it happens and knowing both the mechanics of FMS and how alerting our opponents to it can actually kill them; I’d rather err on the side of caution.

Oscar is still on the forum, he changed his name to Socra and now to Rosca, he is not as active on the forum now as he used to be earlier, maybe he got busy with life, maybe he relocated to some other country.

I wish @oscar would come back. He just became increasingly more cynical and probably got demotivated to hell.

An apology is not needed - the site doesn’t really list any movement of Zulus and they aren’t in the practice of mislabeling units- the Aug 2018 imagery shows some 12 cobra frames parked in the short term helo storage lot which could be Zulus or Whiskeys.

We are relying on “I know this person” and I too could send whatsapp messages out to direct parties as well but knowing I am in the states now, people are less open.

Yes, our generally reliable professionals stating a C-17 movement into OPIS could be Zulus; but then a C-17 is not restricted to OPIS and could land directly at Chaklala which is closer to Qasim or land at any other location if delivering military hardware and not the yearly supply for Starbucks roast and poptarts for the US embassy.

Nothing would make me happier to see 12 zulus on the qasim or multan flightline and a dsca on the Js.
But until it happens and knowing both the mechanics of FMS and how alerting our opponents to it can actually kill them; I’d rather err on the side of caution.

Looking at the AMARC inventory stats, no Zulus parked there?
But 70+ Whiskeys that have same shape profile under protective wrapping. If they were not logged in, maybe not logged out either.
Does the website only tracks US "owned" airframes ?
http://www.amarcexperience.com/ui/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=205&Itemid=274
upload_2020-6-16_14-7-25.png

Looking at the AMARC inventory stats, no Zulus parked there?
But 70+ Whiskeys that have same shape profile under protective wrapping. If they were not logged in, maybe not logged out either.
Does the website only tracks US "owned" airframes ?
http://www.amarcexperience.com/ui/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=205&Itemid=274
View attachment 642323
Ive been trying to determine that since I have seen Ex-Israeli airframes mentioned for the F-4s and A-4s but their website acronyms do mention abbreviations for different countries.

P.S - while this is now off scope of the thread and the zulus have been dismissed by our public known reliable source in Alan warnes - the AMARG website is still good for folks looking for just how many viable EDA Airframes are available for so many requirements. If it were just as easy as used car shopping.......

Ive been trying to determine that since I have seen Ex-Israeli airframes mentioned for the F-4s and A-4s but their website acronyms do mention abbreviations for different countries.

P.S - while this is now off scope of the thread and the zulus have been dismissed by our public known reliable source in Alan warnes - the AMARG website is still good for folks looking for just how many viable EDA Airframes are available for so many requirements. If it were just as easy as used car shopping.......
70 Whiskeys.
Quite a few C-130Hs. We now have MRO @ PAF Nur Khan so...

PS: 50 Harrier Gr7/9 as well. So they do catalog non US assets.

Last edited:
Maybe ppl here noticed or not, but this here is a v straight forward, simple yet profiy
Simply we should stay away from US...
Focusing on indigenous solutions will be much more fruitful.
Yes we can buy a squadron or two but honestly should opt for 1 squadron of block 70s that too only because it'll be easier to get our rest of fleet upgraded to 70 standard easier in future and also newer versions of weaponary.
US cooperation should be mainly focused towards trade and countering Chinese influence in Pakistani economy...
Maybe ppl here noticed or not but this here is a v straight forward, simple yet profound statement!
Nice opinion mate :tup:

34 pages to support a RUMOR? PDF Admins seriously need to re evaluate their standards because they are being most certainly going rapidly down for many years now

AH-1Z to mil gay hain.
C-130J bhi le lo.
agr mumkin ho to 4 C-17 bhi order kar do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom