What's new

Royal Navy's Deadly New £1 Billion Supersub!

This technology is not for export. This programme was started entirely for Royal Navy. Hence the 1 billion GBP per boat cost.

Maybe a stripped down version can be exported.

When I joined PDF, Pakistani guys used to say that India will never ever get F-16 , Super Hornet and F-35, those are wet dream for Indians…. I believe every Pakistani knows the reality today… Hope you got my answer.

When I joined PDF, Pakistani guys used to say that India will never ever get F-16 , Super Hornet and F-35, those are wet dream for Indians…. I believe every Pakistani knows the reality today… Hope you got my answer.

Come and post your reply when India DOES get F-35. For the time being it is a bit far fetched. About F-16s.....not a big deal. Pakistan got them at the same time when it was the USA's main frontline fighter. So If Pakistan can get it, why can't India.

This submarine is just like USA approving F-22 Raptors for export. It's not just about the submarine or the fighter aircraft, but the technology in it. India can get this submarine, but will it be with the same technology?

Deadly Hunter Killer submarine is capable of hearing a ship leaving port in New York... whilst sitting underwater in the English channel!

umm......hard to digest such a tall claim, besides wouldn't it be a nightmare for the operator to deal with so much clutter coming from thousands of sources around the world in a real war scenario?

Never underestimate the West, Recent voting in Falklands island was in UK favor. I am getting a feeling that west intentionally slowed their economies to check mate growing east especially China.

Not buying it. If you've seen the crisis and chaos caused as a result of the slowdown in the West you'd know there's no way any nation would CHOSE this outcome. The fact is that all any poltical cares about is votes and pretty much every single policatican who was an incumbent at the time if the financial crisis has been ousted as a direct result of the fincail crisis! They'd sell their own mother down the river for some extra votes nthey wouldn't hatch a plan to lost them!!

@topic build these yet we sell of Harriers and LHDs? Sell of Nimrod MPAs leaving an ISLAND nation with almost 0 idea of what lies beyond a few miles if our shores, Fires soldiers who are just returning from Afghanistan,ncuts the army down to its smallest aize for hundreds of years, cuts number of Challenger MBTs, Cuts Tornado numbers etc etc but atleast we still have a nuclear detterant? FFS what are these leaders smoking? What does the UK need a nuclear detterant for? It's not the Cold War anymore!!

I've heard a lot about the level of corruption present amongst the top leadership of the UK military and the arms industery, specifically BAE, and this just goes further to cement this notion in my mind.

The UK is falling apart in front of our eyes, the highest leadership has their priorities all messed up. They are cutting benifits to the very poorest, rainsing fees for those seeking higher education (thank you very much a-holes), cutting healthcare etc etc but as long as the rich are protected, well no rise in tax for millionaires, no relook at inheritance tax that in its current form allows the very richest to get around the rules because there are gaping holes in it.

What do you expect I guess when 25 out of the 29 cabinet ministers are multi-millionaires in their own right , the PM is worth £10 MN+ in his own right, his wife is a millionaire in her own right and he's set to inherit £40 MN+ from his parents? These people have been to the best schools and best unis in the country, what do they know about be common man?

Killing this country. I'll be glad when I leave it behind.

umm......hard to digest such a tall claim, besides wouldn't it be a nightmare for the operator to deal with so much clutter coming from thousands of sources around the world in a real war scenario?
Yep! I thought about that too. They probably have a system of filtering out signatures of all ships except the ones in their database - which has a list of ALL the naval craft of adversaries in the world. That includes Russia, China, North Korea, etc.

Come and post your reply when India DOES get F-35. For the time being it is a bit far fetched. About F-16s.....not a big deal. Pakistan got them at the same time when it was the USA's main frontline fighter. So If Pakistan can get it, why can't India.

This submarine is just like USA approving F-22 Raptors for export. It's not just about the submarine or the fighter aircraft, but the technology in it. India can get this submarine, but will it be with the same technology?

KA KAHEN TOH KE TU TO BARKA BAKLEL HAI…

FYI.

U.S. open to selling F-35 jet fighters to India | Reuters

Eric Palmer blog: Desperation--U.S. offer of F-35 involvement to India

For you second question....Do you believe any TEC in this world is not accessible for INDIA...????...TANIK TO DIMAG LAGAO CHICHA...BOLNE SE PEHLE.

pfff. ancient hindus had already perfected this art... called panidubuka it was fitted with brahmastra and could not just hear other thing but predict what is going to happen. after all we invented zero.

Deadly Hunter Killer submarine is capable of hearing a ship leaving port in New York... whilst sitting underwater in the English channel!

Holy ****....:blink:

No one would dare mess with the empire :no: ex-empire I mean...

I'm wishing that soon UK meet the same fate Greece did,going bankrupt..then may be they this to India.. :omghaha:

by the way,isn't BAE Chief said "Look beyond Hawk" only few days ago??well,we're looking..we'll play the same drama of leasing when we got Akula from Russia and give us some of those..plus Invisible cloak for tanks and soldiers you're building.. :azn:

KA KAHEN TOH KE TU TO BARKA BAKLEL HAI…

FYI.

U.S. open to selling F-35 jet fighters to India | Reuters

Eric Palmer blog: Desperation--U.S. offer of F-35 involvement to India

For you second question....Do you believe any TEC in this world is not accessible for INDIA...????...TANIK TO DIMAG LAGAO CHICHA...BOLNE SE PEHLE.

I joined this forum in 2009 and since then have been hearing about the MMRCA. So how is that going? India has not even finalised the deal yet and you are talking about F35? You know that F-35's actual service date is 2017?

That may be so, but I am not sure how accurate or consistent a sonar signature can be in different water temperature and sea conditions which can be quite extreme. Despite the fact that sound travels farther in water as compared to the air, there must be a lot of distortion over long distances specially when there are many more sources spread across the travel path of sound waves. Anyways if they do have such tech to track vessels across thousands of miles and exactly identify the vessel then I am impressed.

Yep! I thought about that too. They probably have a system of filtering out signatures of all ships except the ones in their database - which has a list of ALL the naval craft of adversaries in the world. That includes Russia, China, North Korea, etc.

Wow..... This will be a game changer in any war...... Wonder if we could have 1 like that......

Back
Top Bottom