What's new

Royal Saudi Airforce Vs Israel Airforce

Israel can beat Arab or PAF at every single day,
so accept it because its a truth.

You didn't get what I said. Accept the truth because its a truth !

I said PAF pilots flying Euro Fighter typhoons (latest version),F-15S.Es and Tornadoes etc can defeat the Israelis...This is a supposition only ! IF PAF pilots have enough experience in flying the assets that RSAF possesses then PAF can beat the crap out of Israelis.Depend on surprise factor,better planning and good intelligence etc ....I am NOT saying that PAF 'will' defeat Israelis for sure.

Moreover,since this never gonna happen so no point of discussing it ...

P.S. Israel is NOT a monster as you try to portray it. Its a great country with very capable people but it is too small.A soviet-style multi-pronged armored attack with enough air support for 4 days---woofff..Israel is gone !! (not taking into account the nuclear factor and US/West support in the form of direct intervention) . . .

ugh.. I give up I really do some people just take these stereotypes as facts and the absolute truth. Damn 500 wives and PAF pilots flying RSAF planes because saudi pilots are too fat to fit in the cockpit.

Or we are slaves to the united states only doing their bedding and allies with Israel. So in General if you are Saudi. The entire western world hates and the entire Muslim world hates you but I guess soon Actions will speak louder than words.

I would try to correct some false information normally but the things here have gotten quite ridiculous that I am not even going to bother anymore.

ugh.. I give up I really do some people just take these stereotypes as facts and the absolute truth. Damn 500 wives and PAF pilots flying RSAF planes because saudi pilots are too fat to fit in the cockpit.

Or we are slaves to the united states only doing their bedding and allies with Israel. So in General if you are Saudi. The entire western world hates and the entire Muslim world hates you but I guess soon Actions will speak louder than words.

I would try to correct some false information normally but the things here have gotten quite ridiculous that I am not even going to bother anymore.

i am really locking forward to those actions from saudi sarabia! :D

silko I know your main problem with Saudi Arabia as you stated earlier is that it is run by a "dictator" and it not a democracy correct?

well I know my country better than you and I tell you that a king right now is better. maybe later we will want to change that but now is not the time.

and besides king abdullah has been nothing short of the best thing that happened to this country. And if you compare with the country under that bastard fahad and now you will see.

and yes it is worrying that who will come after him but for now he has proven himself to be as the one taking the country in the right direction. when you say they berayed the ummah when they called the USA to fight Iraq I will tell you as much as everybody hates this fact here but it was necessary at the time and I will only reply by saying would you want saddam as your president? and we trusted him enough at that time that his entire army was made by our money.

right now wars are not won in the battlefield like they used to now wars are one in a lab and that is what we realize that is why we building the infrastructure for a scientific country for tomorrow maybe you say they could have done it earlier but I tell you no we couldn't not under that Bastard who was before Abdullah.

Maybe people will say they are doing this for against Iran I tell you yes no matter how many times we tried asking Iran to calm down they refuse I mean yesterday I read an article on PressTV saying "Saudi Arabia goes back to its UK masters" is this a news article?? or a clear sign of propagandasts??

When that natural disaster happened in Iran some years ago we were the country that gave the most aid to Iran im not rubbing in their faces but I am simply stating that our country is trying so hard to maintain the status of not enemies and the king himself said to stop catagorizing Iran as not muslim as some clerics did and it is illegal to say shiats are not muslims but ofcourse if you follow Iran news you will see the word "wahhabi" come a lot.

Do we have some clerics that I wish I can just take an axe and hack away at their dead bodies for eternity yes I do but now as I said before the country have changed people are laughing at some of the rediclous "fatwas" coming up by them. they are losing power in the country and they are losing it fast and they know it 20 years ago a campaign for women to drive would be faced with women going to jail over it and losing their jobs "and it did happen" but now you see that the goverment is clearly saying we leave this matter to society and there is nothign wrong with women driving "the king also said so himself that it is left to society and one day women in saudi arabia will drive cars"

I said I am not going to bother anymore but here I go making a long article again anyways I hope it corrected some of your thoughts about my country.

Israel can beat Arab or PAF at every single day,
so accept it because its a truth.

Hey hero this is not bollywood don't try to act like a tough guy with no muscle we are not arabs alright and even IAF knows and respects our AF and pilots and do the same we wise versa with them so take you shitty hate somewhere else and stop kissing a$$ to israel do it for your nation not for someone else you have no clue nor knowledge on what you are talking about jerk.

P.S . My next door neighbor for many years was a ex IAF capt and iam friends with my still this day and i respect him very much as a person i will not state his name or any further personal info but i have written here before o how IAF feels about PAF as a force and its pilots and i must tell you with the out most respect. My fam is from mixed armed forces back round and the medical field my father is ex PN capt and has several of his old buddies that were low to hig ranking offcers ,pilots etc in the PAF that have told me them selves that they know and very much respect IAF so belive it or not but these are facts so learn them first gain knowledge before trolling or trying to put somone down with full hatered.

silko I know your main problem with Saudi Arabia as you stated earlier is that it is run by a "dictator" and it not a democracy correct?

well I know my country better than you and I tell you that a king right now is better. maybe later we will want to change that but now is not the time.

and besides king abdullah has been nothing short of the best thing that happened to this country. And if you compare with the country under that bastard fahad and now you will see.

and yes it is worrying that who will come after him but for now he has proven himself to be as the one taking the country in the right direction. when you say they berayed the ummah when they called the USA to fight Iraq I will tell you as much as everybody hates this fact here but it was necessary at the time and I will only reply by saying would you want saddam as your president? and we trusted him enough at that time that his entire army was made by our money.

right now wars are not won in the battlefield like they used to now wars are one in a lab and that is what we realize that is why we building the infrastructure for a scientific country for tomorrow maybe you say they could have done it earlier but I tell you no we couldn't not under that Bastard who was before Abdullah.

Maybe people will say they are doing this for against Iran I tell you yes no matter how many times we tried asking Iran to calm down they refuse I mean yesterday I read an article on PressTV saying "Saudi Arabia goes back to its UK masters" is this a news article?? or a clear sign of propagandasts??

When that natural disaster happened in Iran some years ago we were the country that gave the most aid to Iran im not rubbing in their faces but I am simply stating that our country is trying so hard to maintain the status of not enemies and the king himself said to stop catagorizing Iran as not muslim as some clerics did and it is illegal to say shiats are not muslims but ofcourse if you follow Iran news you will see the word "wahhabi" come a lot.

Do we have some clerics that I wish I can just take an axe and hack away at their dead bodies for eternity yes I do but now as I said before the country have changed people are laughing at some of the rediclous "fatwas" coming up by them. they are losing power in the country and they are losing it fast and they know it 20 years ago a campaign for women to drive would be faced with women going to jail over it and losing their jobs "and it did happen" but now you see that the goverment is clearly saying we leave this matter to society and there is nothign wrong with women driving "the king also said so himself that it is left to society and one day women in saudi arabia will drive cars"

I said I am not going to bother anymore but here I go making a long article again anyways I hope it corrected some of your thoughts about my country.

i dont hate saudi arabia because they are a dictator, i hate it because they make so much same for muslims all around the world!

i dont hate saudi arabia because they are a dictator, i hate it because they make so much same for muslims all around the world!

Soon my friend.. Looking at my country's future all I can say to you. is soon you wont be thinking the same thing.

Who ever thinks KSA Air force can inflict any sort of dent on IDAF is nothing but a fool. KSA air force is as useless against Israel as Palestine. Do I have to remind you guys of 1980 incident when IDAF flew all the way across KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA and destroyed Iraqi Nuclear Plant and then flew back using same path! Yes KSA secretly allowed that to happen so gives us a great reason to believe that KSA is a secret ally of Isreal. Even if KSAAF is filled with PAF pilots it will be still incompetent against Isreal.

@Mosamania
how do you guys in KSA view Operation Opera? Was the execution allowed by KSA government? Because even today KSA has given green light to ISreal and USA to attack Iran's nuclear plants.

Who ever thinks KSA Air force can inflict any sort of dent on IDAF is nothing but a fool. KSA air force is as useless against Israel as Palestine. Do I have to remind you guys of 1980 incident when IDAF flew all the way across KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA and destroyed Iraqi Nuclear Plant and then flew back using same path! Yes KSA secretly allowed that to happen so gives us a great reason to believe that KSA is a secret ally of Isreal. Even if KSAAF is filled with PAF pilots it will be still incompetent against Isreal.

The nuclear plant was funded by Saudi Arabia why would they want to destroy it??that's first.
second: at the time the ones who were handling the air defense were american personnel but after the incident the Royal Saudi Air Defense became a seperate part of defense no longer with the air force.

That was betrayal on the american part to us and we learned our lesson and I admit it was a complete failure on our part a mistake that wont happen again I assure you.

What sadness me is the fact that people are so ready to offer judgment on what Saudi Arabia should or should not do.

whereas the same people have zero or no information of a lot of ground realities.

On this forum I have seen people using the words " Wahabi" or "Takfiri" without even knowing what that means.

These people are lazy; they gain knowledge only from turning on the TV and watching CNN;
If they can not reference books, do some individual research then they have NO RIGHTS what so ever of commenting on any thing.

Back to Topic:
It is true there are some things that the Saudis might have gone wrong with in the past ( and there are a LOT of reasons for those decisions).
This is not an ideal world, and the Saudis had to make some tough choices.

Truth of the matter:
I see Saudis are fixing a lot of the issues, and I see them taking the rights steps in the right direction.

The nuclear plant was funded by Saudi Arabia why would they want to destroy it??that's first.
second: at the time the ones who were handling the air defense were american personnel but after the incident the Royal Saudi Air Defense became a seperate part of defense no longer with the air force.

That was betrayal on the american part to us and we learned our lesson and I admit it was a complete failure on our part a mistake that wont happen again I assure you.

Saudis funded Iraqi nuclear plants? I highly dough it.
Bro, KSA approved US to handle its military affairs which they are still doing to a great extent. In fact they have invited US to station in its territory! It is defiantly not allowed in Islam to allow Non-Muslims to build military bases in Muslim's territories which KSA has allowed.
Also their is a hadis that dajjal will encamp near the surrounding waters of medina. ("Ad-Dajjal will come, and he will be forbidden to enter the mountain passes of Medina. He will encamp in one of the salt areas neighboring Medina....)
And guess what. Most of US bases are around Gulf region.

Saudis funded Iraqi nuclear plants? I highly dough it.
Bro, KSA approved US to handle its military affairs which they are still doing to a great extent. In fact they have invited US to station in its territory! It is defiantly not allowed in Islam to allow Non-Muslims to build military bases in Muslim's territories which KSA has allowed.
Also their is a hadis that dajjal will encamp near the surrounding waters of medina. ("Ad-Dajjal will come, and he will be forbidden to enter the mountain passes of Medina. He will encamp in one of the salt areas neighboring Medina....)
And guess what. Most of US bases are around Gulf region.

Saudi Arabia Special Weapons
Up to the point before the war we offered to build back the Osirik nuclear facility but then Saddam Invaded us. And as I said it was a failure on our part regarding the Israeli plains and not a "opened their air space for israel" like Israel wants you to believe so they can distance one of its biggest threats in the region from its muslim brothers.

Do not believe the Propaganda that tells that Saudis are in bed with the Zionists. That is just a ruze to make people like you hate us and not stand together and I am sorry that it has worked on so many people. And about allowing US. Bases in KSA and betraying the Islamic Ummah for calling the US to help is rediculous. At that time there was no real Saudi Army since there were no real threats since Iraq was an ally a very close ally at that. But he backstabbed us and I would like to ask you a question. Would you like for Saddam to be your president??

^^ True words.

It is shameful really that amongst muslims there is such disconnect, such lack of knowledge and understanding.

I encourage all, to please try to learn;
instead of stereotyping people, try to reach out to Muslims in other countries,
learn from what they think of you,
give them and your self some benefit of doubt, based upon decades of insensitivity.

Back
Top Bottom