What's new

Rouhani donates $400,000 to Jewish hospital

I wonder how much Rouhani is worth, that he can afford to donate $400,000 to a hospital. And where he got the money from. One of the beneficiaries of the "guardian of the orphans" system that stole billions in property under the mullah regime?

I would be strongly inclined to reject such a donation. Though I'm not sure Iranian Jews have the freedom to do so. The few I've met won't talk about life in Iran, beyond asserting that many Iranian Jews can still make money there - that is, earn a living. And they don't discuss why they are in the U.S. rather than remaining in the old country.

Not sure about Rouhani

But the Mullah cartel in Iran is supposed to have close to $100 billions of Iranian oil money looted and stashed away.
in a cave not too different from Ali baba and his 40 thieves (or is it Mullahs now) story cave.

Last edited:
I understand that you where trying to troll. If you want to discuss about Rouhani's motives about such a donation then there are better ways of going about it.
no personal attacks please.

I just attack gods and goddesses and not PDF members

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz

is it right that this guys trolls in every iran related thread ?

is this post on topic ? isnt it trolling ?

pathetic creature

I just question the motives of gods and goddesses.

and not PDF members

:lol: I am not attacking you. Of course Rouhani wants to show a better image of Iran to the world and that probably factored into the decision to make this donation.

And I am discussing Rouhani's acting in that "show" or drama.

Thank you

So expecting Mullahs to deal the same way in relevant situations is not relevant ?

A Jewish hospital in Iran is NOT relevant to Syrian situation. And Iran has sent millions of dollars of food and medicine to Syria by now, under all these sanctions. How about telling your beloved Arab countries to send some of their infinite oil income to Syria instead of the 'armed messengers of peace' they are sending there?
You may play with words nicely, but no one is fooled here by these 'humanitarian' gestures.

But this obsession with Iran is not a new epidemy on this forum, so I will rest my case, you are free to ruin this thread too. Good luck.

Netanyahu probably takes this as nothing more than a publicity stunt for the sake of it. $400.000 is nothing for a oil and gas producing country like Iran. Besides Jews are Iranian citizens so they should be treated equally.

Good news nevertheless if there is some truth in it and it is sincere.

@Solomon2

Your take on this?

My local Iranian pizzeria maker told me that he was saved by an Jewish doctor in Iran 40 years ago and told me that Jews already back then were highly educated and well off. He is from Mazandaran province. Very friendly guy. Anti-Mullah also.

Netanyahu probably takes this as nothing more than publicity for the sake of it. $400.000 is nothing for a oil and gas producing country like Iran. Besides Jews are Iranian citizens so they should be treated equally.

Good news nevertheless if there is some truth in it and it is sincere.

They are treated equally, their representation in Majles is actually higher then their population ratio. This is also just extra money on top of what they would get from government ordinarily.

.. How about telling your beloved Arab countries to send some of their infinite oil income to Syria instead of the 'armed messengers of peace' they are sending there?.

If someone posts a thread about a Qatari/Saudi Sheik donating millions to hospital X,
his motives will be questioned too.

Irani Ayatullahs And Arab Mullahs are both exporting despicable terror ideologies via their armed gangs.

Sad to see.

As I said, learn to question your politicians.

unless they are your gods and goddesses.

I'll still question them, but you may not

If someone posts a thread about a Qatari/Saudi Sheik donating millions to hospital X,
his motives will be questioned too.

Irani Ayatullahs And Arab Mullahs are both exporting despicable terror ideologies via their armed gangs.

Sad to see.

As I said, learn to question your politicians.

unless they are your gods and goddesses.

I'll still question them, but you may not

Thanks for the advice, but I know better when and who to question, only because you are not aware of them doesn't mean they don't exist. And you are not the only one in this world who bashes politicians, whether those politicians are their compatriots or not.

@Solomon2Your take on this?
I don't bother to look at videos, cousin.

My local Iranian pizzeria maker told me that he was saved by an Jewish doctor in Iran 40 years ago and told me that Jews already back then were highly educated and well off. He is from Mazandaran province. Very friendly guy. Anti-Mullah also.
I had an Iranian neighbor, too - until the mullahs had him slain in the early days of their regime. Yeah, it happened right here, in my suburb of D.C. I was close enough to hear the shot. So when I read stories of mullahs plotting to murder Saudi diplomats in the U.S., you know whose side I'm on.

They are treated equally, their representation in Majles is actually higher then their population ratio. This is also just extra money on top of what they would get from government ordinarily.

My point is just that if they are Iranian citizens, which they are, many probably predate a lot of Iranian peoples/families settled in what is now Iran - at least some of the Mullah families, then they should be treated equally and no big deal should be made about donating this symbolic sum of money since they are also Iranians. It reminds me of the Israeli regime that always loves to announce that they have now done something good to the ISRAELI Arab community that is more native than 90% of the Israeli Jews that are Israeli citizens as well and now living alongside them.

So from the outside this looks like a attempt to show goodwill to a people that basically should be treated equally as any other people living in Iran today. I mean if $400.000 was donated to let us say a hospital in Ahwaz or one in Mashhad or some Turkmen village I doubt that people would make such a big news out of it. But it probably has something to do with the Israeli-Iranian relations.

Anyway this is no trolling just an observation from the outside.

Back
Top Bottom