What's new

Rouhani donates $400,000 to Jewish hospital

Let's all remember that President Hassan Rouhani (formerly Hassan Fereydoun) lives under sever guilt conscious. His eldest son has committed suicide in opposition to the current Mullahs regime in 1992. Though suicide is an awful act, I do respect the son’s honesty with himself. He could have benefited enormously from his dad’s position, but he preferred not to.

His alleged suicide note reads:

“I am ashamed to live in such environment where I’m forced to lie to my friends each day, telling them that my father isn’t part of all of this. Telling them my father loves this nation, whereas I believe this to be not true. It makes me sick seeing you, my father, kiss the hand of Khamenei ”.

Can you give me the source of that quote? I mean the original source, which was the first to publish this qoute!!!

(I know very well which news outlet was the first to publish this junk, and it tells a lot that you post this quote without posting the source!)

That's nice....meanwhile iranian state tv: "the evil zionist state must be destroyed and the jews pushed into the sea"(weird music plays in the background why bad CGI depicting the Qaher bombing Tel Aviv rolls on).

Report: Rohani gives $400,000 to Tehran's Jewish hospital
New York Times' Tehran bureau chief tweets that the Iranian president has made the donation to the institution, which also serves non-Jews.

1453841181.jpg

Iran's President Hassan Rohani has reportedly donated $400,000 toTehran's Jewish hospital.

Thomas Erdbrink, the New York Times Bureau Chief in the Iranian capital, tweeted the information Wednesday, citing the semi-official Mehr news agency. The Jewish hospital in Tehran also serves non-Jews,he said.

Iran's Jewish community today numbers less than 30,000 Jews. Before the Islamic Revolution in 1979, the community numbered nearer to 100,000. Still, it is the largest Jewish community in the Middle East outside of Israel. Iran's Jews constitute one of the world's oldest Jewish communities, with historical roots reaching back 2,700 years.

In 2008, the country's Jews rejected an Israeli initiative to compel Iran's Jewish community to immigrate to Israel using cash incentives, calling the offer "inappropriate and politically immature."

Iran's leadership has generally not retaliated against Iranian Jews over tensions with Israel, in part because it likes to tout their presence as proof of the government's tolerance. The biggest exception to that was the trial in 2000 of 13 Iranian Jews on charges of spying for Israel.

Haaretz
Wasted 400k because israel and US is still going to invade your country

Wasted 400k because israel and US is still going to invade your country

Why is it a waste ! Don't those iranians have the right to have access to health care? You strip them away their basic rights just because they are jews?

Phucked up mentality.

Isn't that satanic music ? Careful now,you wouldn't be "waging war against God" like that poet did,would you ? :astagh:
Not the appropriate thread, but that poet opened fire on 4 government employees and killed one, which you would have known about if you had read about the topic and not just looked at the title. Much different then listening to western music which is available all over Iran.

PS even though you are annoying, I am sorry for swearing at you, that was uncalled for.

Not the appropriate thread, but that poet opened fire on 4 government employees and killed one, which you would have known about if you had read about the topic and not just looked at the title. Much different then listening to western music which is available all over Iran.

PS even though you are annoying, I am sorry for swearing at you, that was uncalled for.

Don't sweat it,apreciate the apology.:tup:

Why is it a waste ! Don't those iranians have the right to have access to health care? You strip them away their basic rights just because they are jews?

Phucked up mentality.
Why are there different hospitals for other group?

Why are there different hospitals for other group?

Everybody knows that evil jews steal organs.They don't want the average iranian to loose a kidney while he's in for an apendicitus operation.;)

Back
Top Bottom