What's new

Rs 10M who ever bring PAK PM Nawaz Head: Hindu Extremist group Rashtriya Karanti Hindu Dal

Indian media crosses limits, airs statement announcing head-money for PM Nawaz
OOTHERS
September 22, 2016
WORLD

NEW DELHI: Journalism ethics were shown the door in India after several news channels broadcast a press conference inciting violence against Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

In the news conference a leader of extremist group Rashtriya Karanti Hindu Dal announced Rs 10 million as head money for Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

The airing of this statement which is aimed at sparking an act of violence demonstrated that Indian media has no boundaries or ethics.

Senior Journalist and anchor of Geo News programme ‘Capital Talk’ Hamid Mir said this was not a story but rather incitement to violence. “This is government propaganda. This organization is an ally of the BJP. The Indian government was behind this press conference and pressurised the Indian media which is also being censored”.

Hamid Mir further said that Indian journalist who dispelled reports that terrorists who attacked Uri base had Pakistani weapons were being threatened and they have contacted CPJ.

Senior analyst Mazhar Abbas said this clearly showed Indian extremism had support in India. “The BJP is the biggest example of this,” Mr Abbas added.

Mazhar Abbas further said it was unfortunate that extremism was being spread on the state level in India and this was evident in what was being seen in the media.

On Thursday, the Indian defence ministry told editors "all contents relating to the Indian Army, irrespective of ‘source’ of inputs, and intended to be published, should be pre-verified from the offices of media centres in commands & corps HQ or from this office through your defence correspondents”.
https://www.geo.tv/latest/115480-In...Sharif-head-money-Rashtriya-Karanti-Hindu-Dal

Shit people exists in each nation...As i always says, we should be rival to Pakistan politically, rather than thinking about each others head...

Just 10 mil :o: That's an insult to our PM. His watch alone is 30 MIL and I am sure he might have spent more then 10 mil on his hair transplants. :D

The sensationalism and hysteria in the Indian media (not just after this attack but during various episodes in the past) borders on the insane. It's like Nazi Germany. So much hate on primetime news. Pakistani channels seem like the most professional operations on Earth when compared to the insanity across the border.

As i and many on this forum have said million times that Indian media is like a cry baby. its not the media but such organizations which scare me to see that these gundas can do anything to non believers. Religion should never be mixed with Politics as its the recipe for disaster (for both Pak & India)

Indian posters here claiming that no one knows that guy yet most of Indian channels aired his press conference live.

Leave the poor guy alone. He is a just a puppet. Real power lies in Rawalpindi.
shut the hell up!!!!!! u guys need to be tamed!!! we will tame you..... u mother lovings bas.....ds

n
WOW

Suddenly Indian Media has become credible enough for dear neighbours

:partay:
NO NO.... IT HAS BECOME IDIOTIC ENOUGH..... CONFUSED ENOUGH!!! FILTHY ENOUGH..... ABOVE ALL IRRITATING BITCH

Holy crap... who is this guy? This filthy people are giving bad names to Hindus :angry::angry:
I THINK HE REPRESENTED SICK HINDU MINDSET

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom