What's new

Royal Saudi Airforce Vs Israel Airforce

no,it is a psychological problem.

no one can beat them or abolish them frm th world nd its proven again nd again. Israel has largest no. of defence agreements with India nd lots of secrets projects r gong on between this 2 kntries nd seng this defence growth I doubt in future arabs hav any chance 2 beat Israel.

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

hahaha...

joke of the day!!!

That's more like it, now that doesn't sound very secular, does it? Yet the west along with israel preaches secularism in the Muslim world, it's not too hard to tell why.

No bro its nothing 2 do wit secularism its th truth nd its proven u se hitler tried it nd failed arabs tried it for so many decades but they failed miserably, its written in h bible u cant beat jews as they r chosen by th God 2 protect th world frm th evil. No one can beat them and muslims r so backward tat its impossible 2 beat them.

No bro its nothing 2 do wit secularism its th truth nd its proven u se hitler tried it nd failed arabs tried it for so many decades but they failed miserably, its written in h bible u cant beat jews as they r chosen by th God 2 protect th world frm th evil. No one can beat them and muslims r so backward tat its impossible 2 beat them.

that is why They were out of their lands for hundreds of year and then hitler massacred them. and then got it back with the mercy of christians. Only 60 years passed.. Where was america 400 years Ago?? Now they are world's best. Man, it doesn't take time to rise and fall.. And backward Arabs ruled the world once... from which race are you???? What is your achievement??

:lol: :lol::lol:

"Beat" the Jews? What Hitler did? Jews are good thats why they are very hard to 'beat' ....not because some book say that God "choose" Jews ...Why only Jews? Why your God didn't choose me? Im also a good man and 'want to protect the world from the evil'.Thats unfair :disagree:

Another "what-if." No one knows till it happens. However....if I had to put money on it...Isreal.

@dip25

stop hiding behind another countrys flag and show your real face!

My real face is tat I am a human being like u nd I always say th truth, nd harsh truth always hurts.

oh nooo.... i thought you were an alien from mars! :hitwall:

ofcourse i know that you are a human, but atleast show your real face, dont hide behind other countries flag!

and what exactly is the truth you are preaching about?

:lol: :lol::lol:

"Beat" the Jews? What Hitler did? Jews are good thats why they are very hard to 'beat' ....not because some book say that God "choose" Jews ...Why only Jews? Why your God didn't choose me? Im also a good man and 'want to protect the world from the evil'.Thats unfair :disagree:

You know, Jews rise stronger than ever the harder they fall, the more they are hated. What did the most horrible thing ever to happen to Jews, Auschwitz, give birth to? Israel. The strongest country in the Middle East, the dominant power of the oil region, a technological Nuclear haven for Jews worldwide.
That is what Hitler accomplished.

Healthy Kabsa diet given to Saudi pilots makes them too heavy to fit in pilot cockpit.
Hence they must rest on ground while Pakistani pilots do the flying.

You know, Jews rise stronger than ever the harder they fall, the more they are hated. What did the most horrible thing ever to happen to Jews, Auschwitz, give birth to? Israel. The strongest country in the Middle East, the dominant power of the oil region, a technological Nuclear haven for Jews worldwide.
That is what Hitler accomplished.
Or shall we say Jews conspired with Hitler and killed millions of innocent people then claimed them as their own to gain world sympathies. All while the actual rich Jewish elite funding the war was sitting comfortably in Switzerland?

Interestingly..
One of the IAF F-16 squadrons has a very suggestive emblem...
makes you wonder if all the conspiracy theories are true..
Tayeset 109 "Valley (Ha' Emek)"

109.png

Eagle breaking a crescent in two..
Now what possibly does the crescent represent usually??

Interestingly..
One of the IAF F-16 squadrons has a very suggestive emblem...
makes you wonder if all the conspiracy theories are true..
Tayeset 109 "Valley (Ha' Emek)"

109.png

Eagle breaking a crescent in two..
Now what possibly does the crescent represent usually??

Ever seen the movie Number 23, Santro? It`s not good to dwell in conspiracies, friend.;)

Back
Top Bottom