What's new

Rs 10M who ever bring PAK PM Nawaz Head: Hindu Extremist group Rashtriya Karanti Hindu Dal

Yup telling the world "hey look we indians are a terrorist state now". They cant do jack S, in ki yehi aukat hai.

Indian media crosses limits, airs statement announcing head-money for PM Nawaz
OOTHERS
September 22, 2016
WORLD

NEW DELHI: Journalism ethics were shown the door in India after several news channels broadcast a press conference inciting violence against Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

In the news conference a leader of extremist group Rashtriya Karanti Hindu Dal announced Rs 10 million as head money for Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

The airing of this statement which is aimed at sparking an act of violence demonstrated that Indian media has no boundaries or ethics.

Senior Journalist and anchor of Geo News programme ‘Capital Talk’ Hamid Mir said this was not a story but rather incitement to violence. “This is government propaganda. This organization is an ally of the BJP. The Indian government was behind this press conference and pressurised the Indian media which is also being censored”.

Hamid Mir further said that Indian journalist who dispelled reports that terrorists who attacked Uri base had Pakistani weapons were being threatened and they have contacted CPJ.

Senior analyst Mazhar Abbas said this clearly showed Indian extremism had support in India. “The BJP is the biggest example of this,” Mr Abbas added.

Mazhar Abbas further said it was unfortunate that extremism was being spread on the state level in India and this was evident in what was being seen in the media.

On Thursday, the Indian defence ministry told editors "all contents relating to the Indian Army, irrespective of ‘source’ of inputs, and intended to be published, should be pre-verified from the offices of media centres in commands & corps HQ or from this office through your defence correspondents”.
https://www.geo.tv/latest/115480-In...Sharif-head-money-Rashtriya-Karanti-Hindu-Dal
When we say Indians are degenerated sub-humen, that is not without a reason. Why doesn't this dog come forward himself and see who gets who's head. Dogs can merely keep barking.

How many of these hindu terrorist organizations operate in India. I have lost count and names, it seems they are popping up like maggots during rainy season.

Is that right? If democracy is the second name of corruption, the first name is the dictatorship, Mushy's laundered 200 million dollars, Kiyani's 6 billion from the DHA....I hope you realize you are talking to the wrong person. I actually know what I am talking about. In the civil rule, corruption being one thing, the people at the least get Motor Ways, Hospitals, CPEC like projects, Metro Bus systems and trains etc, etc. In military rule, all billions go straight to the generals and their buddy corps commanders. Quiz me on one and I shall explain to you more if you REALLY want to hear!!

Gen. Raheel is the ONLY real COAS Pakistan had in the past 50 years. Honest, strong, corruption free and wants to restore the image of the military. The others, were worst than civilians. Nothing was done for the public and billions were still stolen from the national treasury through corruption!!
nope i'm not saying the democracy's second name corruption, its apply in pakistan, in pakistan democracy is second name of corruption and i m not saying militry leadership is fully pure they are very less corrupt than our civil leadership cause normal person cannot afford that only some names in civil leadership ok than tell me which civilin leadership did that mega type of projects CPEC is depend on gawadar port which started by musharaf and what you saying about gen. Raheel sharif 100% correct :)

Man!! This is not cool from India or Indians. I am with you guys but this kind of foolishness can change the opinion and support that you guys enjoy.

Hope that was just a group of guys and not a vast opinion.

Well my friend it's been the opposite of what you concluded. The economy has been better under the Marshall law rather than the few years of so called democracy that Pakistan has enjoyed. I will need some help from analyst here. Please

I think of this as a real story that happened with me. I bought couple birds who were born in captivity. I will leave them out of the cage to help them fly but after 10 min they just want to return to their cage. That's with pakistani people. They still think that Marshall law is better.

Pakistan has definitely made use of the American dollars and arms that were flowing in during Cold War. But that helped few not all. They blame India, US and somehow Israel for its problem but don't blame the culprits who are they themselves. They play the victim card and extract money in form of aid but now the cards in the game of poker are all open and they come naked.

In a recent interview the ISI chief said that that military doesn't want to take over as they have to become the same stooges that they control from behind the scene. They have to look for political support and they need consensus for most of the domestic issues which is inconvenient since they can take all the credit for the good and blame the political environment for the bad. The same way they conduct their business at international stage.

Let me explain in your way.

Point A= Client ask for your service as bodyguard in exchange for payment during the turmoil situation. But for how long? The situation is not going to be turmoil, is it?

Point B= Convince clients to invest their money in the nation which in result employ local residents, and shape the economy to future as independence.

Which one do you think is the most effective long-term solution for the nation? Bear in mind that Generals don't have business background so this is the best realistically i can think of. Call your expert analysis while you can. :D

Bottom line is modi barking to tag Pakistan as terrorist state but he himself and rashdiya dal are the biggest terrorist in Asia no proof needed they claim it by their own tongue

nope i'm not saying the democracy's second name corruption, its apply in pakistan, in pakistan democracy is second name of corruption and i m not saying militry leadership is fully pure they are very less corrupt than our civil leadership cause normal person cannot afford that only some names in civil leadership ok than tell me which civilin leadership did that mega type of projects CPEC is depend on gawadar port which started by musharaf and what you saying about gen. Raheel sharif 100% correct :)

You do realize the mega projects are happening because of civilian democratic elected government which is recognized by all over the world. Under civil leadership, people have more rights under the constitutions depending on the individual parties than under Marshall Law which doesn't take your inputs at all, in fact render civilians opinion null.

Right now, you are going gaga over Raheel Sharif. That's how it starts. Given the history, that's how it started with each Generals. At the end of their terms, they have left as infamous popular leaders [not compliment].

On the top of it, they leave the mess for the civilian government to fix just like Nawaz Sharif is fixing all the mess made by Musharraf considering the birth of TTP and flourishing rule of MQM allowed under the rule of Musharraf that undermined only economical port of Pakistan and brought Pakistan as whole in danger as the result of TTP spreading terrorism.

Under PMLN, the military operation against MQM again for the third-time, launching military operating to eradicate terrorism which traces back to 80's policy under the ruling of former General, and stabilizing the economy as Musharraf pretty much did is borrow the aid with nothing to invest in Pakistan. That's called aid, not economy.

How dare OP call them Hindu! It's a secular extremist group according to @Kal Muah and got nothing to do with religion.. :lol:

How many of these hindu terrorist organizations operate in India. I have lost count and names, it seems they are popping up like maggots during rainy season.
Still you can't get any of them Banned but we(jud hem hm al badr let) :D

:p:
Indian media crosses limits, airs statement announcing head-money for PM Nawaz
OOTHERS
September 22, 2016
WORLD

NEW DELHI: Journalism ethics were shown the door in India after several news channels broadcast a press conference inciting violence against Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

In the news conference a leader of extremist group Rashtriya Karanti Hindu Dal announced Rs 10 million as head money for Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

The airing of this statement which is aimed at sparking an act of violence demonstrated that Indian media has no boundaries or ethics.

Senior Journalist and anchor of Geo News programme ‘Capital Talk’ Hamid Mir said this was not a story but rather incitement to violence. “This is government propaganda. This organization is an ally of the BJP. The Indian government was behind this press conference and pressurised the Indian media which is also being censored”.

Hamid Mir further said that Indian journalist who dispelled reports that terrorists who attacked Uri base had Pakistani weapons were being threatened and they have contacted CPJ.

Senior analyst Mazhar Abbas said this clearly showed Indian extremism had support in India. “The BJP is the biggest example of this,” Mr Abbas added.

Mazhar Abbas further said it was unfortunate that extremism was being spread on the state level in India and this was evident in what was being seen in the media.

On Thursday, the Indian defence ministry told editors "all contents relating to the Indian Army, irrespective of ‘source’ of inputs, and intended to be published, should be pre-verified from the offices of media centres in commands & corps HQ or from this office through your defence correspondents”.
https://www.geo.tv/latest/115480-In...Sharif-head-money-Rashtriya-Karanti-Hindu-Dal

He might have came out of a Movie Theater where he must be watching 300...... Due to which he put the money on a wrong Head as Sharif is a dummy and Indian politicians fell for the trap.....:p:

Still you can't get any of them Banned but we(jud hem hm al badr let) :D

Baned by who? We consider them terrorists and thats what matter. We dont need certificate from Uncle Sam to label someone terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom