What's new

Rs 10M who ever bring PAK PM Nawaz Head: Hindu Extremist group Rashtriya Karanti Hindu Dal

Hindus have touched a new low. I love the transition of India under Modi. :lol:
I doubt anybody here (Indian users) has even heard of them.

Just liberal media propping up of the fringe.

That's compliment for Nawaz Sharif. He sure went from pro-India to anti-India in the short period of time. It is safe to say Nawaz Sharif is definitely playing for Pakistan. That is the message to reassure the paranoid Imranistan given Sharif pro-India policy in the past which also had long-term economical trades beneficial for both Pakistan and India in mind. :D

If Modi aka war monger wasn't voted to lead, the continuing friendly relationship between Pakistan and India wouldn't be halted right now.

Last edited:
Sirajul Haque and Hafiz Saeed some months before already put head money for mooodi lets see who will win

Now who is exporting orchestrating terrorism india is a probleum for peace for the region parchi is the biggest terrorist in Asia openly asking people for violance

hahahahahahaha :v :v :v indian doing only one thing barking :3 if you have guts any self respect please come and try, other wise shut your mouth up :)

Hindus have touched a new low. I love the transition of India under Modi. :lol:

Yea, this is the lowest you can get. If someone speaks the truth, you put money on their head......but yet, you complain about Taliban and stuff. But what's the difference between these fools and those fools? Same extremism, only difference, one is a Hindu extremist and the other one's an Islamic extremist. Sad to see the world drenched into religious extremism.

Sadly,how come these people get to publish such statement, same ruleAlso applies for Pakistan side.
brother we just republished in our forum to show what the indian media doing, media have to be responsible org. what the indian media doing its in front of all world, and we all know no one care about that type of shits but indian media do :3

I can bet many Pakistanis would love to do it without any prize :sarcastic:

Comments like yours have really no place here. What you wrote, is another example of political extremism set by your IK. The same guy who's lied about NS's relations with India, while in reality, its him with all the corrupt drama. Shame on your people for following a person who doesn't care about your own country.

Comments like yours have really no place here. What you wrote, is another example of political extremism set by your IK. The same guy who's lied about NS's relations with India, while in reality, its him with all the corrupt drama. Shame on your people for following a person who doesn't care about your own country.
when we select peoples who care about our country than we face sanctions by your shamefull country, we love our militry leadership because they care about our country & when we support them and they got presidency of Pakistan USA start crying we dont know why

Yea, this is the lowest you can get. If someone speaks the truth, you put money on their head......but yet, you complain about Taliban and stuff. But what's the difference between these fools and those fools? Same extremism, only difference, one is a Hindu extremist and the other one's an Islamic extremist. Sad to see the world drenched into religious extremism.
We never support extremist we open fighting with TTP and ISIS, and lets talk about US backed terrorist in middle east specially in syria and in EU KKP and if you talking about afghan taliban than which even not decleared international terrorist just by USA and nato

Oh bhai 1 crore kabhi deakha bhi hai

Anyways I won't give a rupee if someone gets modi head
It's useless :yay::yay::yay:

when we select peoples who care about our country than we face sanctions by your shamefull country, we love our militry leadership because they care about our country & when we support them and they got presidency of Pakistan USA start crying we dont know why

I like your military leadership too, but the one's right now in positions. Previous one's from Kirani, Mushy to many others were total garbage. There is nothing those people did for the country and their people. In the past 50 years, not one mega project was built by the powerful military rulers, nothing planned, etc, etc. I can write you a list of crap!! If the generals could rule and run a country, the UK, the US, India, France, Germany, all would have dictatorship. Everywhere there is success, its the civilian rule, everywhere where there is shiit.....there is a dictator screwing over his entire nation!!

Back
Top Bottom