What's new

Row erupts as Rahul Gandhi equates banned terror outfit with pro-Hindu body

RSS trained Narendra Modi mutilated 2000 Muslim bodies - I'm very terrified of someone who can do that - that makes him and the RSS a terrorist outfit.

RSS unlike LET , JUD , etc etc have mutilated n number of Muslim and Hindu bodies. We are also terrified of the sick mad dogs. That too makes these b@$t@rD$ terrorists and their respective orgs terrorist outfits.

Though I am not sure of the mutilated part, I agree with your post. RSS was responsible along-with other Hindu right-wing orgs in inciting and organizing mobs after the Godhra incident.

To me a suicide bomber and a rioteer both are terrorists.

Mate,it has not yet been proved in an Indian court of law.

The word here is "Maybe" not "was".

Innocent until proven guilty.

ale...leelel....mera rahul baba....tafi kahyega??

Guys...please do not say it was an immature post. When the comment by "yuvraj" is iteself childish.

Last edited:
Mate,it has not yet been proved in an Indian court of law.

The word here is "Maybe" not "was".

Innocent until proven guilty.

Karthic, lets not argue about whats been proven and whats not. The result is there for all to see. Do you seriously think that RSS had no role in Gujrat riots? They were organized and coordinated. What about Malegaon blasts? Purohit and Pragya Thakur? And even JuD hasnt been convicted in Pak courts. It has been tried and let off. But that doesnt matter to us Indians, does it?

I genuinely dont think RSS can be compared to say a LeT. But it has surely caused no small amount of mayhem in India.

A simple question to Rahul Gandhi is will he also call Popular front of india in kerela as fundementalist because of their involvement in chopping of a christian professor hand i guess he will not because of muslim appeasement policy of congress .And congress can do anything anti-hindu because the hindus are not united among themselves as they are seperated by caste .And RSS is one of the organization which oppossed to the caste-census claiming that it's very divisive and this RAPIST RAHUL GANDHI is calling this organisation as fundementalist

Till 2008 Terrorism Research Center, Inc.(TRC), One of the largest independent terrorist watchdogs in the US has RSS listed as a terrorist organisation.

I dont know if they still maintain that list or have removed RSS from the list.

But RSS' history of terrorism in India is decades old

Karthic, lets not argue about whats been proven and whats not. The result is there for all to see. Do you seriously think that RSS had no role in Gujrat riots? They were organized and coordinated. What about Malegaon blasts? Purohit and Pragya Thakur? And even JuD hasnt been convicted in Pak courts. It has been tried and let off. But that doesnt matter to us Indians, does it?

I am not denying that the fringe groups in the Sangh Parivar may have cashed on the emotions running high after the Godhra Carnage,but RSS has moved on beyond that.

And about Purohit and Pragya thakur they have been accused without no concrete evidence against them whereas Hafiz Sayed has a a damning living evidence against him in the form of Kasab.

Fine but lets not digress as the topic is not about that.

I genuinely dont think RSS can be compared to say a LeT. But it has surely caused no small amount of mayhem in India.

No mayhem in India except complicity in the Babri Demolition can be attibuted to RSS.
The fact remains that it is a patriotic,nationalist Social organisation.

Some of the key events of RSS after independence are:

• Role in Liberation of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Goa
  • Role during the 1962 Sino-Indian War, 1965 and 1971 wars.
  • Movement for the restoration of democracy
  • Participation in land reforms
  • Protection of Sikhs during the 1984 anti-Sikh riots
  • And most importantly they are there during any natural calamity like Earthquakes,Cyclones providing relief and services.

Rahul baba must have had his mouth elsewhere when he compared RSS with SIMI.

Till 2008 Terrorism Research Center, Inc.(TRC), One of the largest independent terrorist watchdogs in the US has RSS listed as a terrorist organisation.

I dont know if they still maintain that list or have removed RSS from the list.

But RSS' history of terrorism in India is decades old

You know nilch about RSS Jana.Better not betray your ignorance in front of everyone.:disagree:

RSS trained Narendra Modi mutilated 2000 Muslim bodies - I'm very terrified of someone who can do that - that makes him and the RSS a terrorist outfit.

PA trained General Niazi Modi mutilated millions of Muslim bodies - I'm very terrified of someone who can do that - that makes him and the PA a terrorist outfit.

See, Mr. Administrator, I didn't change many words in your post and yet it retains its veracity. :coffee:

really hate it when he is projected as the future pm he doesn't deserve it
i hope he is not made pm in near future
PC will be a better choice
P.S note the timing of his Rss comments (right after the babri verdict)
it's good that on the other hand Rss remained calm & hasn't reacted

Back
Top Bottom