strange09.jpg

1964-1-2-ford-mustang-convertible-photo-560451-s-986x603.jpg

09-martin-king-010909_14102_600x450.jpg

7500.jpg

Last edited:
I know a way to resolve this debate

1 on 1 fight tejas vs jf-17 top gun style :woot:

May the best plane win

There was nothing personal---I don't know why you got the itch to jump in---let the indians defend their aircraft---why are you bothered---what was your problem---and that after 26 pages---when the thread has died.

And why do you bother if he did (in your eyes)?

I see plenty of non-Pakistanis often "defending"/"promoting" JF-17.

It's all supposed to be a one way street to fit some narrative?

Im starting to feel old watching back this film lol good days

Btw this song was in harold and kumar also lol

So? What am I, 15?
Hi,

There was nothing personal---I don't know why you got the itch to jump in---let the indians defend their aircraft---why are you bothered---what was your problem---and that after 26 pages---when the thread has died.

Are you that stupid to believe that I did not listen to the video overall---I watched it over 5 times and listened to everything that was stated---.

You are a very knowledgeable and a wonderful poster---but sometimes things are beyond your pay grade---just let them be if they don't effect you.
Now who is patronizing....

And in case you didn't notice, I didn't defend one or the other aircraft. Also, I'm not going around calling other people stupid. As I stated earlier, ou should not take my post personally: there are plenty of other people here who look at video but don't bother to look and listen to the whole thing closely. Is it hard to accecpt that it is not about you? As for my pay grade, you have no idea.

Jf 17 T/w & tejas rate of climb is debateable just like jf combat radius of more than 1200km with internal fuel is @Abingdonboy @PARIKRAMA

I'm not an expert on JF.. And don't know the current combat radius or rate of climb of JF.. But the TWR of JF has been confirmed by PAF officials and its pilot several times .. Including in interviews during French Airshow.. And I'd assume having better TWR .. JF will also have better rate of climb and combat radius.... Even the payload of JF has been increased significantly...! Again confirmed!

For more @Windjammer @HRK @Manticore

Sir,

1 day on the board---you don't merit an answer from me at this time---. Just prove yourself thru your posts and I will see if you are worth having a discussion with. Thank you.

Good luck on the board.
Bhai these indians dont agree reality when they dont have concrete proof evidance they take discussion to a level which it is better to stop putting sense in cows head

Lol at Op and his analysis. He clearly didn't understand the commentary in English when it was explained what type of takeoff it was. But but he should have at least understood commentary in Arabic right...

Hi,

The thread starter clearly understood the commentary and the type of takeoff stated in that and displayed----.

And the thread starter wants to say that again---it was a weak suck takeoff.

Internationally this is the weakest of take offs in international displays---where the plane takes off---then flies parallel to the ground to gain speed and build up momentum and then shoots up---.

If the engine has enough thrust and power----it does not need to fly parallel to runway for 10 seconds to gain speed and that also on its first international flight display---.

Now some will come back with videos of the F16's and F22's doing that---there is a different reason for that.

Hi,

" What is a pay grade "---when used sarcastically----it does not mean what your income is---but rather your level of understanding.

@MastanKhan ,
Sir, sorry to be a bit late to comment on your well observed analyst....however you seem to have missed out on pointing out the advantage and disadvantage of the respective aircraft performance. While Indians are claiming that the Tejas lifted off quicker than the Thunder, they fail to understand that the Tejas still needed to bare down the runway in an effort to gain speed and energy to gain altitude. The JF-17 may have taken longer to lift off but it reached the same altitude some 15 seconds quicker where it had to level out to conduct it's performance.....the Indian members are also reminded that it was NO low pass by their aircraft rather the video captures the Tejas at the end of it's take off run before it shoots up, and those comparing with the F-22 attitude should remember that the American aircraft has super cruise capability, it bares down the runway not to build up speed but rather to demonstrate it's TVC to the audience.
Here's a scenario, say there's a sudden enemy raid on each base, and both aircraft scramble.....which has a better chance of survival......the one that has reached a safe altitude to engage the attackers or the one still baring down the runway.......in all probability.....Tejas will be toast.

Delusion and lies at its best.

Hi,

The thread starter clearly understood the commentary and the type of takeoff stated in that and displayed----.

And the thread starter wants to say that again---it was a weak suck takeoff.

Internationally this is the weakest of take offs in international displays---where the plane takes off---then flies parallel to the ground to gain speed and build up momentum and then shoots up---.

If the engine has enough thrust and power----it does not need to fly parallel to runway for 10 seconds to gain speed and that also on its first international flight display---.

Now some will come back with videos of the F16's and F22's doing that---there is a different reason for that.

Hi,

" What is a pay grade "---when used sarcastically----it does not mean what your income is---but rather your level of understanding.

BS, this is the best kind of takeoff internationally. First take off at half the distance, then you fly to the end of the runway so that people can see how quickly you took off. The airshow is for ordinary people, not experts. They need to visually judge the moves you make. This is also the reason why Tejas uses smoke dispensers, it leaves a trail and people can visually judge how sharply it turned, how quickly it dived and so on. The fact that JF 17 has a team that's not as competent in presenting these things is not a compliment.

Thrust to weight:
F16C block 50: 1.095
JF-17/FC-1: 1.09
Tejas/LCA: 1.07
JAS 39C/D Gripen: 0.97
Mig 21: 0.75
Mirage 5F: 0.61
Mirage 3E: 0.58

Rates of climb:
F16C block 50: 254 m/s
Gripen: 254 m/s
JF-17/FC-1: 249m/s
Mirage 3E 237 m/s
Mig 21: 225 m/s
Tejas/LCA: 200 m/s
Mirage 5F 186 m/s

It could well be that the JF-17 has a better initial climbs rate.
However, that does not automatically mean it is underpowered.

ohhhhhh JF 17 climb rate is 249 m/s????

Really people give full dosage on entertainment here, If you watch PDF, no need to watch the show of Kapil sharma.

Jf 17 T/w & tejas rate of climb is debateable just like jf combat radius of more than 1200km with internal fuel is @Abingdonboy @PARIKRAMA

When you have decided to lie than why quote low figures? When PAKFA will come in and if it has a combat radious of more than 1200 KM than PDF trolls will increase the combat radious of JF 17 to 2400 KM.

Its like chinkis. They said that thir missile travels at a speed of MAch 10 in terminal stage. When we declared that Agni V traveled at a speed more than mach 10, they immediately said that their missile's terminal velocity is mach 26.

BS, this is the best kind of takeoff internationally. First take off at half the distance, then you fly to the end of the runway so that people can see how quickly you took off. The airshow is for ordinary people, not experts. They need to visually judge the moves you make. This is also the reason why Tejas uses smoke dispensers, it leaves a trail and people can visually judge how sharply it turned, how quickly it dived and so on. The fact that JF 17 has a team that's not as competent in presenting these things is not a compliment.

Sir,

That is incorrect information----. This was the first time the Tejas flew at an international show outside of india---all the eyes of defence industry was on it---.

What interest does foreign public have in a fighter aircraft---nothing---diddley---zilch----nada---negative---.

The smoke and takeoff was a drama---if it was done in india----even then---it would be a lie---. Don't worry---and take it to the heart---there is always a next time.

Back
Top Bottom