What's new

Row erupts as Rahul Gandhi equates banned terror outfit with pro-Hindu body

Rahul's comment was unwarrented..

Foot in mouth syndrome perhaps..

RSS trained Narendra Modi mutilated 2000 Muslim bodies - I'm very terrified of someone who can do that - that makes him and the RSS a terrorist outfit.

He was the Chief minister of that state.. he was not leading an army but a government...

The happenings were spontaneous and u cant expect a person go to every person and urge him not to attack others.

RSS trained Narendra Modi mutilated 2000 Muslim bodies - I'm very terrified of someone who can do that - that makes him and the RSS a terrorist outfit.

lol modi didn't do it personally it would take ages for him to do that
It was done by NON STATE ACTORS:rofl::rofl::flame:
:smokin:

lol modi didn't do it personally it would take ages for him to do that
It was done by NON STATE ACTORS:rofl::rofl::flame:
:smokin:

You comment is pathetic. Who ever had done those are not state or non state actors of India. They are scums of our society. If I had my way, I'd have got rid of them individually by myself.

You comment is pathetic. Who ever had done those are not state or non state actors of India. They are scums of our society. If I had my way, I'd have got rid of them individually by myself.

then u would hav become one of them :smokin:

As far as I know, RSS doesn't really like Modi, probably for political reasons. It is in a dilemma -
"na nigalte banta hai, na ugalte banta hai"

then u would hav become one of them :smokin:

Interesting point!

source. (very similar to your response to all bharati sources.

I don't know why media is projecting Rahul as future PM. Other than eating well prepared lunches in dalit houses, he hasn't taken upon responsibleness till now.

1> No portfolio till now as minister.
2> No public debate.
3> Taken no responsibleness to show case his leader ship skills.

Till now he hasn't demonstrated any skills as good governor/good statesmen/good orator. There is also rumor going around that rahul is very poor when comes to grades in studies and failing subjects is the main reason he hasn't completed his studies in Stephens college and Harvard.

No proof against Modi. Perpetrators are being tried for the riots, many already sentenced. BTW how long will you paddle the mutilation myth, its been debunked in courts.

However ISI trained Hafeez Saeed is indeed responsible for hundreds of deaths. Guess who is the terroriist then.

This Gandhi clan is p!$$ing me off...
And this is not a stupid comment. This is a well judged and calculated statement to score the minorities by minority appeasement in a limited fashion so that he does not sound open anti-hindu.
I never liked the policy of Nehru and i just hate his Great grand son.
I am not pro-BJP but I am increasingly becoming anti-congress for their spineless attitude and minority appeasement even if it is not necessary.

Every action has a reaction . Burning alive of the kar-sevaks in a train compartment had to have a reaction.And in this case the reaction was severe. The terrorists who burned the innocent people alive in a train should have thought about this first before doing this inhuman activity .
Although this is quite interesting that after the Riot in gujrat they have developed at fastest pace and gujratis are very comfortable with him.

Though I am not sure of the mutilated part, I agree with your post. RSS was responsible along-with other Hindu right-wing orgs in inciting and organizing mobs after the Godhra incident.

To me a suicide bomber and a rioteer both are terrorists.

What more can u expect from a family claiming gandhiji's name for fame.

A person who doesn't even know the history of this country and roams around with the elite and occassionally gets lunches seemingly from a hut but actually prepared in a restaurant (italian only mind u).

RSS is an organization working for the betterment of society in India. Yes it is a religious organization for sure, which religion has not got its bodies. Each religion has a body which tries represent as many as it can of its religion.

The humanitarian work done by RSS is never highlighted. However the pseudo secularists try to malign this great org on the base of certain hawkish elements.

India will progress when this clan gets out of politics. Congress is a bunch of loony and wily bigots who cannot win an election without taking the name of Gandhi.

Though I am not sure of the mutilated part, I agree with your post. RSS was responsible along-with other Hindu right-wing orgs in inciting and organizing mobs after the Godhra incident.

To me a suicide bomber and a rioteer both are terrorists.

What are u trying to be here??? :blink:

If a bunch of lunatics go on rampage do u malign the whole organization for this?? Please do not make unsubstantiable statements. Have u seen a written order or has any evidence been produced that RSS organized the riots. Infact RSS was calling for calm during this shameful incident for India.

There have been many riots from the other side too, would you call the All India Muslim league or whatever org there representing majority a terrorist organization.

Unlike SIMI RSS has never issued fatwas or predicted violence as its first choice. Please understand this. :wave:

Last edited:
So it seems we got some RSS terrorist supporters on this forum as well.

Would u be brave enough to call spade a spade???

What would u call the supporters of Taliban here???
:pop:

Back
Top Bottom