What's new

Royal Saudi Air Force to take part in Anatolian Eagle 2011 exercise

No, sorry, I think Alperen is 100% right. Wahhabis are a danger to Islam itself, more dangerous than any non-Muslim can be. Just look at the two Wahhabi countries of the world: Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. I don't care what Wahhabis say, I only care what they do. They have ruined KSA and PK, and are now trying to infiltrate every Muslim country. I don't want Bangladesh or Turkey or any other country to become like PK or KSA. So I think its not only OK but necessary to oppose this movement at every step. If we want role models then Turkey and Iran are the ones to follow, not KSA or PK. We don't want to have a society full of hatred towards the "kaffirs" that depends on the same "kaffirs" for every technological good.

Pakistan a wahhabi country? :what:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA have you smoked weed or something? if so pakistan wouldnt be a democracy today but have a fat king that sits in a trown with oil money or something else! and suck up to usa every single time!

The country itself is not ''wahhabi'' but some part of their people ARE strongly indoctrinated by the wahhabists most of their mosques have wahhabi cleriqs cuz of Saudi money keep financing them while Ahle sunnah wel Jemaat mosques has become minorty coz of financial problems.. Check out the thread ''Counter Wahhabi ideology'' and you will see some members from Pak state that while during the 70s wahhabi financed mosques in Pakistan consisted just about 4%30 years later it has become fast majorty with over 90%.

Pak is now fighting them. but at the same time it is supporting their ideology. if they want to solve this problem they must for sure counter the ideology itself. Because you can kill as much as you want but they will manage to recruit more and more of your own people against yourselves and those types are trully very easy too use by foreign enemy countries.

And Silko you can laugh all you want but you have no idea what your talking about. the BD guy is right he is also closer to Pak so he would know the problems better then you.. Please first atleast do some research on the subject and then return your comment..

There are even hadits about those wahhabis. The Rasoul S.A.W called the najd a place were the horns of satan would appear from. The najd is the place were the wahhabis are from.. also its much older sect they are the Khawarij.. anyway go read about it and you will understand that they even forbid people to do Salawat to Rasoulallah S.A.W. still nobody seems bothering how crazy is this?

WTF... :offtopic:

Someone plz tell me in AE Saudiz are participating with EF Typhoons or Eagles?

The country itself is not ''wahhabi'' but some part of their people ARE strongly indoctrinated by the wahhabists most of their mosques have wahhabi cleriqs cuz of Saudi money keep financing them while Ahle sunnah wel Jemaat mosques has become minorty coz of financial problems.. Check out the thread ''Counter Wahhabi ideology'' and you will see some members from Pak state that while during the 70s wahhabi financed mosques in Pakistan consisted just about 4%30 years later it has become fast majorty with over 90%.

Pak is now fighting them. but at the same time it is supporting their ideology. if they want to solve this problem they must for sure counter the ideology itself. Because you can kill as much as you want but they will manage to recruit more and more of your own people against yourselves and those types are trully very easy too use by foreign enemy countries.

And Silko you can laugh all you want but you have no idea what your talking about. the BD guy is right he is also closer to Pak so he would know the problems better then you.. Please first atleast do some research on the subject and then return your comment..

There are even hadits about those wahhabis. The Rasoul S.A.W called the najd a place were the horns of satan would appear from. The najd is the place were the wahhabis are from.. also its much older sect they are the Khawarij.. anyway go read about it and you will understand that they even forbid people to do Salawat to Rasoulallah S.A.W. still nobody seems bothering how crazy is this?

i gave my comments based on the pakistanis here in norway, they arent wahhabis! sorry for that! :D

and yeah, the saudis are trying to build mosques here to but the government says no, because of their strong ideology and that other religions arent allowed there.

we cant build there you cant build here, basically! and it is very clever by the government to do that!

Pak is now fighting them. but at the same time it is supporting their ideology
. if they want to solve this problem they must for sure counter the ideology itself. Because you can kill as much as you want but they will manage to recruit more and more of your own people against yourselves and those types are trully very easy too use by foreign enemy countries.

If Pakistan had 90% Wahabis we wouldnt have been fighting them with full force......would we?

And how are we supporting them?Wasnt it USA tht funded the the wahabi madrassas and helped all the jihadi wannabes to come and fight in afghanistan against communist kafir USSR?

Abt bangladesh being more closer to us??? How??? its like a billion of miles away from us....Turkey is probably closer to us if we talk abt distance here..........

Also this menace is not just in Pakistan but the entire muslim world......... We have caught turkish terrorists aswell...................I remember just last year when my Father was commanding a paramilitary militia ......we caught a bunch of turks..... with thier whole families!!! wives and kids...... Heck one of the women was 8 months pregnant...........The guy was wounded....................

So we have to fight these bastards together!!

i gave my comments based on the pakistanis here in norway, they arent wahhabis! sorry for that! :D

and yeah, the saudis are trying to build mosques here to but the government says no, because of their strong ideology and that other religions arent allowed there.

we cant build there you cant build here, basically! and it is very clever by the government to do that!

In a country that claims to have freedom of religion, the government can't deny the minority to build houses or mosque to pray in. They are christian countries, and "claim" to have freedom of religion, but it's actually only "tolerance". As long as the minority (e.g. muslims) behave, and don't get attention but live in the shadows their existance will be tolerated. Of course most of this has been changed. Look at Denmark, they're going to get a sunni mosque and a shia mosque. It was a struggle to get permission to build mosques, and the politicians did try to stop it on different levels, but in the end they can't stop it unless they violate all the rights of minorities.

I read that some top judges from Pakistan came to see the Imam-hatip school system in Turkey. Even though they said that Imam-hatip as it is known in turkey wouldn't fit in Pakistan, I don't think they have any other alternatives. They bloody need to get their fingers out and work hard on this topic. IMO turkish model with Imam-hatip is good, and has many good advantages.

If Pakistan had 90% Wahabis we wouldnt have been fighting them with full force......would we?

90% is about the mosques.

And how are we supporting them?Wasnt it USA tht funded the the wahabi madrassas and helped all the jihadi wannabes to come and fight in afghanistan against communist kafir USSR?

USA gave them training and weapons, Saudis gave the jihadi indoctrunation.. and where were the fighters from?

Abt bangladesh being more closer to us??? How??? its like a billion of miles away from us....Turkey is probably closer to us if we talk abt distance here..........

Bangladesh is closer in distance

Also this menace is not just in Pakistan but the entire muslim world......... We have caught turkish terrorists aswell...................I remember just last year when my Father was commanding a paramilitary militia ......we caught a bunch of turks..... with thier whole families!!! wives and kids...... Heck one of the women was 8 months pregnant...........The guy was wounded....................

It is dangerous for the whole of muslim world.

So we have to fight these bastards together!!

Yes we should

that's unlikely to happen, according to saudi news papers F15s will participate . nothing about Typhoons or Tornados .
873989635001.jpg

" Saudi preparations to the AE exercise are carried out in the King Khalid Air Base in Khamis Mushayt "
????? ?????? : ?????? ?????? ???????? ????? ???? ??? ?? ????? «??? ????????»??????

i guess all this arab turk hate comes from ww1, where arabs sided with britain
but arabs have changed and the hate against is propaganda and stereotypes

Good Saudi Arabia should participate more in such exercises

well, they need to do something with their big dollar machinery in a competitive environment!!

Back
Top Bottom