What's new

Rumors: Pakistan to acquire five C-130J Super Hercules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oscar is still on the forum, he changed his name to Socra and now to Rosca, he is not as active on the forum now as he used to be earlier, maybe he got busy with life, maybe he relocated to some other country.
God forbid @Rocsa / Oscar changes his avatar. Otherwise, it'd be like Where's Waldo/Wally, except you have to browse through thousands of posts for the first one that makes rational sense.

Last edited:
God forbid @Rocsa / Oscar changes his avatar. Otherwise, it'd be like Where's Waldo/Wally, except you have to browse through thousands of posts for the first one that makes rational sense.
Don't give me ideas - or else Ill change my Avatar to a Zulu cobra and then everyone can speculate on where I am.

He is still on internet, runnings his own forum successfully.

If want search him on internet
Link ? If u can provide -__°

Thanks to @Blacklight, I dug a little deeper and was able to find conclusive evidence that indeed, 5 C-130J's are being acquired.
You're saying 5 C-130J's

& the members down there in the thread are saying 9..
So 5 new and 4 EDA? A total of 9?

Yes. PAF has raised a new transport squadron (No 52) "Markhors".
CN-235s have been moved to the new squadron. No 6 sqn is getting ready for the new Js

So we're getting 5 or 9 ?? & its confirm or Just another Rumor ? when we will receive them ?? After 2 months or 3 months...

& what about Ah-1Z vipers ??

Who is financing it ?? Coalition support fund or Pakistan is paying from its own pocket ??

Don't give me ideas - or else Ill change my Avatar to a Zulu cobra and then everyone can speculate on where I am.
sir can you come back with your original name Oscar we have all missed your input on this forum lets just forgive and forget .past is past learn and move on

Its all rumors and mods should discourage such threads by closing them.

its not the "shark" for sure

It is, should be in PAF in 2-3 months. Would be hear already had it not been for COVID19. It's hard to have a conversation as all these useless analysts whose contribution is a sum total of zero will just jump up and down and do an Indian hissy fit - and won't let others have a discussion.

I may add that a good number will be the EW variant and my speculation is that numbers will (eventually) be about 54 or three squadrons. Chinese engines have matured and these aircraft can deploy a ton of a2g and a2a weapons that nothing the world has seen so far can.

These will be the new top end of the PAF. Supplanting the F-16s. LRAAMs, hypersonics, what more can an AF want?

Perhaps one of the most powerful AESA fighter radars in the world... will burn through EW and be EW assets themselves. GaN

It is, should be in PAF in 2-3 months. Would be hear already had it not been for COVID19. It's hard to have a conversation as all these useless analysts whose contribution is a sum total of zero will just jump up and down and do an Indian hissy fit - and won't let others have a discussion.

I may add that a good number will be the EW variant and my speculation is that numbers will (eventually) be about 54 or three squadrons. Chinese engines have matured and these aircraft can deploy a ton of a2g and a2a weapons that nothing the world has seen so far can.

there are problems with "shark" it needs time plus (it is superseded) what is rumoured in Chengdu not shenyang!

so they are on "Dragons" or dare i say "something else"

there are problems with "shark" it needs time plus (it is superseded) what is rumoured in Chengdu not shenyang!

so they are on "Dragons" or dare i say "something else"

By shark and "machliya" the original poster, @Khafee was indicating a naval platform. The idea that this is the J-15 is speculation. For all we know it could be a rival to the J-15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom