What's new

Royal Saudi Airforce Vs Israel Airforce

Check out the weapons used to shot down.With Pakistan majority of them are guns.

Check out the weapons used to shot down.With Pakistan majority of them are guns.

the tread is about Saudi vs Israel Airforce lets leave PAF for now to deal with the Saudi funded TTP
re Israel a realistic comparison would be with any European Country Airforce coparing any Arab or third word country AIR force with Israeli Airforce is to put it mildy very cute.

by the way Saudis have some war experience when a Saudi F-15 shot down an Iraqi Cessna during operation desert storm also saudis are very well trained in Bombing the yemani tribes do look up their videos so if Israelis are flying Cessna then Saudis have a chance or are as helpless as Yemani tribes then maybe saudi Pilots will be able to get away with dropping 2000 LB bombs on them.

i think man behind machine is what matters ... Israel has already showed their potential in 6 day war....

Both have damn good planes e.g F-15I and F-16I for Israelis and F-15E and EFT for Saudis.
But Israeli pilots are better trained and the IAF has much more battle experience.

Pakistan has been inferior to it's enemies in those engagements.
You have had American aid in the form of the best jets in the world.

don't bring PAF into this discussion.

Useless thread as someone already said israelis and saudis are buddies for life why would they fight.

If Saudi Arab air force use Pakistani Pilots like in Past , then they will Surely overcome them easily

You live in a very serious delusional state if you believe PAF with all their Air Force could ever take on the IAF(Israeli).
Israeli air force is notoriously known world wide as one of the best in the world while Pakistani air force was called out of date trash by their own government. A government that can`t even feed it`s own nation, educate them, give them a high standard of life or even move past this conflict with India who we know will never be defeated by Pakistan.
Dog fights are Israeli specialty, most sophisticated SAM are produced by Israel, Israel is the only country on constant alert of war and has seen to it that they could never be defeated, ever.
Though i doubt i got through to you, you can continue living in denial that PAF is a match for IAF, but in the end all of us know the truth of it.

Assets/Inventory: Saudis.
Capable: Israelis.

Although to overcome Israel, the whole Arab must try again with PAF pilots. Saudis cannot do it alone, if it is what the thread poster meant.

You live in a very serious delusional state if you believe PAF with all their Air Force could ever take on the IAF(Israeli).
Israeli air force is notoriously known world wide as one of the best in the world while Pakistani air force was called out of date trash by their own government. A government that can`t even feed it`s own nation, educate them, give them a high standard of life or even move past this conflict with India who we know will never be defeated by Pakistan.
Dog fights are Israeli specialty, most sophisticated SAM are produced by Israel, Israel is the only country on constant alert of war and has seen to it that they could never be defeated, ever.
Though i doubt i got through to you, you can continue living in denial that PAF is a match for IAF, but in the end all of us know the truth of it.

i agree. Israel has proved that they were best in case of war in the last century. But without US you are nothing but a big Zer0..

i agree. Israel has proved that they were best in case of war in the last century. But without US you are nothing but a big Zer0..
Then Israel should never have defeated the Arabs in the 1967 war, when U.S. aid was non-existent and the Israelis flew French aircraft inferior to the Russian- and American-supplied ones of the Arab armies.

Back
Top Bottom