What's new

Round One JF17 - Poor Display By Tejas Took 10 more sec Than JF17 To Go Up

Sir,

That is incorrect information----. This was the first time the Tejas flew at an international show outside of india---all the eyes of defence industry was on it---.

What interest does foreign public have in a fighter aircraft---nothing---diddley---zilch----nada---negative---.

The smoke and takeoff was a drama---if it was done in india----even then---it would be a lie---. Don't worry---and take it to the heart---there is always a next time.

Bullshit. Anyone with even a basic understanding of aircraft will be able to say that take off is the highest fuel and power consuming part of a flight. The moment it gets airborne any further maneuvres are easy. On full afterburners, the Tejas does not need the rest of the runway to pull up sharp. Obviously idiotic statements by people like you and @Windjammer are an indication of your ignorance and butthurt more than ever.

Bullshit. Anyone with even a basic understanding of aircraft will be able to say that take off is the highest fuel and power consuming part of a flight. The moment it gets airborne any further maneuvres are easy. On full afterburners, the Tejas does not need the rest of the runway to pull up sharp. Obviously idiotic statements by people like you and @Windjammer are an indication of your ignorance and butthurt more than ever.

Hey sir---don't use profanity with me---. I write what I know and see---regardless of india or pakistan or the U S---. I kiss neither pakistani arse---nor indian arse---.

However one thing is sure. Tejas has performed exceptionally well. All efforts to undermine its performance is a proof.
Some country payed half a million for their super jet to particapte in baharin airshow but withdraw quitely after tejas decided to show up & Instead send their PR managers to boost about it capability over twitter lol

Hey sir---don't use profanity with me---. I write what I know and see---regardless of india or pakistan or the U S---. I kiss neither pakistani arse---nor indian arse---.

I'm not 'profanity' with you. The logical inconsistencies are absolutely glaring. The plane takes off 'and flies to gain energy'. Hell it'll have to cut afterburners to remain steady after a violent burst of power to get airborne in short take off. It'll have to quickly kick them in again just before the pull up of the square loop. Obviously @Windjammer was wind breaking on this too.

Some country payed half a million for their super jet to particapte in baharin airshow but withdraw quitely after tejas decided to show up & Instead send their PR managers to boost about it capability over twitter lol

What JF 17 could not prove in air is being proved by these troll in their twits. You see, JF 17 can reach st high altitude faster than tejas, JF 17 has a climb rate of 249 m/s etc etc. Tejas has keep them engaged for last one month. All their imaginations and innovation are on display to make new stories and flawed logics.

What JF 17 could not prove in air is being proved by these troll in their twits. You see, JF 17 can reach st high altitude faster than tejas, JF 17 has a climb rate of 249 m/s etc etc. Tejas has keep them engaged for last one month. All their imaginations and innovation are on display to make new stories and flawed logics.

Hasn't the JF 17 kept you kids busy on this forum for the last 10 years now.

Chines J 10 is even a bigger disaster. I saw its take off and performance. Its highly ordinary. It takes more than 22 second to take off. all turns and maneuvers are very ordinary.

Hasn't the JF 17 kept you kids busy on this forum for the last 10 years now.

No it is giving us a full entertainment to us for last 10 years. Just somebody wrote that JF 17 has a climb rate of 249 m/s. While any Pakistani wrote about JF 17, they prove it better than F 16. You guys are very patriot. I salute your patriotism.

Last edited:
Chines J 10 is even a bigger disaster. I show its take off and performance. Its highly ordinary. It takes more than 22 second to take off. all turns and maneuvers are very ordinary.

No it is giving us a full entertainment to us for last 10 years. Just somebody wrote that JF 17 has a climb rate of 249 m/s. While any Pakistani wrote about JF 17, they prove it better than F 16. You guys are very patriot. I salute your patriotism.

Well---atleast there is some excitement in your life---.

No pakistani is writing the JF17 aircraft to be better than the F16---you are exagerating now---.

No pakistani is writing the JF17 aircraft to be better than the F16---you are exagerating now---.

Are mastan ji F 16 ko choodiya, yahan to maine Su 30 MKI se bhi JF 17 ko kafi bahetar batane wale log dekhe hai. Just check 2 pages back. They have shown climb rate of JF 17 249 m/s. They can vertually quote any damn figure. Haven't you seen them quotting combat radious of JF 17 to 1200 KM?

Are mastan ji F 16 ko choodiya, yahan to maine Su 30 MKI se bhi JF 17 ko kafi bahetar batane wale log dekhe hai. Just check 2 pages back. They have shown climb rate of JF 17 249 m/s. They can virtually quote any damn figure. Haven't you seen them quotting combat radious of JF 17 to 1200 KM?

ohhhhhh JF 17 climb rate is 249 m/s????

Really people give full dosage on entertainment here, If you watch PDF, no need to watch the show of Kapil sharma.
If you have better data from demonstratably authoritative sources, please feel free to post, with source reference for verification.

If you have better data from demonstratably authoritative sources, please feel free to post, with source reference for verification.

Better DATA means better than 249 M/S?

You gave the title that Tejas is 10 second slower than JF 17. Where is it slower? JF 17 is inferior to tejas on each and every desirable parameter.

Back
Top Bottom