What's new

Rumors: Pakistan to acquire five C-130J Super Hercules

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as now cat is out of the box, long time ago when Khafee open that F-16V thread , @Tps43 brother told me on FB about a bigger and better news, which was in regard to TPS 77 MRR radars, but he asked me to stay quite over it until its official .

Yo @Tps43 you earned that double plate Biryani :D Karachi ao tu zaroor milna :)
Farhan se kam ki baat nai karna...

Good news Hope we get most out of this window of opportunity in short time.

Any news regarding navy ships.

It will be Blk-70 not 72 :D This is confirmed.
Bro...They even halted paid sale of Zolo's .... Please don't imagine too far...

As per best info U.S not offered block 70 to Pakistan but on our behest they discuss situation if India gets Rafale....You got my point?
@HRK

What is the source?
Facebook and people here jumping with joy like chickens.

Bro...They even halted paid sale of Zolo's .... Please don't imagine too far...

As per best info U.S not offered block 70 to Pakistan but on our behest they discuss situation if India gets Rafale....You got my point?
@HRK

Facebook and people here jumping with joy like chickens.

Zulus were not "paid for". CSF freeze stalled delivery.

As per best info U.S not offered block 70 to Pakistan but on our behest they discuss situation if India gets Rafale.
But the Rafales are all set to be delivered to India

But the Rafales are all set to be delivered to India
Yes...Once delivered than we ask for Block 70 "Not more than 18" and when we have money another AND if U.S agrees.

Zulus were not "paid for". CSF freeze stalled delivery.
Paid....Check your facts ....Only very limited CSF used only for weapons related to ZULU's.....

Last edited:
PA getting ready for a quick deployment of soldiers, deep in the enemy territory via air!!

Or these 9 acquisitions to replace the old planes!!

now 2 members have already posted about this news so I think now its time for me to give credit to the person who first broke this news @Tps43

Well we should all thank Tps43, his news was correct.
I am still waiting for the fruition of the news given two months ago regarding acquisition of latest F 16 variant for PAF.
That story was given with lots of confidence and claims of internal knowledge and access. Lets hope the news was true, because Pakistan needs them more than Hercules C 130 at the moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom