What's new

Rumors: Pakistan to acquire five C-130J Super Hercules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers bro. Check out his website and see the date of the C-130J leak.

This is what @Khafee wrote on 23rd April, 2020. Later he mentioned mix of both used and new :

Breaking News - WDF Exclusive - PAF has signed a contract for 9 C130J's

Delivery will start within 60 days for used ones. Payment is via CSF
Ok i must have missed that post since i was away from November-December and returned in March/mid-March.
Khafee was banned around mid-March i guess. The post cannot be from April 23 2020!! It is not possible.

People here think that getting military hardware is as easy as going to Departmental store and buying groceries....Khafee shared information to the best of his knowledge but even some senior members who claim to know all made fun on him, they should all come forward and apologize....
Sir they will make excuses now that he broke it too early and what not I think everyone must apologise and unban him

Cheers bro. Check out his website and see the date of the C-130J leak.

This is what @Khafee wrote on 23rd April, 2020. Later he mentioned mix of both used and new :

Breaking News - WDF Exclusive - PAF has signed a contract for 9 C130J's

Delivery will start within 60 days for used ones. Payment is via CSF

Ok i must have missed that post since i was away from November-December and returned in March/mid-March.
Khafee was banned around mid-March i guess. The post cannot be from April 23 2020!! It is not possible.

Capture.PNG

here we go

I guess he is talking about the other wacky forum..

Hint: search uo the news title he has given

Thanks a lot.
This is quite a recent post. The F-16 issue is about one year, 18 months old if i remember correctly. Anyway thanks for sharing this post. I have dropped him an email as well to discuss this further. :)

Also checking with couple of other people.

@Blacklight @airomerix ok i just talked to some friends and the news about C-130J is pretty serious and correct it seems :yahoo:
Thank you guys, tps and khafee, everyone who shared this with us.

However, sorry for arguing on and on like this, nothing on AH-1Z yet. How sure you guys are about that?

Thanks a lot.
This is quite a recent post. The F-16 issue is about one year, 18 months old if i remember correctly. Anyway thanks for sharing this post. I have dropped him an email as well to discuss this further. :)

Also checking with couple of other people.

@Blacklight @airomerix ok i just talked to some friends and the news about C-130J is pretty serious and correct it seems :yahoo:
Thank you guys, tps and khafee, everyone who shared this with us.

However, sorry for arguing on and on like this, nothing on AH-1Z yet. How sure you guys are about that?
Sir,
Please also ask if PAF managed to procure some tankers sinve we will be having around 100+ F-16s in the future.

Dear all,

Thanks to @Blacklight, I dug a little deeper and was able to find conclusive evidence that indeed, 5 C-130J's are being acquired. The source of the aircraft is unknown, but 6 squadron appears to be preparing for it.

Also, there have been a 'number' of US bound flights being operated by C-130's in the past 3 weeks. Scheduled all the way until June end, the news of AH-1Z Zulu's return does hold water as @Blacklight mentioned.

I would request the readers to not post this yet on facebook. As it gets muddy and alot of brainless people there start yapping.

I think it is safe to speculate the if's, when's and what's.
Why did we not pick up the ex-RAF C130 Js?

Didnt Bangladesh pick 5 of them?
View attachment 640113C-130J 99-5479, ex-ZH881 was handed over to the Bangladesh Air Force on July 22
Knowing the RAF these must be in top notch condition. BD made a very astute buy. Not sure how much each of these cost, but BD tends to spend very little on defence hence must have been very competitive prices.

I would raise the question: are Zulus really coming, or is this a 'non-combat' alternative to spend CSF funds that would otherwise be used towards Block 70 and Zulus? At least, Imran Khan didn't negotiate rice for spending CSF funds. But seriously, I only have the poorest expectations from current civil and military leadership (air and naval leadership excluded).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom