What's new

RSS and minorites

Naofumi

Reaction score
Country
India
RSS is antagonistic to all minorities, it's well known but Muslims are "special" because
1) Personal laws are available for Muslims only though there are others laws too but not at the scale of personal laws.
2) Muslims are the only group lower than Hindus in social indicators, in fact we are the lowest in religious groups.
3) Most of the organised religious violence is Hindu-Muslim though exception exist but it's the exception.
4) Muslims are Pakistani agents but Christians are not American ones, similarly Muslims are "heirs" of Mughals but Christians are not of British.
@Joe Shearer @Nilgiri @xeuss @jamahir @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @AfrazulMandal @masterchief_mirza

RSS is antagonistic to all minorities, it's well known but Muslims are "special" because
1) Personal laws are available for Muslims only though there are others laws too but not at the scale of personal laws.
2) Muslims are the only group lower than Hindus in social indicators, in fact we are the lowest in religious groups.
3) Most of the organised religious violence is Hindu-Muslim though exception exist but it's the exception.
4) Muslims are Pakistani agents but Christians are not American ones, similarly Muslims are "heirs" of Mughals but Christians are not of British.
@Joe Shearer @Nilgiri @xeuss @jamahir @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @AfrazulMandal @masterchief_mirza
Yes and No.

RSS is still remarkably flexible when dealing with other minorities like Jains, Parsis, Sikhs, Buddhists etc.

Only Mooslems are evil. :coffee:

Yes and No.

RSS is still remarkably flexible when dealing with other minorities like Jains, Parsis, Sikhs, Buddhists etc.

I Thought RSS Had Some Mooslems U Know That Manch Thing

I did not understand this point. There is the Hindu Undivided Family law.

Yeah, there is no "Go to America !".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Rashtriya_Manch

I did not understand this point. There is the Hindu Undivided Family law.
It can't be compared to Personal laws, simply because of the scale.

I mean it doesn't cover the wide range of issues as personal law does and Hindus are not adamant towards it like Muslims are to personal laws.

Yes and No.

They will come after Christians too once they're done with Muslims. If the Sikhs act like nice little house negro soldiers for the Indian army, then they're welcome. Otherwise you should see the venom bhakts spew for any Khalsa Sikh who takes a more autonomous approach. Same for the Buddhists. Bhakts on reddit HATE Ambedkarite Buddhist Dalits who call out Hinduism for the apartheid cartel it is.

The point is that even if Sangh is gone (temporarily or permanently) then the problems of Muslims would not be solved, this is not the same with other minorities.

Yes true that. The Sangh has permeated anti Muslim rhetoric so deep into the Indian collective psyche that I don't think it will die down for atleast a decade or two.

It can't be compared to Personal laws, simply because of the scale.

I mean it doesn't cover the wide range of issues as personal law does and Hindus are not adamant towards it like Muslims are to personal laws.

Because it was created by, and is generally used, by the Hindu business houses. There is a massive financial incentive behind this. The Hindu Undivided Family Law will never be scrapped. Mark my words.

Comprised of those who think that they will not get lynched if they join the oppressors.

Then you have no idea. Christians are also taking the end of the stick everywhere except north east. It is because they are not much in number it does not get highlighted.

Yes true that. The Sangh has permeated anti Muslim rhetoric so deep into the Indian collective psyche that I don't think it will die down for atleast a decade or two.
The Sangh is a symptom of a greater malaise. Call it the historical baggage, Hindu religion or whatever - as long as it remains, there will not be peace. Without Hindu-ism there wont be any Hindutva.

Lahore was a Sanghi hotbed in the 1920s. Is it today?

Back
Top Bottom