What's new

Rumors: Pakistan to acquire five C-130J Super Hercules

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot is happening, I suggest you keep a tight lid on it, and of the forum. You dont want retards to heckle you again. Let them live in their fantasy worlds.
Whether a lot is happening or nothing at all - those who know about knowing what they know that it is best for what is known to be a known is to keep everyone in the unknown to ensure that what is known is not hampered by known unknowns so it doesn’t become a unknown known.

If you get the drift.

A wise suggestion. If the professionals and serving people are being quite on this and denying any Viper's landing OR anything about new F-16s, the forum members are not in a better position to know more than them and decide on sharing this information on public forums.

Nobody take us seriously anyway, those who know things let them be the only ones to know it until the officials come out and declare it ..lets keep our awaam busy in the biryani without aaloo :)

Whether a lot is happening or nothing at all - those who know about knowing what they know that it is best for what is known to be a known is to keep everyone in the unknown to ensure that what is known is not hampered by known unknowns so it doesn’t become a unknown known.

If you get the drift.
Thank You for the semantics.

If you get the drift.
Is that you Donald (Rumsfeld)????

Socra=Oscar?

If you get the drift.

Was Mushaf Mir's crash also a C130?
No the Aircraft was F-27 bought from PIA.
History of that Aircraft is:
Another former Australian registered Fokker F-27 purchased in used condition by PIA in 1988 was AP-BDF (photos in link posted by inducedrag) and it was ferried to Karachi, Pakistan, from Darwin, Australia, on a long delivery flight that included stopover at Kupang in West Timor, night stop in Bali, refueling in Jakarta, night stop in Singapore followed by another night stop in Bangkok, refueling in Dhaka, stopover in New Delhi, night stop at Lahore and finally to Karachi. AP-BDF ferry flight cockpit crew included Capt. S.S. Zubair, Capt. M. Saeed and First Officer Farooq Ahmad. (My thanks to Capt. Farooq Ahmad for this info)

Probably AP-BDB also followed same route for delivery flight.

AP-BCZ was also a former Australian registered Fokker F-27 that was purchased in used condition by PIA in 1987.

Let me add that the pictures that are online are just a few as these were taken and shared by Capt Farooq at that time First Officer. Will try to find and share those that are in some album at home taken by Capt M Saeed.

https://historyofpia.com/people115.htm

If you get the drift.
This makes my head hurt

If you get the drift.
Hazrat Oscar halwapuri at his best.
Regards
A

If you get the drift.
I don't think India cannot find out about the deals

Nobody take us seriously anyway, those who know things let them be the only ones to know it until the officials come out and declare it ..lets keep our awaam busy in the biryani without aaloo :)
WITH ALOO!!
WITH!!

If you get the drift.

Boss, you change your username and then post this? How hard will it be for anyone to get to know who is this :lol:
You know that trying to be unknown you have become a known to a lot of known people who wont possibly have unknown what was known to all.

I wont pretend to be someone that i am not and I can sincerely say I am an enthusiast rather than a military professional. So my talk can be taken with a pinch or a BUCKET LOAD OF SALT DEPENDING ON THE DEGRADATION OF ONE'S TASTE BUDS.
The explanation tendered is that the deal involves not just the 70s but older 40s. with 40 odd planes PAF will set up infrastructure for the GE engines and it may become cost effective. The problem remains the 3000 pounds of additional thrust that the GE engine provides. UAE being a user might make things easier for us from the spares perspective. The drawback of the PW engine is the lower thrust which might impact on the performance of the platforms.
I understand the headaches involved and wanted to know whether the PAF has ever maintained 2 platforms with dissimilar engines.
May be. But still, with 70 odd planes using PW engines, i wont want even 40 to come with a different engine especially when there is an option to get these too with PW engines. Anyway, i think we have plenty of time to think about this and discuss it :P

Was Mushaf Mir's crash also a C130?
Fokker F-27 sir.

May be. But still, with 70 odd planes using PW engines, i wont want even 40 to come with a different engine especially when there is an option to get these too with PW engines. Anyway, i think we have plenty of time to think about this and discuss it :P
It seems like PAF is asking for 70 odd planes with GE-engines. We know that PAF has a shortage of 150 aircraft and has to replace 150 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom