What's new

Round One JF17 - Poor Display By Tejas Took 10 more sec Than JF17 To Go Up

Show me any video or news which quotes that JF 17 climb 249 m/s like this one .
Try and Beat This! Russian PAK FA Stealth Fighter Sets a New Record
I think you failed to grasp my post: I was inviting you to provide more accurate and reliable numbers. I've used internet data, so there's always a change of error. However, if you claim the data is inaccurate, you must have better data. Please be so kind to share. Thusfar, you haven't.

Show me any video or news which quotes that JF 17 climb 249 m/s like this one .

Try and Beat This! Russian PAK FA Stealth Fighter Sets a New Record

... beside, I don't think we were discussing PAK-FA, but JF-17 and LCA Tejas. I provided data for some other fighters, which either are either complemented or replaced by JF-17 and LCA. PAK-FA does not fall in that category.

I think you failed to grasp my post: I was inviting you to provide more accurate and reliable numbers. I've used internet data, so there's always a change of error. However, if you claim the data is inaccurate, you must have better data. Please be so kind to share. Thusfar, you haven't.

... beside, I don't think we were discussing PAK-FA, but JF-17 and LCA Tejas. I provided data for some other fighters, which either are either complemented or replaced by JF-17 and LCA. PAK-FA does not fall in that category.

I am also not discussing PAKFA. I simply quoted one source and ask you to provide a parallel source not not those unreliable DATA nowhere near real figures.

I am also not discussing PAKFA. I simply quoted one source and ask you to provide a parallel source not not those unreliable DATA nowhere near real figures.
Why should I? What does it contribute to the discussion? Again, if you think the data provided are incorrect, feel free to post correct numbers. I am all for that (unlike this exchange we are now having, it would actually add something to the discussion). Really, I don't know what the problem is you apparently see and wish to burden me with.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom