What's new

RSS: No need for secularism in India; colour of flag should be turned saffron as tricolour injects c

Too bad. After 60 years of secularism why get jittery in just 6 months? :azn:
Secularism is one thing and stupid selfish people other thing... when people have selfish mentality ...look after robbing others and getting rich... things will not change...

ill fitting chaddis can do anything to destroy sanity.

It will, because India as a whole cannot afford intellectual subversion of our culture and society. That the intruder ideology comes with the message of love and becomes devil afterwards.

What's undemocratic? Secularism? Go check the constitution mate... Aur bhaijaan tumko democracy aise hee waqt yaad aati hai kya?
so just hypothetically, just what is it that is so bad for minorities in this imagined theocratic "hindu" state ? what exactly do you fear ?

Secularism is one thing and stupid selfish people other thing... when people have selfish mentality ...look after robbing others and getting rich... things will not change...
Ideally you are right. If secularism was applied truly from the beginning, nothing of this sort would have happened...

Ideally you are right. If secularism was applied truly from the beginning, nothing of this sort would have happened...
we have plenty other things to be worried... When we don't respect our own flag who else will?? we are making fun of our own self in front of others.. it's not that Christians are good Hindus are bad... it's the people who makes the difference. .. when we can give up those shitty attitude. .. all can live happily. ... without causing troubles to each other....

@Joe Shearer sir I agree with this guy what about u ?

Do you think our Seculars are really true to themselves are they not more Anti Majority ?

No.

I vehemently, fundamentally disagree with what the Sangh Parivar is doing. They are effectively breaking up the country, with the utmost irresponsibility. They never contributed, in the first place; today they are reclaiming the position they had as cruel and vicious rulers of caste society, and oppressors of the scheduled castes. What is happening in our country today is a horribly dangerous thing.

I am sorry that so many of you are falling for these blandishments.

No.

I vehemently, fundamentally disagree with what the Sangh Parivar is doing. They are effectively breaking up the country, with the utmost irresponsibility. They never contributed, in the first place; today they are reclaiming the position they had as cruel and vicious rulers of caste society, and oppressors of the scheduled castes. What is happening in our country today is a horribly dangerous thing.

I am sorry that so many of you are falling for these blandishments.

Sir u misunderstood me thats y i deleted my previous post.
I meant this post of a member here.

we do follow a pretty warped version of "secularism" here, it should be discarded.

we need a proper uniform civil code and real secularism to stop pandering to people because of their religion, minority or majority.

Not the RSS guy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom