What's new

Royal Saudi Airforce Vs Israel Airforce

the tread is about Saudi vs Israel Airforce lets leave PAF for now to deal with the Saudi funded TTP
re Israel a realistic comparison would be with any European Country Airforce coparing any Arab or third word country AIR force with Israeli Airforce is to put it mildy very cute.

by the way Saudis have some war experience when a Saudi F-15 shot down an Iraqi Cessna during operation desert storm also saudis are very well trained in Bombing the yemani tribes do look up their videos so if Israelis are flying Cessna then Saudis have a chance or are as helpless as Yemani tribes then maybe saudi Pilots will be able to get away with dropping 2000 LB bombs on them.

I did not drag PAF in the first place.You should make a habit of going through all the posts next time before engaging me.

Then Israel should never have defeated the Arabs in the 1967 war, when U.S. aid was non-existent and the Israelis flew French aircraft inferior to the Russian- and American-supplied ones of the Arab armies.

If you are really good than you have to point out the vulnerabilities of Israel air force.Can you do that?

Then Israel should never have defeated the Arabs in the 1967 war, when U.S. aid was non-existent and the Israelis flew French aircraft inferior to the Russian- and American-supplied ones of the Arab armies.

Ah! Britain and France were giving proxy... Truth is they need others behind them to survive against Arabs. Why brag when you need someone to watch your back! Let israel and arabs play without any help from east and west. . .we will see how many days they survive.

Why are Pakistanis obsessed with Israel?I hardly see any Pakistani related topics on Israeli forums (except those made by Indian Trolls to show Israelis how much Pakistanis hate Israelis)..Why do Pakistanis like to poke Israelis?I mean Israelis don't really give a sh!t what Pakistanis think of them yet i see tons of videos of imaginary Pak vs Israel war on youtube uploaded by Pakistanis.I think this obsession must end - We Pakistanis are obsessed with Israel like Indians are obsessed with Pakistan (No matter how much they deny it).

Why are Pakistanis obsessed with Israel?I hardly see any Pakistani related topics on Israeli forums (except those made by Indian Trolls to show Israelis how much Pakistanis hate Israelis)..Why do Pakistanis like to poke Israelis?I mean Israelis don't really give a sh!t what Pakistanis think of them yet i see tons of videos of imaginary Pak vs Israel war on youtube uploaded by Pakistanis.I think this obsession must end - We Pakistanis are obsessed with Israel like Indians are obsessed with Pakistan (No matter how much they deny it).

We are obsessed, correct.....but you need to understand the sense in which we are obsessed.....its the way a cat is obsessed with a mouse ....

no, most are not obcessed with israel that is ridiculous

they dont represent an immediate threat to us or our interests...we have enough issues to tend to within the immediate region. We dispatched pilots to the Arab world during their time of need. It was purely for courtesy and for solidarity.

doesnt mean that Pakistan is here and its raison d'etre is to fight israelis. That's immature way of thinking. Though im sure most Pakistanis dont approve of the tactics israel has used against Palestine and its aggression towards other countries around it (like Lebanon). But thats a whole other issue altogether.

not our war guys, get your priorities straight

in terms of dog-fighting, the IAF and PAF have their own ''off the books'' creative ways of dealing with this kind of warfare and this is confirmed by a PAF pilot who participated in the annatolian eagle exercise. Both air forces are very good at this kind of fighting, and they have demonstrated it in their own ways.

actually when it comes to obcessions, i think its indian who are obcessed by anything remotely to do with Pakistan. And we see this everyday on this forum.

regards

Ah! Britain and France were giving proxy... Truth is they need others behind them to survive against Arabs. Why brag when you need someone to watch your back! Let israel and arabs play without any help from east and west. . .we will see how many days they survive.

If no one would have sold the Arabs any weapons it would be Camel riding Arabs with stones VS TAR-21 rifles. Do you think before you type?
Israel didn`t have US during 67` and she crushed 12 Soviet backed Arab armies/Expeditionary Forces.

american supplied? what do you mean american suplied?

factually incorrect sir....

We might have had diplomatic relations, been natural allies and some trade(even loans for the newly independent country), but nowhere near at the intensity that is the relations between Israel and the US today.

Before 67' America tried her best to avoid showing favoritism towards Israel in this conflict, though during President Johnson`s term the relations turned to more than just diplomatic relations and became a much friendlier one.
But even during his presidency, the US feared that Israel`s responses would be disproportionate and draw the two super powers into the conflict.

After 67' however, it was clear that the US turned wholeheartedly Pro-Israel.

Americans sold weapons to Pro-American Arab countries and the Soviets sold Pro-Soviet Arab countries weapons.
The Jordanians were equipped with fresh U.S.-built Patton tanks. The Israelis drove antediluvian Shermans left over from WWII with an upgraded main gun.

my 2 cents may be saudis have much bigger fleet or they can afford to have one , its mostly foreigners who are flying there planes whereas israelis on the other hand are much self sufficient whats the point here , we are comparing a kingdom to a democracy , it will only bring more shame for saudis ... there is no dignity for them kind

You've got it backwards. In the 1973 war, at the moment Israel had invaded Africa to cut off an Egyptian army in the Sinai while simultaneously deploying within artillery range of Damascus, the U.S. stepped in to promise Israel military superiority if they would stop fighting, and the beleaguered Arabs survival if they would cease to be in the Soviet orbit.

Both Israel and the Arabs accepted the U.S. deal. So if U.S. aid is cut off, how long do you think it will be before Israel concludes that it must invade and subdue any genocidal neighbors while it still has military superiority? How long do you think such regimes could survive?

Back
Top Bottom