What's new

RSS again raises agenda to rename Hyderabad as ‘Bhagyanagar’

Do English speakers take translators for dinners? The menu is not very accessible to them during night hours.

What shady business is this?
Everyone in India can speak enough Hindi to order a meal in Mumbai. No translators required. Menu or no menu. In fact we enquire everything despite a full menu being handed to us.

Admittedly the place is very run down, but not unsafe. Like i said, its behind Taj Hotel so not in the wilderness by any stretch.

I am shocked that Pakistanis are having issue with renamming. We live in a country where Jaccobabad was renamed Benazirabad. Wait till Nawazu kicks the bucket Lahore will be renamed as Nawazhore. Lahoriyay will be Nawazhoriyay 😂😂

All Mughal/Islamic names should be changed to their original names.

No country gives space to its invaders and justify their oppression.

Between more than names,its history books which needs to be changed.

We need to factually expose of what Mughals were ,criminal invaders who looted India and converted people.

The same people who claim that they ruled India.🤣

People still refer Mumbai to as Bombay. Madras is as much common as Chennai.

Mumbai is still widely referred to as Bombay but the term "Madras" has sort of died down and is mostly referred to as "Chennai". Back to the op, I personally wouldn't want North Indian politicians to meddle with the South and would still prefer "Hyderabad" over "Bhagyanagar" anytime

I was merely mentioning the problem of not having enough education about the laws. No one wants you to go to jail for taking a non veg dump in a strictly vegetarian dumping state
Unlike what the media, pseudo liberals or propaganda channels project...meat is still widely consumed in most parts of India, particularly the south. There are no particular official laws banning any kind of meat except for some local politicians gimmicks

Beef (be it buffalo or cow) is common in many states but most of them still resort to lamb/goat due to the familiarity and availability

1. I do not but I do know that two other places in the wider Tamil land - Tranqebar and Pondicherry - had Danish and French connections respectively.

2. Why do you insist of calling it Chennai ? I use Madras just like I use Bombay and Bangalore.
I am not insist you to do so, since you are less relevance how you call it
French exchange Chennai with Quebec from British

All Mughal/Islamic names should be changed to their original names.

No country gives space to its invaders and justify their oppression.

Between more than names,its history books which needs to be changed.

We need to factually expose of what Mughals were ,criminal invaders who looted India and converted people.

The same people who claim that they ruled India.🤣
Read history of England, not the first country to "assimilate" invaders nor would you be the last
But you can always remove those influences your choice but you're not right in saying no country assimilated invaders, majority of the countries did it at some point in thier history

Even India did it before the word Islam ever existed

This is moronic.
Indian history is Indian history.
We own it.
The good , the bad, and the ugly.
A sign of an exhausted and dying culture is one that constantly wants to rewrite its history as it runs in ever diminishing circles screaming louder and louder of past glories both fictional and real.

Their country their rules. If they want to erase all Muslims historical signs symbols names culture architecture literature sounds images anything and everything... All the best to them

That Muslim culture history has been established in Pakistan.

I support this move.

Jai hind. Jai Shri Ram Ram.

All the Sanghis claims to resistance to foreign rule is height of irony, since they represent a foreign invader and ideology which happened to have a chronological advantage.

Great, do it... I can't believe they did not turn Taj mahal into a Mandir so far, after all it must the birth place of some animal god of theirs. Do it Do it guys you earned it...

Taj mahal
Taj Mahal is overrated any way

Madurai_Meenakshi_Amman_Temple_Sannathi.jpg

Madurai_Meenakshi_temple.JPG

This is moronic.
Indian history is Indian history.
We own it.
The good , the bad, and the ugly.
A sign of an exhausted and dying culture is one that constantly wants to rewrite its history as it runs in ever diminishing circles screaming louder and louder of past glories both fictional and real.
There is no good or bad in Indian history...they are however all ugly.
Taj Mahal is overrated any way

Madurai_Meenakshi_Amman_Temple_Sannathi.jpg

Madurai_Meenakshi_temple.JPG
Yes the world is wrong and you know better. Now please change your underwear

Back
Top Bottom