What's new

Rouhani donates $400,000 to Jewish hospital

I don't bother to look at videos, cousin.

I had an Iranian neighbor, too - until the mullahs had him slain in the early days of their regime. Yeah, it happened right here, in my suburb of D.C. I was close enough to hear the shot. So when I read stories of mullahs plotting to murder Saudi diplomats in the U.S., you know whose side I'm on.

Which video? I am talking about this news. The thread. My video was Netanyahu's speech about Rouhani and the Iranian regime being untruthful. My take was that this news would not change much in the eyes of Netanyahu since he probably, rightly in my opinion at least, thinks that all people/ethnic groups/religions etc. that are NATIVE to what is now Iran should be treated equally so I doubt that he will see this as more than a good gesture that is now being used to show goodwill. KSA for instance does not make a big deal when announcing that a local hospital in let us say Manfuha (one neighborhood of Riyadh where many NATIVE Afro-Arabs and other African immigrants live) has been given this and that sum of money.

But the regime that you like (Israel) has a similar bad habit of doing this with the Israeli Arabs that make up 20% of the population which I just find as annoying. The publicity they create when they do it not the gesture.

Hence I asked your side of this as an supposed Jew yourself.

Last edited:
My point is just that if they are Iranian citizens, which they are, many probably predate a lot of Iranian peoples/families settled in what is now Iran - at least some of the Mullah families, then they should be treated equally and no big deal should be made about donating this symbolic sum of money since they are also Iranians. It reminds me of the Israeli regime that always loves to announce that they have now done something good to the ISRAELI Arab community that is more native than 90% of the Israeli Jews that are Israeli citizens as well and now living alongside them.

So from the outside this looks like a attempt to show goodwill to a people that basically should be treated equally as any other people living in Iran today. I mean if $400.000 was donated to let us say a hospital in Ahwaz or one in Mashhad or some Turkmen village I doubt that people would make such a big news out of it. But it probably has something to do with the Israeli-Iranian relations.

Anyway this is no trolling just an observation from the outside.

Funny thing is, Rouhani never made a big deal of this. He didn't announce it or even tweet about it. It was reported by the New York times columnist Thomas Erdbrink who lives in Tehran. Then it was picked up by Israeli newspapers like Haaretz. They are the ones that made a big deal about it.

Funny thing is, Rouhani never made a big deal of this. He didn't announce it or even tweet about it. It was reported by the New York times columnist Thomas Erdbrink who lives in Tehran. Then it was picked up by Israeli newspapers like Haaretz. They are the ones that made a big deal about it.

Thanks. That is all I wanted to hear. A clarification in other words. So on this matter the Iranian regime are better off than the Israeli regime, as I described.

@kollang I am doing well. How about you? Just thought that I wanted to hear how my cousins in Iran are doing. That's all. I stopped using that to trolls since there are too many Iranians posting in Arab threads but that is fine with me as long as no trolling occurs. Papuans can do the same.

Do you think that I have trolled in this thread?

I wonder how much Rouhani is worth, that he can afford to donate $400,000 to a hospital. And where he got the money from. One of the beneficiaries of the "guardian of the orphans" system that stole billions in property under the mullah regime?

I would be strongly inclined to reject such a donation. Though I'm not sure Iranian Jews have the freedom to do so. The few I've met won't talk about life in Iran, beyond asserting that many Iranian Jews can still make money there - that is, earn a living. And they don't discuss why they are in the U.S. rather than remaining in the old country.

Seems like a good will gesture. But you being yank obviously thinks only God fearing Americans are good citizens of the world. Them towel heads are evil people out to destroy American freedom and democracy. All hail to USA and their gift of democracy to Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Libya.

Which video? I am talking about this news. The thread. My video was Netanyahu's speech about Rouhani and the Iranian regime being untruthful. My take was that this news would not change much in the eyes of Netanyahu since he probably, rightly in my opinion at least, thinks that all people/ethnic groups/religions etc. that are NATIVE to what is now Iran should be treated equally so I doubt that he will see this as more than a good gesture that is now being used to show goodwill. KSA for instance does not make a big deal when announcing that a local hospital in let us say Manfudha (one neighborhood of Riyadh where many NATIVE Afro-Arabs and other African immigrants live) has been given this and that sum of money.

But the regime that you like (Israel) has a similar bad habit of doing this with the Israeli Arabs that make up 20% of the population which I just find as annoying. The publicity they create when they do it not the gesture.

Hence I asked your side of this as an supposed Jew yourself.
I don't project Netanyahu's thoughts.

Would you rather I stop donating to hospitals and other organizations in Israel that service both Arabs and Jews, since you apparently consider this "a similar bad habit"?

It isn't, of course, since my money and that of the Israelis isn't wealth stolen from others. You contest this, pretending the Israelis "stole" Arab land and that the "Palestinian" Arabs would have been just as successful as the Jews of Israel if Israel didn't exist. That ignores not just facts about Jewish resettlement and Arab refugees' forfeiture of civil and property rights under Ottoman law, but the deep cultural and other differences between Jews and Arabs that make such a scenario laughable if you didn't take it seriously.

Arabs, including Saudis, do have problems with theft and exploitation. I was reading earlier today a five year-old article about land seizures at the outskirts of Saudi cities by members of the royal family. Something was supposed to be done about it. Has progress been made, or is the situation unchanged?

spending on hospital is always good, but never knew they also are Jewish :haha:
height of paranoia. :big_boss:

I don't project Netanyahu's thoughts.
Would you rather I stop donating to hospitals and other organizations in Israel that service both Arabs and Jews, since you apparently consider this "a similar bad habit"?

It isn't, of course, since my money and that of the Israelis isn't wealth stolen from others. You contest this, pretending the Israelis "stole" Arab land and that the "Palestinian" Arabs would have been just as successful as the Jews of Israel if Israel didn't exist. That ignores not just facts about Jewish resettlement and Arab refugees' forfeiture of civil and property rights under Ottoman law, but the deep cultural and other differences between Jews and Arabs that make such a scenario laughable if you didn't take it seriously.

Arabs, including Saudis, do have problems with theft and exploitation. I was reading earlier today a five year-old article about land seizures at the outskirts of Saudi cities by members of the royal family. Something was supposed to be done about it. Has progress been made, or is the situation unchanged?

No, those two cases are not comparable anymore since the user @SinaG told me about what has happened and that is very different from how the Israeli regime handles things. I am talking about the publicity generated by a good gesture - not the gesture itself. In our Arab culture and in most of the cultures I know about it is considered rude to brag/propagandize about the good gesture that one makes since that makes it less genuine. This act, donating a little sum of money (in the wider picture) to a native people and community in YOUR OWN country, should not be made a big deal AT ALL. That is my take on it and I am sure that most people of the world agree with it since there is nothing controversial about it but just simple logic.

I have acknowledged Israeli goodwill. Such as the goodwill shown to Syrians that were treated at Israeli hospitals, often by fellow Arab doctors and nurses that happen to be Israeli Arabs.

You obviously did not read what I said. I am not against the gesture but the way the Israeli regime propagandizes something that in the eyes of most humans is something completely normal. To THEIR own very citizens. Last time I checked Israeli Jews, Israeli Arabs or Jewish Ethiopians are all as Israeli as anybody else that is a Israeli citizen no matter what their religion is or where they came from.

Which theft and exploration are you actually talking about? KSA has one of the lowest crime rates not only in the ME but the world as well. I don't know about this but yes there is corruption in KSA and no not only Al-Saud family members are involved by your average Joe and your average influential guy. Just like you have that in the US, seen it with my own eyes - many Americans don't even own the houses they live in, etc.

Anyway we are going off-topic here. Just wanted to hear your opinion since you were around and this news concerned Jews.

Last edited:
So expecting Mullahs to deal the same way in relevant situations is not relevant ?
dude shut your mouth

I hate the mullahs more than you, but I can't stand the way you act. You think you're so smart, but you're dumber than the hezbollahi goon squad and the wahabis on this forum. Serpentine told you to stfu, so stfu.

its a good gesture, I have high hopes on rouhani, he is not confrontational.

dude shut your mouth

I hate the mullahs more than you, but I can't stand the way you act. You think you're so smart, but you're dumber than the hezbollahi goon squad and the wahabis on this forum. Serpentine told you to stfu, so stfu.

your attacks on fellow PDF poster and the language you use are the sign of your HIGH upbringing. NOT!

I said something about OP,

you don't like it?

then praise OP.

What's with attacking other posters. Didn't expect from you

What's the repeattion of stfu.
Did you pick up this $hitty language in Canadian public schools, or these golden words were beaten into you by Mullahs and Ayatullahs

Let's all remember that President Hassan Rouhani (formerly Hassan Fereydoun) lives under sever guilt conscious. His eldest son has committed suicide in opposition to the current Mullahs regime in 1992. Though suicide is an awful act, I do respect the son’s honesty with himself. He could have benefited enormously from his dad’s position, but he preferred not to.

His alleged suicide note reads:

“I am ashamed to live in such environment where I’m forced to lie to my friends each day, telling them that my father isn’t part of all of this. Telling them my father loves this nation, whereas I believe this to be not true. It makes me sick seeing you, my father, kiss the hand of Khamenei ”.

This guy knows how to make a Nuclear Bomb! Bad cop, Good cop but sincere to cause! It is simply fantastic!

Personally I like Ahmadinejad more.. its hard to find people with stature like him.

Back
Top Bottom